Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 210. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I have been hired by KingCarsen, and from now on I will be running the signature campaign Smiley
I will soon post a thread and update you guys here!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100

Awesome, I'm on it!

And, DNR DQ4xWwMzVH2NG8GFG9p9rMTL4fQEXqLjcn in case anyone is feeling generous to get my wallet started, looking forward to the project, and getting enough posts to do the sig campaign.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
When Twitter campagin start?

Very soon, I am looking to pay someone either DNR or BTC to manage it along with the Signature Campaign, as I would rather be spending my time developing Wink Contact me if you are willing to do so, if I for some reason can't find someone I will start it myself later today/tomorrow Cool

hey @kingcarsen you are back Wink

now you have own coin  Smiley

Reserving Portuguese translation for me.
Thanks.

Sounds good! Contact me when its done Smiley

Also started a few ad campaigns on BitcoinGarden today, I do believe I have someone that will be running the signature campaign, stay tuned.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
hey @kingcarsen you are back Wink

now you have own coin  Smiley

Reserving Portuguese translation for me.
Thanks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
When Twitter campagin start?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
When is the twitter campaign?
Yea @fairglu has been around for good while now and is very reputable and responsive!

Yea maybe as a side project in the future, but yea focusing on the wallet and the actual coin daemon/qt will be my next steps.

Thanks for the nice comments! Glad to be here Cool

any time ...

let me know if there is any future work or possible collaboration - we like the way you work thus far mate ...

#crysx

Join us in the Gitter or Slack chats! Cool We would love to have you!

Committed some updates to the git, added some checkpoints and fixed up the macOS makefile for the daemon.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Yea @fairglu has been around for good while now and is very reputable and responsive!

Yea maybe as a side project in the future, but yea focusing on the wallet and the actual coin daemon/qt will be my next steps.

any time ...

let me know if there is any future work or possible collaboration - we like the way you work thus far mate ...

#crysx

legendary
interesting ...

following the posts Smiley ...

any block explorers around? ...

edit - DUH! ... RTFOP - read the ahem op Wink ...

#crysx

Thanks Wink ....Yup these two guys: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/ and https://denarius.name

To think of it, I may actually write up a new open source more updated block explorer as well.....

NodeJS Web Wallet is pretty much completed, just writing up some documentation for it and waiting until we hit NovaExchange to release it open source! Smiley

(2FA was finished today)

awesome ...

fairglu and his cryptoid is probably the best explorer to date ...

we have our coins on there also ...

why waste time on another explorer - when you can devote it to the wallet i say Smiley ...

eitherway - its good that you are the dev of the coin as it seems you are active with it ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
interesting ...

#crysx

Thanks Wink ....Yup these two guys: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/ and https://denarius.name

To think of it, I may actually write up a new open source more updated block explorer as well.....

NodeJS Web Wallet is pretty much completed, just writing up some documentation for it and waiting until we hit NovaExchange to release it open source! Smiley

(2FA was finished today)

legendary
interesting ...

#crysx

Tipping & Chat bot was added to the Slack as well.

Web Wallet is coming soon, 2FA is almost fully completed. A lot of users are requesting that I wait to release it until we are on NovaExchange.

edit: couldn't get on the slack, but figured out the problem... the link on the OP works fine but the link on kingcarsen's signature is defunct/erroneous.

Updated my signature Wink Sorry about that!

I scanned the pools to check attendance (i always saw 1 to 35 miners average)

and right now at pool.denarius.name are 145-165 denarius miners woha

growing interest

Shocked

And the price in the exchange is increasing too. Let's hope we can get added in big exnchage this week.

Novaexchange confirmed we should be added today if all goes smoothly (they have been short on staff)
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

Hello. How I enable staking in my wallet?

Anyone knows?

Just add the below line to your denarius.conf file and restart wallet. You should have non-zero balance to stake.

staking=1
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello. How I enable staking in my wallet?

Anyone knows?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I scanned the pools to check attendance (i always saw 1 to 35 miners average)

and right now at pool.denarius.name are 145-165 denarius miners woha

growing interest

Shocked

And the price in the exchange is increasing too. Let's hope we can get added in big exnchage this week.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Web Wallet is coming soon, 2FA is almost fully completed. A lot of users are requesting that I wait to release it until we are on NovaExchange.

edit: couldn't get on the slack, but figured out the problem... the link on the OP works fine but the link on kingcarsen's signature is defunct/erroneous.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The Gitter room and bot look good, but no one uses Gitter, especially noobs. Is there a way for the bot to mirror itself on Slack and IRC like Bittrex's IRC bot does? You can be in #bittrex in IRC OR in Bittrex slack channel and see everything in both rooms.

I do believe that is easily possible. I will have to contact enkayz when he is back online tonight as he has the source/built it. I do believe its mainly written in Coffeescript/Javascript so it should be easily compatible with Slack and IRC Cool

Bro.... whats up. The web wallet?

Ok nro. Big up to you. Don't forget us afterall o, for that our project.
Jump to: