Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEMOS PAY - Democratic Currency - X11 - POW - Masternodes - page 4. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Coin is waiting to explode  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just knowing the dev is still here, makes it a good coin. Price will go up soon!
Nice, very democratic
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
Also I wonder what exchanges are next, maybe they will have voting based on MN’s to decide
yes it is true we can only wait for the most decisions to be selected
Activity: 22
BIEN. 100% decidido. adentro de este gran proyecto. Y no es para nada imposible obtener tu propio masternodo. impecable.

Also I wonder what exchanges are next, maybe they will have voting based on MN’s to decide
Will it always be pow/mn or is there future plans to drop pow and go pos/mn?

Good question, I have seen people bring it up but don’t know the dev’s position on it. Hopefully he can answer that.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Will it always be pow/mn or is there future plans to drop pow and go pos/mn?
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Got my mn up and running, so simple with a very helpful community and team, happy with my rewards, can't wait to set up my second
Wow this project looks very promising and it looks like it’s trading at a $17,000 marketcap while already being on an exchange AND masternodes.online , serious potential here and sell side looking rather thin Cheesy
Activity: 17
Awesome project, great time to get in because masternodes are very cheap, having democratic voting will be awesome
Activity: 84
Looks interesting! I will support and wait for more details about project
Activity: 98
I think this project is very promising. I am stay tuned to wait for next information. Hope that the dev team will be open bounty
Activity: 22
Activity: 168
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Will the project be using a bot to do the arbitrage or is a person doing it?
egretia
Activity: 28
Activity: 8
Go to discord, the guides are there. And many will assist you
Activity: 15
I have never used a masternode , and I would really like to start with this one , I support the project . The mn info on the website is chinese to me , can anyone explain to me in a simplistic way where do I write all the code lines , or maybe point me to a video of  similiar MN projects so I can  get the idea of it and learn from it .
Activity: 37
Hello, my wallet all time trying is connect with peers, can you help me?

You have to insert the list of nodes in the config file. The instructions are on the website.
Pages:
Jump to: