Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Delta Investments - Round 2 is over - Moving to variable investments - - page 2. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A sneak peek at the upcoming website:

delta.investments
It looks  not bad.
I wich you good luck with your project.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
A sneak peek at the upcoming website:

delta.investments
legendary
For the 2nd round, I plan on modifying the investment allocation plan so that the vast, vast majority of funds will be expended on cloud mining, with 10-25% remaining that will be used for trading.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
confirmed that inv+profit is coming in in this seconds.
thx  Grin
legendary
All returns have been drafted to investors' return addresses.
legendary
Round 1 has ended with 15.27% in returns.

Of the original 0.1839 BTC by 5 investors, a total of 0.21198153 BTC will be returned (containing both initial amount and returns).

BTC and profits will be drafted to investors' return addresses within the next couple of hours.

A website will be established before round 2 starts. To note, people will still have to invest via BCT, not the website. The website is there just for information. URL will be provided once Round 2 begins.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I'll see about investing in round two once it begins. Definitely going to try this out early on.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
so, today is the last day. i am very curious about the results  Grin
Activity: 126
Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT
Good to see offer from hero member with positive trust. I will try to gather some to invest in second round.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yields are currently at 11.9%. Cloud mining has been yielding negative revenue (maintenance>payout) over the past couple of days, so more money has been allocated to trading. 4 days remaining.

Good. We'll see how much will be in the end. Cheesy
legendary
Yields are currently at 11.9%. Cloud mining has been yielding negative revenue (maintenance>payout) over the past couple of days, so more money has been allocated to trading. 4 days remaining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Yields are currently at 5.08%. We still have about 2 weeks going into the end of the round.
as long profitable,
im joining ur venture when second round is starting Cheesy
good luck on 1st round

Is this still paying?
read entire thread here Smiley the 1st round just started, will end in about 2 weeks. and start the 2nd round
Activity: 210
Yields are currently at 5.08%. We still have about 2 weeks going into the end of the round.
as long profitable,
good luck on 1st round

Is this still paying?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
as long profitable,
good luck on 1st round
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hope you get a good return on that first round, and ill try to invest at second one
legendary
legendary
Still 18-19 days remaining on the first round. Most of the funds are expended on cloud mining (not following the investment allocation plan unfortunately), over the coming days, funds will be used in altcoin trading and arbitrage. In a few days, I'll give an update on how much returns have been earned on investments thus far.

Best,
Adam

If you dont mind me asking, how is cloud mining still profitable ? Seeing most of them leading to -ve  tbh

Cloud mining still yields a profit, but ROI time takes over half a year based on current profitability. That is why I included a diverse investment allocation plan to ascertain maximum yields.
Activity: 196
Gladimor offers aldo other things like i see :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12320371
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Still 18-19 days remaining on the first round. Most of the funds are expended on cloud mining (not following the investment allocation plan unfortunately), over the coming days, funds will be used in altcoin trading and arbitrage. In a few days, I'll give an update on how much returns have been earned on investments thus far.

Best,
Adam

If you dont mind me asking, how is cloud mining still profitable ? Seeing most of them leading to -ve  tbh
Pages:
Jump to: