Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Delta Investments - Round 2 is over - Moving to variable investments - - page 3. (Read 4951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Still 18-19 days remaining on the first round. Most of the funds are expended on cloud mining (not following the investment allocation plan unfortunately), over the coming days, funds will be used in altcoin trading and arbitrage. In a few days, I'll give an update on how much returns have been earned on investments thus far.

Best,
Adam
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Any payment proofs?

The first round is not over yet, no one has been paid yet.
mib
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
can you give an actual status?
not like "actual profit is", but if you already invested or just watching markets, finalizing investment plan... like this  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
First round has closed off with 0.1839 BTC and 5 unique investors.

I think I should explain what the entire purpose of Delta Investments is.

I have recently launched a digital currency called DeltaCredits, which has a decreasing supply and a SRF (Supply Reduction Fund). What is the SRF? The SRF is a fund that generates a steady revenue of BTC (for example, the fund is invested into cloud mining), and all BTC generated is spent on DeltaCredits on the market, and all purchased DCR are then sent to a burn address (decreasing the supply and thinning-out the sell orderbook in the same time). This is a very brief explanation, I suggest visiting this thread to find out more: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deltacredits-trade-in-ends-in-less-than-24-hours-1155319

Why am I talking about the SRF when we have Delta Investments?

You see, Delta Investments will be an advanced and upgraded version of the SRF- without any altcoin backing it (that means revenue doesn't have to be spent to burn coins... all revenue is given back to investors). Right now, DeltaCredit's SRF is only vested into cloud mining. Delta Investments will experience a vast diversity of allocation of funds- vested into cloud mining, trade bots, manual altcoin trading, and more. This surely and certainly will guarantee a greater diversity of revenue sources and will essentially mean more revenue generated for the same capital.

Delta Investments will have a dual purpose. First, it will act as a "HYIP" to investors. Second, it will act as a means to experiment on other ways to generate revenue for DeltaCredit's SRF, which if works out for Delta Investments, will be ported to DCR's SRF.

Allocation of investors funds will begin in an hour or so, and I will be giving status updates every couple of days.

All the best,
Adam

You should have explained it earlier on mate. The way you started the thread without any proper explanation only makes us think that it's another scam attempt.
legendary
First round has closed off with 0.1839 BTC and 5 unique investors.

I think I should explain what the entire purpose of Delta Investments is.

I have recently launched a digital currency called DeltaCredits, which has a decreasing supply and a SRF (Supply Reduction Fund). What is the SRF? The SRF is a fund that generates a steady revenue of BTC (for example, the fund is invested into cloud mining), and all BTC generated is spent on DeltaCredits on the market, and all purchased DCR are then sent to a burn address (decreasing the supply and thinning-out the sell orderbook in the same time). This is a very brief explanation, I suggest visiting this thread to find out more: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deltacredits-trade-in-ends-in-less-than-24-hours-1155319

Why am I talking about the SRF when we have Delta Investments?

You see, Delta Investments will be an advanced and upgraded version of the SRF- without any altcoin backing it (that means revenue doesn't have to be spent to burn coins... all revenue is given back to investors). Right now, DeltaCredit's SRF is only vested into cloud mining. Delta Investments will experience a vast diversity of allocation of funds- vested into cloud mining, trade bots, manual altcoin trading, and more. This surely and certainly will guarantee a greater diversity of revenue sources and will essentially mean more revenue generated for the same capital.

Delta Investments will have a dual purpose. First, it will act as a "HYIP" to investors. Second, it will act as a means to experiment on other ways to generate revenue for DeltaCredit's SRF, which if works out for Delta Investments, will be ported to DCR's SRF.

Allocation of investors funds will begin in an hour or so, and I will be giving status updates every couple of days.

All the best,
Adam
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
LOL  Grin  Here present only wallet for receiving money... not funny, every crook will want get easy money without anything.
There is no site, no skills, no brain. This comrade like you - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcolove-turned-into-scam-1167197
This is a Sr.Member the other was only a Jr.Member.
Also look at the trusts from Gladimor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=306481

Well, Sr. Member + Good Trust = I think he can get a chance!
LOL  Grin  Here present only wallet for receiving money... not funny, every crook will want get easy money without anything.
There is no site, no skills, no brain. This comrade like you - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcolove-turned-into-scam-1167197
This is a Sr.Member the other was only a Jr.Member.
Also look at the trusts from Gladimor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=306481
Activity: 350
legendary
legendary
First round closing out in around 2 hours.
legendary
I'm quite interested on this project. OP seems like earned some reputation and has green trust rating which will be helpful to attract investors. However,  an investment project without a website looks fishy to some users(like me). I'll just wait for the launch of the website and start investing. Good luck OP!

As said, a website will be made based on how well the first couple of rounds go. No point on making a website, then if things don't work out, have to cancel on the first or second round.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I'm quite interested on this project. OP seems like earned some reputation and has green trust rating which will be helpful to attract investors. However,  an investment project without a website looks fishy to some users(like me). I'll just wait for the launch of the website and start investing. Good luck OP!
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
interested with this project investment, is there any minimum deposit per-person? thinking deposit 0.01 hehe

From the OP 

For the first round, the total of investments will be capped at 20 BTC. There is no minimum. This is due to change in future periods.
i know that, and i saw this too..
but that total investment, there's no minimum for total investment, but not minimum of my deposit..
interested with this project investment, is there any minimum deposit per-person? thinking deposit 0.01 hehe

From the OP

For the first round, the total of investments will be capped at 20 BTC. There is no minimum. This is due to change in future periods.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
hmmm....fishy .... fishy ...

Just like that ? No proof of trading , previous trade reports , website ?

He has successfully launched this coin.

I missed that part, sorry mate.
legendary
First investment is in, closing in around 24 hours now.
Activity: 238
Hi,

Unreliable at all with what you have presented here.
Many already have learned your lesson, not to invest in HYIP.
However successful with what you want to do.
Pages:
Jump to: