Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 111. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Is there any good overview over all pools and their hashrate? I mean something like this for AEON which I mine on my CPU.

I am pretty sure there is not.. That is a cool website though.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there any good overview over all pools and their hashrate? I mean something like this for AEON which I mine on my CPU.
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Anyone have any information or an analysis on how the price of BTC affects low cap coins like DNR?  When you look at charts like the ones at Coinmarketcap.com, they show both DNR/BTC and DNR/USD, and with the value of BTC rising, it would seem there would be a bigger divergence of the DNR/BTC and DNR/USD rate, but they stay relatively parallel.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
is there a minimum amount of coins that i need in my wallet to start staking? if not what would be a decent amount to start?

Technically no, but the more coins you have in your wallet, the more frequent you will stake.

Also please note that staking right now doesn't pay much as its staking for fees right now. So even a small amount of say a few hundred DNR can earn you stakes daily but like I said don't expect to earn too much as the staking rewards are less then 0.1 DNR at the moment until the coin goes fully POS in around 2 years or so. Unless there is a change to POSv3.
Thanks for the information guys, wasn't entirely sure how the staking worked with denarius.

No problem mate! Good luck if you decide to stake DNR. I have been staking it for many months now only because I want to support the project and while we wait for future developments, I thought why not just stake even though the rewards are small but they all add up in the end. We never know these small stakes could be worth big $$$$ in the future.
Activity: 46
is there a minimum amount of coins that i need in my wallet to start staking? if not what would be a decent amount to start?

Technically no, but the more coins you have in your wallet, the more frequent you will stake.

Also please note that staking right now doesn't pay much as its staking for fees right now. So even a small amount of say a few hundred DNR can earn you stakes daily but like I said don't expect to earn too much as the staking rewards are less then 0.1 DNR at the moment until the coin goes fully POS in around 2 years or so. Unless there is a change to POSv3.
Thanks for the information guys, wasn't entirely sure how the staking worked with denarius.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

Activity: 46
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Dear developer
Are there updates in the coming days? The wallet? Partnership? Seminars? exchange?

There will be updates to the wallet, as for partnerships probably not seeing as Denarius is decentralized, its not a company so there is no one to partner with. Seminars, maybe someone will host some DNR related events in the future, and as for Exchanges well HitBTC wants 9 BTC, and no word from Bittrex/Poloniex/or Yobit.
Hi Dev
What about Gate.io and Binance exchange ?

I have not heard back from Binanace, I will look into Gate.io
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Dear developer
Are there updates in the coming days? The wallet? Partnership? Seminars? exchange?

There will be updates to the wallet, as for partnerships probably not seeing as Denarius is decentralized, its not a company so there is no one to partner with. Seminars, maybe someone will host some DNR related events in the future, and as for Exchanges well HitBTC wants 9 BTC, and no word from Bittrex/Poloniex/or Yobit.
Hi Dev
What about Gate.io and Binance exchange ?
Activity: 146
Do you see this? It's completely identical
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
vote done  Smiley. I hope we get a positive news. and spreading besides bitcoin talk

also I posted in deeponion community. lets help eachother..
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deanrius-coin-please-support.10627/
 hope it help us and not against bitcoin talk rules..

and you know what happend..
I got a ban..
DeepOnion Community Central - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: 2 day ban - promoting other coins, duplicate posts, spam. Your ban will be lifted on Nov 22, 2017.

Looks like this deep onion  community leaders are  really **** I cant understand .. just because I promote DNR and second I posted Bitcoin link. omg

Never knew..

I can only say.. bitcointalk really democracy..
vote done  Smiley. I hope we get a positive news. and spreading besides bitcoin talk

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deanrius-coin-please-support.10627/

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/dnr-please-upvote.10625/

vote done  Smiley. I hope we get a positive news. and spreading besides bitcoin talk
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I voted and made a comment.
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

Voted. Keep in mind that no more than 50 votes can be recorded. At that point, comments are more important Wink
Jump to: