Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2317. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Where is the roadmap and team?Dont just announce an dirdrop without any plan.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I have just bookmarked this thread and will check it in 4 days time, any simply refers to anonymous in browsing and hopefully your coin shall be anonymous in transactions.

Good luck to you.
Activity: 518
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Activity: 19
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
No ICO and an airdrop sounds great to me. Hope to see details about how to apply closer to the airdop date.
Activity: 56
Just found this one, bookmarking for sure. Never been part of an airdrop/ distribution ico, how do we reserve coins?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Watching this thread, curious if there are other features besides fair distribution.
it says TOR integrated, which is good
Activity: 203
Watching this thread, curious if there are other features besides fair distribution.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
6 days so much wait , drop some hints :}
I assure you and all others participating the launch no one would want to miss this great opportunity. It is really one of best project of this year backed with most able developers in their fields.  We hope it will be legendary event thanks to its community!

Could you elaborate a bit on this? Who are the developers? Are they known in this community?

Also what is the difference to SpectreCoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xspec-spectrecoin-untraceable-tx-ring-signatures-tor-integration-1704473) which seems to be doing exactly what you are saying, and it's only a minor milestone on the Spectre roadmap. The Spectre network already runs 100% between in-wallet Tor nodes.
Activity: 1
Activity: 770
Did I hear free???  Who doesn't like free things.  I will be watching this interesting project.  I hope to get in on a piece of the pie.  Don't forget to hook me up. 
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
I've never participated in an a airdrop before. Can somebody be kind and fill me in on the process?
Thanks! Tongue
Activity: 215
one of the few non-ICO coin, and not launched by a newbie Smiley
Activity: 172
It's amazing that whenever there are airdrop launches, what appears from newbie accounts! I hope the dev of this project should be aware of this, several alt accounts! Because that way a single person will get large supplies of coins, which is not fair.

that's right, to be a fair distribution, dev should eliminate those duplicate accounts from the same person.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Should we have to make reserve a spot for this airdrop or OP will announce the instruction to how claim for this round?

This project is looking interesting as so many people joining this one.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Looks promising. Not only is there a lot of value in a TOR coin that isn't a scam (e.g. TOR Coin lmao), but it's also addressing the issues with ICOs.

Definitely interesting in seeing how this one plays out.

PS. Could do German translations (high quality, not with the kind of poor grammar/spelling that you see on most crypto related projects).
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
4 days still.. how long does the coin distribution last, 1 day? 1 hour? im in, i hope i dont miss the event in 4 days.
Activity: 172
can i ask, will this be mineable?

I think it will be.
Mining will start after the airdrop.
I don't know.

Cool, will need to get some pools ready for mining...
Jump to: