Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 112. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hey Carsen,

Have you looked into CryptoBridge exchange? I think it could be a great exchange for DNR in the long term and the listing fee is low compared to most other exchanges out there at just 0.5 BTC or 0.25 BTC if the DNR can provide liquidity. Its still a new exchange but its getting around 100+ people signing up daily and more coins will be added in the future. It might be worth a look now while the price is cheap and new, the owners seem like great people and are respected in the crypto community.

To be listed in a new exchange is one thing.

New exchange = big risk to investor as well.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey Carsen,

Have you looked into CryptoBridge exchange? I think it could be a great exchange for DNR in the long term and the listing fee is low compared to most other exchanges out there at just 0.5 BTC or 0.25 BTC if the DNR can provide liquidity. Its still a new exchange but its getting around 100+ people signing up daily and more coins will be added in the future. It might be worth a look now while the price is cheap and new, the owners seem like great people and are respected in the crypto community.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
We don't recommend ChessCoin buying and selling on Yobit now. Nevertheless, you caet some ChessCoin there for testing ChessCoin Network (security, transaction pace, staking...) prior to expense. I think you will be amazed.gn

That makes, sense. Thank you for that *insert random comment for randome post*.

Can't we get a mod to delete these spammers?

The mods have been very good actually about our thread here. Just reported the post, it should be removed when they are around. Cool

or yobit?

Please do not apply on Yobit. That exchange is full of bots that will destroy the coin will low trading volume. At least that is my experience and opinion.

Yea we already applied when we first launched over 4 times. We tried the Premium Listing, Yobit, continued to ignore us through all 4 requests. Their support is unresponsive.

For the question of HitBTC, they want 9 BTC to be listed. (If any community members want to try to gather funds to get us there, by all means!)

I will contact CMC to have stocks.exchange added to the list of exchanges Cool

The newer Denarius Explorer is offline today while I investigate server side issues, I may be switching providers if we do not come to a happy medium.

Added the new pool to the OP!

Cheesy

If you create a wallet I will donate some DNR to get us listed on Hitbtc Can we create like a crowd fund wallet address with update on how much we got.
Let us know think we all will pitch in a bit!

Yes I will look into some options for a real-time type of donation page.

Activity: 192
Merit: 101
We don't recommend ChessCoin buying and selling on Yobit now. Nevertheless, you caet some ChessCoin there for testing ChessCoin Network (security, transaction pace, staking...) prior to expense. I think you will be amazed.gn

That certainly would be nice.. bitcointalk is overrun with newbies spamming every thread with seemingly random or automated responses, like asking what the ico price of a coin is when the coin in question had no ico.. xD
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
https://stocks.exchange ??

Hello friends
reliable stock market, what do you think,
I will deposit a bt deposit

I have some denarius and some btc on stocks.exchange.. Their user interface could use a few updates, but the exchange itself seems stable, fast and easy to use.

thanks
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
or yobit?

Please do not apply on Yobit. That exchange is full of bots that will destroy the coin will low trading volume. At least that is my experience and opinion.

Yea we already applied when we first launched over 4 times. We tried the Premium Listing, Yobit, continued to ignore us through all 4 requests. Their support is unresponsive.

For the question of HitBTC, they want 9 BTC to be listed. (If any community members want to try to gather funds to get us there, by all means!)

I will contact CMC to have stocks.exchange added to the list of exchanges Cool

The newer Denarius Explorer is offline today while I investigate server side issues, I may be switching providers if we do not come to a happy medium.

Added the new pool to the OP!

Cheesy

If you create a wallet I will donate some DNR to get us listed on Hitbtc Can we create like a crowd fund wallet address with update on how much we got.
Let us know think we all will pitch in a bit!

Hello friends

I have some denarius and some btc on stocks.exchange.. Their user interface could use a few updates, but the exchange itself seems stable, fast and easy to use.

Hello friends

It is a cryptocurrency exchange, not a stock market (though the name is misleading), You can trade DNR/BTC there ( https://stocks.exchange/trade/DNR/BTC ) and yes it is a good up and coming exchange and seems reliable so far. Though it is always recommended to never store your funds on an exchange in the event of something happening, you want to be in control of your DNR or BTC.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Hello friends
Pretty decent coin. An official discord channel would be great. Dev, please consider a discord channel. And bit more marketing.

here is an invite to the discord channel.

https://discord.gg/PuT38Jw

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Pretty decent coin. An official discord channel would be great. Dev, please consider a discord channel. And bit more marketing.
The wallet for Denarius sounds pretty nice, the max supply is also nice and low. I'll be buying a small bag soon.

The price is low now. Great time to grab some.

I agree.. Maybe buy 50% of your desired bagsize around 3k-3.5k sats.. It might drop to 2k again, but I doubt it, but you could place an order to buy the other 50% of your bag there..
Activity: 282
The wallet for Denarius sounds pretty nice, the max supply is also nice and low. I'll be buying a small bag soon.

The price is low now. Great time to grab some.
Activity: 114
Activity: 146
Dear developer
Are there updates in the coming days? The wallet? Partnership? Seminars? exchange?

There will be updates to the wallet, as for partnerships probably not seeing as Denarius is decentralized, its not a company so there is no one to partner with. Seminars, maybe someone will host some DNR related events in the future, and as for Exchanges well HitBTC wants 9 BTC, and no word from Bittrex/Poloniex/or Yobit.
Thank you for your reply
I think  this currency will fly high
Dear developer
Are there updates in the coming days? The wallet? Partnership? Seminars? exchange?

There will be updates to the wallet, as for partnerships probably not seeing as Denarius is decentralized, its not a company so there is no one to partner with. Seminars, maybe someone will host some DNR related events in the future, and as for Exchanges well HitBTC wants 9 BTC, and no word from Bittrex/Poloniex/or Yobit.
Activity: 146
Dear developer
Activity: 163
Why not trying the upcoming exchanges as kucoin or coss. Both have the power to be great exchanges in the future.
Nothing to lose on the other side
Jump to: