Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 215. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Why won't you submit this coin to the novaexchange?

If im not wrong dinamx pay the yobit fee to get the coin listed. So its matter of time till we start trading there.

no, not me
must be someone more 
 these things delay a bit to be approved but it's ok,
slowly and smoothly the denarius train it's now in "la marche"

Smiley

Yea it was ex-mac who submitted the Premium Listing at Yobit. Working on getting this AMD miner working for everyone, hopefully will get it fixed late tonight/tomorrow
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

If im not wrong dinamx pay the yobit fee to get the coin listed. So its matter of time till we start trading there.

no, not me
must be someone more 
 these things delay a bit to be approved but it's ok,
slowly and smoothly the denarius train it's now in "la marche"

Smiley
Activity: 84
dev,

i am not familiar with the pos stuff  and i saw barely the denarius wallet has a message about some staking reward after sync in some "time",

what its that exactly? its like an interest by storing coins similar to a bank?
its functional? what percentage? i wonder because i dont see info in the op about this except that denarius is going pos after 3 years

Its necessary to have the wallet open for several hours for that staking reward?

Yes you have to have your wallet open and synced to be staking. You can also add the flag staking=1 into your denarius.conf file.

It is very similar to interest in a bank, depending on the amount of coins you have staking and their weight vs the network weight, you get a 6% APR from that. The PoS rewards are fairly low currently due to PoW being in affect.

PoW will completely end in 3 years roughly and it will be only PoS from there on out (after block 3,000,000)

oh, ok thanks for answer
i had to search for the APR meaning: "Annual Percentage Rate"

Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Started mining on neonpool. Looks like a fun Crypto.
First and ONLY Denarius faucet now available @ http://leakyfaucet.tk
Min payout 0.0001 DNR, Max 0.01. Claim every hour! Smiley

Will be adding CSS and stats (maybe..) soon, promo codes potentially.

Very cool! I will add the link to the OP and the website Cool
Activity: 45
First and ONLY Denarius faucet now available @ l e a k y f a u c e t . i n f o
Min payout 0.0001 DNR, Max 0.01. Claim every hour! Smiley

Will be adding CSS and stats (maybe..) soon, promo codes potentially.
Remember to keep the design simple, it's always better that way.

Yup, trying to keep that the #1 principle, It will be fully functional and look great on mobile as well. Feel free to give suggestions!

The code will be open sourced as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Remember to keep the design simple, it's always better that way.
Just a little preview for all those that haven't been in the Gitter chat....

The NodeJS/MongoDB Web Wallet for Denarius is under development and is getting closer and closer to release

Please keep in the mind the design is still subject to change quite a bit

I plan on adding lots of additional features to it still. You will be able to Send and Receive DNR from anywhere.

I can if you guys really want it there. NovaExchange just doesn't have much volume though compared to Yobit.

I have been in talks with Bittrex, last we talked they were asking for the logo of the coin and a bit more information about me.

Dutch translation is needed @tjeldik

Bounty will be sent soon @thaquifia
Activity: 224

wow it sounds good to me dude, I waiting for this coin goes there so I can start trading there maybe one day this one is going bittrex who knows
Activity: 224
this coin is going viral on marketplace dude, some people ask about this coin. they want to buy by 100 satoshi each. but I know on the market will be more price of this ( I hope soo ) I goes into the market but still waiting this coin goes for another market maybe on yobit or novaexchange
Activity: 22
Denarius Dutch translation?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Quiet the resume. I can't believe paycoin/GAW has been over 2.5 years ago. At least you know what not to do now, lol
dude you better clear that neg trust

Some angry troll left it, you can leave anyone negative feedback on this forum without any repercussion...Like I could just leave you negative feedback right now without ever have even been talking to you before or ever have dealt business with. (Just to be more transparent, a user named ibminer left the feedback linking to my old accounts, which also were attacked by trolls with no proof). I have never scammed or ripped off anyone. I did make a lot of cryptos back in 2013-2014, I got a lot of heat for it...Most of us have moved passed that, I landed a job at GAW Miners after that fiasco working on Paycoin, Paybase, Zencloud, and the unreleased Hashbase, then after the company got shut down and I got laid off, I got hired at Apple Inc. which I worked at for the past 2 and a half years, I left and now I am back and now working on this crypto, Denarius. It is my full-time project and intend to keep it that way.

I am a veteran, I have been clear about who I am, what I have done and what I am doing now. Some people just have no class.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
dude you better clear that neg trust
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
dev,

i am not familiar with the pos stuff  and i saw barely the denarius wallet has a message about some staking reward after sync in some "time",

its functional? what percentage? i wonder because i dont see info in the op about this except that denarius is going pos after 3 years

Its necessary to have the wallet open for several hours for that staking reward?

Yes you have to have your wallet open and synced to be staking. You can also add the flag staking=1 into your denarius.conf file.

It is very similar to interest in a bank, depending on the amount of coins you have staking and their weight vs the network weight, you get a 6% APR from that. The PoS rewards are fairly low currently due to PoW being in affect.

PoW will completely end in 3 years roughly and it will be only PoS from there on out (after block 3,000,000)
you can send your coins to the exchange and they will stake there ! i think the dev need to put some coins there or something just check it out coinsmarket.com
dev,

PoS is very similar to interest in a bank, depending on the amount of coins you have staking and their weight vs the network weight, you get a 6% APR from that. The PoS rewards are fairly low currently due to PoW being in effect, causing PoW to generate most of the blocks rather than PoS, the more PoS blocks being generated the more rewards/blocks will be found.

PoW will completely end in 3 years roughly and Denarius will be only PoS from there on out (after block 3,000,000).
Jump to: