Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2319. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
i love an airdrop, no risk taken. count me in buddy
Merit: 253
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
this looks like a good coin... I am in. How to get airdrop?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
In this corrupted ICO world, this freely airdropped coin stands out, watch and good luck
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Do you have official DeepOnion twitter?
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Sounds very interesting. looking forward to participate in this airdrop  Wink
Activity: 1
SWEEEEEET Can't wait for this one!!  Grin   Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
In it to win it, lets doo it. Always like TOR related things myself, nice and secure. Cannot wait for launch time!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello all
Im interesdted, count me in please.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I like this kind of distribution. It's very fair. I hope devs find a way to prevent multiple ip or multiple accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Amazing, I appreciate airdrops! When will it start? The fact that it's not ICO eliminates the chance of being SCAM, the most that can happen is that we waste time writing and participating here, but not money, but time is money... Embarrassed Cheesy

Not only ICOs are scams. It happened often that a new coin's wallet contained malicious code,so you installed a wallet to receive free coins and ended up losing all the bitcoins on your pc because of a virus or keylogger. That said I will be following this project and see where this will go. Maybe it will be a great birthday present since it happens in the same day of the airdrop.  Grin
Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Amazing, I appreciate airdrops! When will it start? The fact that it's not ICO eliminates the chance of being SCAM, the most that can happen is that we waste time writing and participating here, but not money, but time is money... Embarrassed Cheesy

I hope this would be helpful for you keep follow this thread and mark the calendar to get in on right time.

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
I'll wait for the airdrop. Hopefully I won't be late. What must we do ? Just watch the thread for now u till we get new updates ?
Activity: 1092
am also here for the giveaway, i love giveaways but one fact is true, you cant just avoid DUMPERS
so if dumpers could value giveaways, then guess

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 615
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
looks good and love an airdrop. will watch this
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
count me in..
iam a big fan of airdrop..  Cheesy  Grin
Merit: 112
This is very exciting. I'll definitely watch out for the Airdrop. Can't wait for the start.
Jump to: