Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 189. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on the con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

Yea they already know my past, they just have the maturity level to move past it.

If you actually looked more into that thread, the first post was deleted, because trademark got paid back for his troubles and wanted to take back what he had said, I went out of my way to pay him back when I could. You can ask him if you don't believe me. I have paid my dues.

I have been 100% upfront about the premine and I think enkayz really did a great job at explaining earlier. Here it is again:

I understand people have seen some bad projects in the past, and I don't blame them for being apprehensive. However, things can change. A long break has been taken, and I think Carsen wants to come back and do a proper coin. So far, the results have been impressive. The community is gathering and of course there will be those who can't ignore the past, I get that.

But for some, they are willing to give another chance. Pre-mined coins are everywhere, and even the non-premined coins are substantially mined or have ridiculous block rewards for the early blocks which a dev can easily mine. Hell, I saw one the other day which everyone was going on about how awesome 'no premine' coins are, yet the block reward for the first few blocks was like 20% of the coin and the dev didn't exactly go out of his way to put that on his ANN (although it was clearly visible in his reward code).

I for one am refreshed to see a proper no-frills cryptocurrency making it's entry to the market with a clearly defined block structure which has respectable numbers for the long term. In these days of ICO launches, there's whitepapers and roadmaps everywhere but fuck-all has been accomplished. Backing the coin to be very successful in the long term.

Beautifully put.

You aren't even addressing the real concern so I'll spell it out for you:

Carsen: "I won't ever stop making cryptos. Wink

OH AND BTW: CRYPTOS ARE NOT REAL< IT IS A FUCKING DIGITAL FAKE COMMODITY< ANYONE CAN GENERATE A GENESISBLOCK AND CREATE A COIN< ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND ITS NOT REAL. So all you investors claiming omg scammer wah, you are the ones investing into literally air because you "think" its worth something. Its all a fugazzi. Don't bitch at me for creating your stupid fantasies.

Oh and those that don't like my language. Grow the fuck up!"

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8518890

I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8518890

You got screwed, that's really only your problem, not ours

We all feel the need to let people know they should be cautious with a particular situation.
Look even you have a history of alerting the public when you are concerned:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13517201

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
I got screwed ...

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on the con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

Yea they already know my past, they just have the maturity level to move past it.

If you actually looked more into that thread, the first post was deleted, because trademark got paid back for his troubles and wanted to take back what he had said, I went out of my way to pay him back when I could. You can ask him if you don't believe me. I have paid my dues.

I have been 100% upfront about the premine and I think enkayz really did a great job at explaining earlier. Here it is again:

I understand people have seen some bad projects in the past, and I don't blame them for being apprehensive. However, things can change. A long break has been taken, and I think Carsen wants to come back and do a proper coin. So far, the results have been impressive. The community is gathering and of course there will be those who can't ignore the past, I get that.

But for some, they are willing to give another chance. Pre-mined coins are everywhere, and even the non-premined coins are substantially mined or have ridiculous block rewards for the early blocks which a dev can easily mine. Hell, I saw one the other day which everyone was going on about how awesome 'no premine' coins are, yet the block reward for the first few blocks was like 20% of the coin and the dev didn't exactly go out of his way to put that on his ANN (although it was clearly visible in his reward code).

I for one am refreshed to see a proper no-frills cryptocurrency making it's entry to the market with a clearly defined block structure which has respectable numbers for the long term. In these days of ICO launches, there's whitepapers and roadmaps everywhere but fuck-all has been accomplished. Backing the coin to be very successful in the long term.

Beautifully put.
Activity: 137
I got screwed ...

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

You got screwed, that's really only your problem, not ours

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently.  

Carsen your name is synonymous with dumping premines of shit coins

Trolls are always around when price goes up  Cheesy

Again and again...

You don't get it.  It's because of his mindset...

Why do you think that anyone is interested in your opinion ?

Oh I get it, you want to buy this "shit" at lower price

It's called wanting to be a hero.  I got screwed over by people like him when I started crypto.  There is a ton of new money in the market that has no idea what a premine even is or how these predators operate.

i get your point but you seem to forget already lot of people has lots of DNR (from mining, not buying)
and they can sell anytime (and even they are doing that in some last dumpings) and at moment its the people (miners) who are driving this car
in short time not even what he has for the dev-rewards-improvements-etc will do a change in how things are unfolding
i would think more in how these big farms who are holding since first day will affect the days ahead
bet they are all eyes in the market right now
I got screwed ...

I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only want your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.
here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently.  

Again and again...

It's called wanting to be a hero.  I got screwed over by people like him when I started crypto.  There is a ton of new money in the market that has no idea what a premine even is or how these predators operate.
Whats the actual difference in Pre-mined coins and non Pre-mined coins?

how does it have an impact on market rates, demand?

Block 1, dev has 1 million of the 1 million coins on the market.  Dev just stated that he still owns 690k of the currently available 1.2million coins.

Every page a new troll, but the price rise anyway.

Again and again...

Block 1, dev has 1 million of the 1 million coins on the market.  Dev just stated that he still owns 690k of the currently available 1.2million coins.

It can go either way.  If carson has changed his entire outlook on life and crypto then the fact that he holds 1/2 is awesome because his hands will be strong and there is really only 1/2 as many coins as usual.

If history repeats itself carson has 690k coins to sell off as the coin peaks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Beautifully put.

Again and again...

You don't get it.  It's because of his mindset.  Read the post.  He doesn't believe any of it is worth anything, and screw anyone that does.  Fugazzi....  How can you take that attitude about something that people invest their hard earned money into and expect anyone to take you seriously.  Saying Digital currency is valueless and fugazzi is like saying priceless art has no value.  

What kind of person spends their time and energy in creating something and then turns around and makes fun of people that believe in it? A CON ARTIST.

Again and again...

And that same trolls buys all that "shit" coins and make profit
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

I seriously dont think a leopard can't change its spots

Meh, I think everything and everyone is saying otherwise.

I already open sourced a full fledged nodejs web wallet that I wrote from scratch. I have been sticking with this coin, I have paid bounties, got another developer on the team to help out, we are all set for success.

Ill just keep proving you guys wrong Cool
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I seriously dont think a leopard can't change its spots

This really isnt anything new, most people already know about my past, that was years ago. I have worked a lot of different legitimate jobs since then and I decided I am at a point now that I wanted to make a new crypto. Everything has been 100% upfront, I even pasted the PoW block reward code on the OP, I currently roughly have about 675,000 DNR, The rest of the 1m was given out in bounties, giveaways, external services, and campaigns thus far. There is only roughly around 40k DNR on the markets between both exchanges and a current supply of around ~350,000 give or take so a lot of others are holding their DNR. With a max of 10m DNR in 3 years roughly, it will be only 6% of the supply, and more so about 5%, there is roughly 8640 DNR mined per day. The only DNR that may be on the market is from others and not me, you can check the premine address.

Oh also, you know why that post was also deleted if you go the first page? I paid that man back for his losses that he had occurred from my coins. I paid my dues....Message him if you don't believe me.
here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently. 

Jump to: