Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 188. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Not sure if anyone cares about my story.
But I once had a garage when I was 18 years old.
Because of my age, I was more in to partying and inviting friends to my garage.
And because I did let everyone in my garage, things got stolen from my garage,
like high end project cars and expensive engine blocks and therefore I had a debt of 75k usd.
People were calling me a scammer and my build up ´rep' was completely gone.

A few years later I changed my mind and I did grow up.
I wish I could go back in time and fix the things I did do wrong.
But unfortunately, with the experience and knowledge I have now, I still can't start a new garage.
Because people still call me a scammer, that name will never changed, even though I never scammed anyone.
I just made some wrong decisions when I was young.

I can find my self in Carson's early days.
He seems to be honest, but he made a few mistakes in the past.
Give him the chance to fix it right now without disappointing us and to prove that the trolls are wrong.

I read your story.  You didn't start a new garage.  Carson did.  In fact he's running the garage the exact same way so far.  With a huge premine.  He is benefiting from Coinmarketcap.com default view and fooling a lot of new investors.

Coinmarketcap: circulating supply 120,739 - Marketcap: $179,756 (Wow that's a low marketcap let me get in early!)
Actual Circulating supply... Carson says he only has 690k left... so there's 310k(probably haven't been distributed yet though) + 120,739 mined = 430,739 in circulation plus 690,000 coins Carson is allowed to sell at anytime.
Actual Market Circulating Supply: 430,739 - Marketcap: $644,893    with Carson holding another 1,033,000 market cap worth of DNR that isn't being counted... coinmarketcap.com is fooling a lot of new investors.

I should say that this isn't really Carson's fault that coinmarketcap is broken...

So, let's say he dumps his coins now, drops the market back down to a few satoshi's... Coin lives on people get in cheap, 3, 4 years from now, this coin can still be around, at this point we don't need Carsen and a new dev could start working on the client at anytime with it being open source. So few coins and only 3 years PoW... It will be worth a lot more.

I don't think he would do that actually.  With age comes responsibility.  When I started in crypto I would get scared and dump to exit. Experience has taught me to create a pump to exit instead.

TL:DR I don't recommend anyone hold this long.  I actually feel more comfortable with not knowing a dev at all, than knowing better and going along with it anyway.

Then go invest in something else.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
like high end project cars and expensive engine blocks and therefore I had a debt of 75k usd.

But unfortunately, with the experience and knowledge I have now, I still can't start a new garage.
Because people still call me a scammer, that name will never changed, even though I never scammed anyone.

Give him the chance to fix it right now without disappointing us and to prove that the trolls are wrong.

I read your story.  You didn't start a new garage.  Carson did.  In fact he's running the garage the exact same way so far.  With a huge premine.  He is benefiting from Coinmarketcap.com default view and fooling a lot of new investors.

Coinmarketcap: circulating supply 120,739 - Marketcap: $179,756 (Wow that's a low marketcap let me get in early!)
Actual Circulating supply... Carson says he only has 690k left... so there's 310k(probably haven't been distributed yet though) + 120,739 mined = 430,739 in circulation plus 690,000 coins Carson is allowed to sell at anytime.
Actual Market Circulating Supply: 430,739 - Marketcap: $644,893    with Carson holding another 1,033,000 market cap worth of DNR that isn't being counted... coinmarketcap.com is fooling a lot of new investors.

I should say that this isn't really Carson's fault that coinmarketcap is broken...

So, let's say he dumps his coins now, drops the market back down to a few satoshi's... Coin lives on people get in cheap, 3, 4 years from now, this coin can still be around, at this point we don't need Carsen and a new dev could start working on the client at anytime with it being open source. So few coins and only 3 years PoW... It will be worth a lot more.

I don't think he would do that actually.  With age comes responsibility.  When I started in crypto I would get scared and dump to exit. Experience has taught me to create a pump to exit instead.

TL:DR I don't recommend anyone hold this long.  I actually feel more comfortable with not knowing a dev at all, than knowing better and going along with it anyway.
Activity: 208
I am very interested in the DNR coins, that I have seen in nova is so amazing. But is there any other way than a signature campaign.because my computer is low for mining. thank so much.

First page - i think i saw two faucets...
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Unless you have AMD cards, you should skip this tutorial.
AMD cards are not supported on new Linux distributions. Just saying, took me a week to figure that out Tongue

The tutorial is for ccminer, the miner for nvidia cards.

But new AMD cards are supported on linux. I am mining on RX480 on ubuntu 16.04.

Old cards such as the 280x is not supported, though.

I read your story.  You didn't start a new garage.  Carson did.  In fact he's running the garage the exact same way so far.  With a huge premine.  He is abusing Coinmarketcap.com default view and fooling a lot of new investors.

Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
I am very interested in the DNR coins, that I have seen in nova is so amazing. But is there any other way than a signature campaign.because my computer is low for mining. thank so much.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How to compile tribus-enabled ccminer on Ubuntu 16.04

I assume you are starting out with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04.

Start by opening up a terminal (or ssh into the machine in question).

First, we install quite a few packages.

Then issue these commands:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install git automake nvidia-cuda-dev nvidia-cuda-toolkit build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev

Now, we download the source code using git:

Code:
cd
git clone -b linux https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer.git
cd ccminer

And now, we compile it, this takes a while (~5 minutes on an 8 core machine)

Code:
./build.sh

Now, reboot the computer.

Next, open up a terminal (or ssh into the machine), then run these commands:

Code:
cd
cd ccminer
./ccminer -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533 -u your_denarius_wallet -p c=DNR

Note: By default, build.sh uses only 4 cores to compile the software. You can change this behaviour, but I will leave that as an excersize for the reader. xD

Unless you have AMD cards, you should skip this tutorial.
AMD cards are not supported on new Linux distributions. Just saying, took me a week to figure that out Tongue
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
How to compile tribus-enabled ccminer on Ubuntu 16.04

I assume you are starting out with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04.

Start by opening up a terminal (or ssh into the machine in question).

First, we install quite a few packages.

Then issue these commands:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install git automake nvidia-cuda-dev nvidia-cuda-toolkit build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev

Now, we download the source code using git:

Code:
cd
git clone -b linux https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer.git
cd ccminer

And now, we compile it, this takes a while (~5 minutes on an 8 core machine)

Code:
./build.sh

Now, reboot the computer.

Next, open up a terminal (or ssh into the machine), then run these commands:

Code:
cd
cd ccminer
./ccminer -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533 -u your_denarius_wallet -p c=DNR

Note: By default, build.sh uses only 4 cores to compile the software. You can change this behaviour, but I will leave that as an excersize for the reader. xD
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Just letting any miners know that https://hashbag.cc/ fees have been removed and it is 0% for this month.

The stratum link is below, no registration required:

tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR

Pool difficulty is set at 0.25. Use 'donate in the password e.g. -p c=DNR,donate' to give 1% donation to the pool (much appreciated if so).

The stratum server is located in Europe (Amsterdam) at the moment and I am looking at launching some other stratums in Singapore and possibly Canada.

If anyone is interested in setting up a Chinese pool please contact me, I will need some assistance checking the compliance of mining pools there & additionally getting a Chinese front-end translation as I doubt that a Chinese pool with an English web page front end would be well-liked.
Activity: 357
NEW "Tribus"  i will follow the development of the project. i love this coin
Activity: 4
Well everyone wants money so just dump yours before he dumps his and your good.
Activity: 14

Yesterday was a good day, seeing a lot of resistance today keeping the price up. Where we going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8518890

You got screwed, that's really only your problem, not ours

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.
We all feel the need to let people know they should be cautious with a particular situation.
Look even you have a history of alerting the public when you are concerned:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13517201

Man, you're really screwed
Now he digs into my history

Hey my conscience is clear now and yours can be too.  I will ride the hype greed train as long as people that are on the train with me know who's driving.   People can decide what they want about Carsen and if the project does great then his reputation will be restored in my book.   Now is his moment to shine.

Like I said, man, you're really screwed

Well, I'm not screwed. I mine it, not buy it. And your trying to read what's in his head now and assume his motivation is bad because of statements or behavior from 3 years ago. Let it go. If he has changed his attitude towards crypto that's great. I guess you don't think people can change as they get older? I take it you've never done anything to anyone that was bad, shitty, made them feel bad or used? please. Give the man a chance, unless he dumps it all and says "fuck you" to everyone in the forum I see nothing wrong with riding the train with him to see where it goes. And IF he does what he did in the past then then you can come back here and say "see I told you so" and feel morally superior to everyone.
Carsen your name is synonymous with dumping premines of shit coins
I seriously dont think a leopard can't change its spots

Meh, I think everything and everyone is saying otherwise.

I already open sourced a full fledged nodejs web wallet that I wrote from scratch. I have been sticking with this coin, I have paid bounties, got another developer on the team to help out, we are all set for success.

Ill just keep proving you guys wrong Cool

I hope so
Activity: 84
ok, lets resume this issue of KurtCobain to finish it because its becoming boring

so for you to be happy:

- we must turn off our miners
- sell the dnrs asap
- must to say thanks, i am safe now
- and last: move from here

i think people will appreciate your concern, and they can decide

for me its...

naah!
 i stay and continue in the project, mining and/or colaborating

but thanks, your concerns are in the thread and people is aware, i bet they can decide by themselves.

lets move along now
Activity: 137
I got screwed ...

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

We all feel the need to let people know they should be cautious with a particular situation.

Hey my conscience is clear now and yours can be too.  I will ride the hype greed train as long as people that are on the train with me know who's driving.   People can decide what they want about Carsen and if the project does great then his reputation will be restored in my book.   Now is his moment to shine.

Like I said, man, you're really screwed
I got screwed ...

Activity: 35
thought the price was gonna fall lastnight so i could buy more but... nope! Still holding at
$1.73 (63.10%)
0.00067289 BTC (64.12%)
Activity: 137
I got screwed ...

Jump to: