Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEMOS PAY - Democratic Currency - X11 - POW - Masternodes - page 2. (Read 2019 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Been checking in the website of the project, it said that DEMOS PAY would be different from another cryptocurrency that already exist.
But there's still no info about what makes DEMOS different with another cryptocurrency, could you please give me an example of it?

That's always a pretty clear sign for the fact that there is nothing which differentiates this currency from another Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello, I joined the propy signature bitcointalk, thank you!
Egretia
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
if they have problems of "whatchdog expired" in your masternode they should solve it with sentinel, +1 3236890829 write whatsapp for any advice

You just install sentinel on Windows with your main wallet and it goes away?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Been checking in the website of the project, it said that DEMOS PAY would be different from another cryptocurrency that already exist.
But there's still no info about what makes DEMOS different with another cryptocurrency, could you please give me an example of it?
Activity: 172
I found this project, the community looks very good. Let's see how it develops in the future. Good luck!
Egretia
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
if they have problems of "whatchdog expired" in your masternode they should solve it with sentinel, +1 3236890829 write whatsapp for any advice
Activity: 50
It's a good start to learn what a masternode is. Not expensive at the moment.
Good time to play with MN. You can't lose much.
Activity: 77
I love this project... demos is undervalued MN coin atm...it's a chance to all small investors to get own MN.
Activity: 39
This project is very good and could be a good investment, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Great project, huge potential, just getting started, blossoming community, if u think u can help us with promoting and social media or have other useful skills pop in for a chat, or if u just want to be part of a project with good potential join us

https://discord.gg/tQBKun
I think crypto bridge, coinfalcon, or stocks.exchange would be a great next step for demos
Activity: 34
***The CHOSN mining operating system & community have added Demos!
Come for the blocks, stay for the free state of the art mining operating system!***

> SSL with No Limit L3,4 & 7 DDOS Protection
> LOW 0.25% Fee
> 2hr Payouts
> USA Server - Backup servers in EU & AU - Load Balanced and scaling
> GB Link  

Kiss Website: https://pool.coinharvest.io  Kiss

Without Workername
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.coinharvest.io:3573 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=DEMOS

With Workername
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.coinharvest.io:3573 -u WALLET_ADDRESS.WORKERNAME -p c=DEMOS

Come hash blocks with us - awesome mining community with an amazing Mining OS

https://discord.gg/P4bBh3h
Activity: 154
Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.
Agree I just wish more people knew about demos
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
The price will go up.
Thanks for the pool add!
Activity: 8
Demospay added to

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://rebellionpool.com:3533 -u Wallet Address -p c=DEMOS

No registration required. LOW FEE %
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Dedicated Support and Pool for DEMOS PAY Coin!!!

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.com:3533 -u WALLET -p c=Demos

No Registration required and it is a Stable pool!!!
copper member
Activity: 55
look like great project
Hope to see this in a better exchange soon. The price is laughable right now, with a total supply of a little over 700K its a steal buying it at 0,03$.

Agreed, $25,000 marketcap is unheard of
Pages:
Jump to: