Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DEMO UPDATED] ♠️NOCTA - THE DECENTRALIZED FUTURE OF SEX - page 3. (Read 15904 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
i am defiantly happy to be part of the airdrop and am going to join the bounty
Activity: 19
This is an interesting project.
Activity: 1
I have join the Ico at 11 2017  as i remember
Activity: 132
Done reading about NOCTA project!
This one is very interesting project I've ever encountered in this cryptocurrency world.
I will follow this project until it will be on exchange sites.
May I know if there is an ICO or bounty in NOCTA? And when it will listed on some exchange sites?
Activity: 34
does this project runs a bounty campaign
Activity: 90
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I have just taken a new job and will be traveling a lot in the next few months. I hope your project will start soon, so that I can then use your services. There are also the hotel bars, but with Nocta it would probably be easier :-)
Activity: 35
With Craigslist removing their personal ads the door is wide open for a new  top dog in the online sex worker world.  Good luck.
Activity: 18
I really like the concept you have, it will help to choose an interesting holiday destination.
if 70% will be contributed during PRESALE and ICO, then 35% each? Total token supply is 485 714 285, this is a very large supply, and the grace period between ICO and pre-ICO is very long, maybe there is another bounty campaign dev?
Activity: 12
I hope your projecxct success
Activity: 280
After a hard working week, you want to relax, not everyone has a desire to look for partners somewhere and pay with a name card. In the age of the blockchain with the help of NOCTA, all these problems, including anonymity, are resolved quickly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Its still the only ongoing project with a demo phase for decentralized future of sex. Already done the german translation for this ANN. Work hard on this project, already tested the demo. Its really good and hope it will be available in all countrys Wink
Activity: 182
Hi Ad. Will you make airdrop programs?
Activity: 349
for travel this project is that it will be very convenient to use this platform
Activity: 21
Activity: 30
Your airdrop is going to be featured at https://www.altcointrading.net/airdrops/ on the next build.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's a platform that connects consumers and sex workers
Do you think about plans to tie up with companies or somewhere?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Dear community!
We are happy to announce that our the only airdrop campaign has been started: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQqH1s5mJIilbaTsaqHLnYlUojraIiJBnO6iS-jkQQPEg58g/viewform?usp=sf

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dear community, our MTD campaign has been ended. As it was announced, all tokens issued for MTD which are not purchased will be burned. However, the tokens not used in the bounty campaign will be airdropped. Terms and rules will be announced on Monday, 26.03.2018. Have a nice weekend and stay tuned. Nocta is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: