Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 5. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187

I wasnt paid for doing videos/streams. I did those because I believed in the project, and the people I worked with. When that stopped being the case, do did my videos.
None of us know the future, and when I was with them, I operated under the assumption that things would be great.
Themonkii, you still hold onions, why not sell them all?Have you left PRiVCY?

Hahaha epic Smiley  Grin

Of course he left, this boy act as crypto guru but is nothing. Grabbing money where he can that all and to be honest is clearly not a genius oO

DeepOnion made him, he do lottery (with fee for him and no ONION from his pocket) and speak funny with user, that how he gain notoriety ... Video/Stream was useless and nothing to provide of course he don't get paid for this ...

To be honest on all the people involved in Mod / Dev etc ... Themonkii was the one doing the less ... So is good to make wind that all, good to say i am here to stay but is word worth nothing.

He don't have any self estimate, i bet he can sell is mom for some money !
Activity: 1193
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
There is now less than 5 days left of the SonoX exchange prelisting vote.
Top 15 gets listed with our premium listing package for free.
There is still plenty of room for projects to gain enough votes to get into top 15 so you better hurry.

Vote now on https://sonox.io/ and secure your spot on our new exchange!
Top 3 projects will receive a prize in SONO.
Post a screenshot of you voting as a reply on our twitter and enter our giveaway!
https://twitter.com/SonoProject
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

I wasnt paid for doing videos/streams. I did those because I believed in the project, and the people I worked with. When that stopped being the case, do did my videos.
None of us know the future, and when I was with them, I operated under the assumption that things would be great.
Themonkii, you still hold onions, why not sell them all?Have you left PRiVCY?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I think, even though it might not look like that now, all those useless ERC20 tokens will be gone in a few years. There are so many ERC20 tokens that don't do anything useful and try to copy each other..  The real coins with own blockchain will survive I think
Imagine, just imagine what would happen if someday someone finds a bug in Ethereum, freezing all ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
Going on as many of us predicted long ago  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
DeepOnion forever. This coin will lasts than those copycat coins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
It is a pity to see how die deeponion, the incentive was lost, it hurts that the developers ignored their community, to be lost, great effort to obtain a great loss.
Developers don't like price increases, and he wants more people to get involved. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Granted,  I have my issues and concerns with what has happened with DeepOnion,   but looking at it objectively:

A number of people have a lot of Onions and a lot of time and effort riding on its success.   While I don't agree with some directions they have taken,  I do believe they genuinely want the project to succeed.   As long as  I see that, I'll continue to hodl the little amount of Onions I have and wait for greener days in the market.
Activity: 518
It is a pity to see how die deeponion, the incentive was lost, it hurts that the developers ignored their community, to be lost, great effort to obtain a great loss.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
The price of low deeponion below 5000 sat, incredible this decline, I think that while developers should do something soon to raise the price, since I still have a big investment in this project and I do not see improvements in the price.

That will take a while. I doubt any improvements can raise the price at this time. The whole crypto market is in decline led by Bitcoin. Every altcoin follows bitcoin movements.

Still holding at 5k satoshis, i think it will stay at that price until more good news is announce. There's no more airdrop and people dont have the reason to hold the coin. its over and let it die in a natural death just like any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 61
The name DeepOnion was what initially caught my attention, it definitely stands out and has more character than most other coins. Fits well with the idea it has layers of security too. I saw people talking earlier about trying to get dark markets to accept it, I think that'd be great for getting more exposure at this stage and it's one of very few actual use cases right now. Was good enough for bitcoin at the beginning..
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
The price of low deeponion below 5000 sat, incredible this decline, I think that while developers should do something soon to raise the price, since I still have a big investment in this project and I do not see improvements in the price.

That will take a while. I doubt any improvements can raise the price at this time. The whole crypto market is in decline led by Bitcoin. Every altcoin follows bitcoin movements.
Activity: 30
The name DeepOnion was what initially caught my attention, it definitely stands out and has more character than most other coins. Fits well with the idea it has layers of security too. I saw people talking earlier about trying to get dark markets to accept it, I think that'd be great for getting more exposure at this stage and it's one of very few actual use cases right now. Was good enough for bitcoin at the beginning..
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Looks like a targeted attack, Many PRiVCY signatures and all bashing same coin.  Funny when people say I am not saying onions are not good yet talk all this crap.

I am invested in onions and glad many are selling who don't deserve onions in the coming months. I bet most people complaining here got huge bags in airdrop and helped by DO financially yet still have the decency to disrespect. Then you have people like me that didn't join the airdrops and bought all onions and still going strong and believing.

What a crazy world we live in  Roll Eyes

It isn't "targeted."   It just happens that a lot of people that were loyal to DO and then got stabbed in the back have now moved on to Privcy, which is much more open with a much more fair airdrop.

I wish I had a huge bag of Onions, but I don't.   I devoted a lot of time and effort to be in that community and have very little to show for it.

Wow nice to see you and the monkeyman running a chaos here.

It shows that "DeepOnion" is staying in your minds rent free.

I gave up trying to rationalize with stupidity.

To give you an example of how their top brass thinks, here is a poll done by one of their own loyal members regarding what the COMMUNITY wants

So, what are they going to do? Remove SA with the port, ignore DeepSend, and invest time in making videos about blockchain basics. Good use of time.

Anyways, posting here is a waste of time, Deeper does what he wants - doesn't matter who disagrees. Doesn't matter if it affects the price. Doesn't matter if he completely erodes the community.

haha lol
a person who did youtube streams for money and said "how DO is good" just has disappeared in one moment and sold the huge amount of coins. Good job, themonkii

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Good work, coin will be very in demand in the future.
People care about their security online,
so they will use this coin, we need more networking and partnerships. Grin
Activity: 51
DeepOnion actually working to fork on new bitcoin code, nothing will not be delivered. DeepSend is planned they just have to reschedule that all.
Changing code to get a more stable,with less issue and allow us to follow any consensus made by bitcoin.
That really nice on fact lot of blockchain running on old bitcoin core they will have to do this also soon or later. No sense to port DeepSend right now since it will only work on a old and weak code. Much better to push this big update at first place. Everything will follow after
Activity: 148
first lets focus on the change of the coin to a new codebase, everyone here registered on deeponion.org/community ?
I highly recommend everyone creating a free account. This is where most of the DeepOnion devs are located, lots of topics to discuss about everything crypto and especially DeepOnion and everything you've ever wanted to know
Activity: 97
I dont know if members use Reddit,but Reddit has been hacked and Data dating back to 2007 has been stolen,if you have accounts i would change your password,email addresses were accessed as well.
Activity: 518
Activity: 33
Well maybe this helps stores get familiar with woocommerce
and then if they want untracable payments the step to the deeponion plugin is easier because they are already familiar with woocommerce
in general good news for DeepOnion I think
Pages:
Jump to: