Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 9. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
Hater thread hahahahaha

Epic lie and false advertising

Low life human !

VoteCentral Anniversary Airdrop is finally tomorrow , wohooo!! Are you guys excited?
I generally can not understand how this vote center works, did not find where there is an airdrop?
only any sort of task like bounty Twitter facebook, etc., as well as the completed voting

It is for this also, Vote Central manage bounty work, all user can do this task. You get point and every time-lapse ( don't remember the frame ) this point is exchanged for ONION and you receive this one

VoteCentral also provide a tool for community to suggest enhancement / idea for DeepOnion, after some step on forum to be selected a official vote will be made. If you get sufficient vote your proposition is accepted, fund allowed and work is pushed.

All this thing get remuneration from Bounty Fund / Dev Fund, depend of the idea / enhancement.

SNIP

RightBTC did not get to us real volume and real price increasing. No one believes in DO now and this situation fully shows that devs do nothing

"devs do nothing" that's a big lie ...

Like MadMac you are pathetic and have no brain, come with big speak adding no fact.

Be listed on rightBTC is good thing, at least we are on this one. Volume will come after.

True fact is you are hater and fuder, keep fuding for long time. Your mouth get closed on every official support cause you have nothing to say interesting.

Only spot you can express your anger is here, you are really pathetic human.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
I'm glad i sold almost all my ONIONS, though I kept 10 just in case it heads to the moon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This sounds all pretty messy, but not unexpected. Now they focus on silencing critical voices, same as we see here. Functionality is still not being added into the coin. As I wrote, they are not developers but marketing clowns/moderators and can not code. DeepSend obviously is a dead end for their skills. Many other and real privacy coins have that crucial functionality already. Deeponion is not a privacy coin, just copied code, as far and limited as they could manage to integrate. The rest is just a marketing smokescreen and sect like behavior.

Lie, lie and lie ...

We have developer, they are actually developing oO

Every step planned is actually made, you are a pathetic looser, really low life and racist, sad for you ... Really little mind ...

In mean time, you can now find and buy DeepOnion on rightBTC !

To all people crying about thing, you have total lack of objective and honesty you make money with DeepOnion and at some point started to assuming you deserve more that what you receive, that your point of view. And that the main thing that why you start crying i assume, be a grown man make your own path.

Lot of hypocrisies here, trying to play mind game come on ... In end that why you finish banned, no time to lost with you. I made my point here, no more time for you little crying crew.

RightBTC did not get to us real volume and real price increasing. No one believes in DO now and this situation fully shows that devs do nothing
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It's a complete useless feature. They use it to distribute more coins amongst themselves. And everybody who buys DO pays into their pockets.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VoteCentral Anniversary Airdrop is finally tomorrow , wohooo!! Are you guys excited?
I generally can not understand how this vote center works, did not find where there is an airdrop?
only any sort of task like bounty Twitter facebook, etc., as well as the completed voting

Lie, lie and lie ...
Again, you should really try it with reading and then comprehend. It is not so difficult. Even for people with limited horizon like yourself.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
We need to force the average citizen into the pain zone of change, other wise ease of what we know takes over.  DeepVault will be great and I hope to use it at PowerSports, but unless this is the coin taking that leap, why would I?  Many out there trying to be the one
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
This sounds all pretty messy, but not unexpected. Now they focus on silencing critical voices, same as we see here. Functionality is still not being added into the coin. As I wrote, they are not developers but marketing clowns/moderators and can not code. DeepSend obviously is a dead end for their skills. Many other and real privacy coins have that crucial functionality already. Deeponion is not a privacy coin, just copied code, as far and limited as they could manage to integrate. The rest is just a marketing smokescreen and sect like behavior.

Lie, lie and lie ...

We have developer, they are actually developing oO

Every step planned is actually made, you are a pathetic looser, really low life and racist, sad for you ... Really little mind ...

In mean time, you can now find and buy DeepOnion on rightBTC !

To all people crying about thing, you have total lack of objective and honesty you make money with DeepOnion and at some point started to assuming you deserve more that what you receive, that your point of view. And that the main thing that why you start crying i assume, be a grown man make your own path.

Lot of hypocrisies here, trying to play mind game come on ... In end that why you finish banned, no time to lost with you. I made my point here, no more time for you little crying crew.

You are not right. Your "official" thread is totally under deeper control. He deletes all posts which he does not like. Here everyone can discuss DeepOnion project without censor.

Yeah,  it's pretty ridiculous.   I understand deleting posts that are just baseless fud'ing -  but he has been going back and deleting any post from someone that now has the privcy signature.   That's the only reason he is doing it.         Ultimately it is his thread,  it is his right -  but I don't think it is very honorable.

I am not wearing privcy signature, but deeper deletes all my posts in the "official" thread and he just have banned me on official DO forum

Really weird.   It's like Deeper, Vaas and a few others have gone off the DeepEnd.             I was blocked on their twitter, despite the fact that I don't even talk about them on twitter.    Just did it out of spite and being unprofessional.

Oh yesss... I have just forgotten. Vaas banned me in the official telegram 2 weeks ago too. So I do not understand their policy.
Activity: 136
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

You are not right. Your "official" thread is totally under deeper control. He deletes all posts which he does not like. Here everyone can discuss DeepOnion project without censor.

Yeah,  it's pretty ridiculous.   I understand deleting posts that are just baseless fud'ing -  but he has been going back and deleting any post from someone that now has the privcy signature.   That's the only reason he is doing it.         Ultimately it is his thread,  it is his right -  but I don't think it is very honorable.

I am not wearing privcy signature, but deeper deletes all my posts in the "official" thread and he just have banned me on official DO forum

Really weird.   It's like Deeper, Vaas and a few others have gone off the DeepEnd.             I was blocked on their twitter, despite the fact that I don't even talk about them on twitter.    Just did it out of spite and being unprofessional.

Activity: 136
2 days to go before the most awaited VoteCentral airdrop, how are you guys hodling on? hehehe
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Because of MadMac, I know this project is still alive and kicking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Dunno about your personal history at all, but as we can see actually. DeepOnion channel need some moderation, some toxic people just can't stop, better to censor them.

All people have is point of view, i assume you are a simple bounty hunter, that your main task on crypto world.

So you jump from a tree on another one, so yeap people can ask you about your loyalty, i don't think is so rude.

As personal opinion, i don't care at all and i wish you to get the maximum amount of money from your future campaign, money is always a good motivation.

Not a "bounty hunter"      I created the idea of the VIPs and how to do the domination tasks.   I devoted plenty of time and effort with little to no reward while being stabbed in the back.    With votecentral,  we've seen true colors of people.   Guys like Crypto.Vokain that just want to milk DO for as much Onions as they can get.  He doesn't care about DeepOnion,  he only cares how it can benefit him.    Even if it means creepily parading his innocent daughter around on the internet.

You'd be surprised how many DeepOnion people are secretly on the Privcy airdrop.  Some are even mods. 

I offered my advice with marketing and why Kubera was a bad idea for a public face of DO..   Deeper didn't care and redid the proposal 3+ times until it finally went through (some democracy there).    And we all see what happened with that.   He had no impact and it was a total waste of time.

Loyalty is a two way street.    I won't continue to be loyal to something that doesn't value the relationship.    Deeper simply wants puppets that talk up DO regardless of it being right or wrong or an actual detriment to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: