Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DEMO UPDATED] ♠️NOCTA - THE DECENTRALIZED FUTURE OF SEX - page 8. (Read 15904 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dear community, NOCTA ICO starts at February, 2018. Price per ETH, hardcap and actual date will be announced next week.
When are you going to release the product? Cheesy
Demo will be ready for testing within early Feb. Node package distribution apr/may 2018 with the run of the testnet. Mainnet launch q3 2018 after passing all tests.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
When are you going to release the product? Cheesy
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
When i read your topic title i was like... whaaat??  Lol anyways goodluck to your project. Following. 😊
Is presale done now? How's the record? It seems a long time ago to begin conceptual design and market research, has been busy with these lately?

Hello. Presale ended on October 30th. ICO starts at Feb. We are at the alpha stage testing, early feb we will run the public demo.
Dear community, stage 2 of the bounty campaign starts now. Please read terms&rules carefully.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Is presale done now? How's the record? It seems a long time ago to begin conceptual design and market research, has been busy with these lately?
Hello, community.
Stage 2 of the bounty campaign starts on Monday, 15th of Jan. Terms and Rules will be updated soon. Stay tuned.

Alpha is on its way. Stage 2 of the bounty campaign will be announced next week.

We'll post the actual screens every few days before the open of the beta.

We are excited about the exchange, but its far according to the roadmap.
Its great that there are progress about the development of the project.

Keep calm. The frontend will be ready for testing late jan/early feb. We must be ensured that  everything is ok before the opening of the beta
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''

We are excited about the exchange, but its far according to the roadmap.
Its great that there are progress about the development of the project.

Finally. We are moving straight to the closed alpha testing.
Public beta will run late jan/early feb.
Merry Christmas.

Team is working hard. News this month.

Keep calm, Nocta is coming.
Thank you. I ve got my tokens. I wonder have you reached your pre ICO goal?
Our preICO goal was, mainly, the project announcement and community research. Too many scams passed in this field, and it is hard now to get trust of the investors. We didn't reach even the 1/10 of the hard cap. But as it was said previously, we dont need huge funds to build a prototype, and it will be built before the ICO. Sexmarket needs to be decentralized and freed, no doubt.

Still good luck for the project, and thanks for the translation coins Smiley
we are on our way

hello i do not see this nocta coin in coinmarketcap.
when will this coin be in the market?
if there is already can you tell me
thanks.
Hello. Nocta will be on exchanges after the end of ICO, the date will be announced later. Next project update will be related to the platform directly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
hello i do not see this nocta coin in coinmarketcap.
when will this coin be in the market?
if there is already can you tell me
thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Our preICO goal was, mainly, the project announcement and community research. Too many scams passed in this field, and it is hard now to get trust of the investors. We didn't reach even the 1/10 of the hard cap. But as it was said previously, we dont need huge funds to build a prototype, and it will be built before the ICO. Sexmarket needs to be decentralized and freed, no doubt.

Still good luck for the project, and thanks for the translation coins Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Presale Starts on 30th of November
Pages:
Jump to: