Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 52. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Woot Woot! I'm looking forward to the next stake!

As long as I can remember the DNR community has been rather affable and allot less drama then most altcoins in the past 12 months. Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
DNR Community can be something exceptional, we have zero poison in this particular thread and that is certainly something.

Yea it is really a pleasant thread to read Cool  Grin and entirely un-moderated unlike a lot of these other altcoins.

Proof-Of-Stake Reward fix is now live since block 640k!!!!!

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
DNR Community can be something exceptional, we have zero poison in this particular thread and that is certainly something.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
We all know stocks are fake . Managed to core .. cryptos better than stacks. .. more humane.. volatility is part of humanity.. so vouch it
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am sure they will if the marketing of the coin is done well.

It has everything in place now and moving forward to do very well.

Development team dont rest they just keep going with more useful features.
In a few days POS kicks in, I hope daily volumes will grove at some point.

few days ago  we saw volumes Denarius  growing up very fast  , bitcoin price down but Denarius still stronger and stronger .

Btc to DNR ratio is not flutuating much ..USD price generally follow Bitcoin trend. Does Bitcoin come to 3k dollar?
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

few days ago  we saw volumes Denarius  growing up very fast  , bitcoin price down but Denarius still stronger and stronger .
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

A new feature everyday right now. Denarius really moving forward at such a fast pace

Pretty much!

Less than 900 blocks now till block 640k for PoS fix to kick in! Make sure you are running the latest wallet!

Is 2.0.2 for Linux good enough? Reading yesterday that latest is 2.0.3 but not mandatory as far as I'm aware.

Yes 2.0.2 is fine, 2.0.3.0 has some fixes for atomic swaps and performance fixes for the QT, the binaries will just be made for our next major release 2.1, which will come at some point! Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

A new feature everyday right now. Denarius really moving forward at such a fast pace

Pretty much!

Less than 900 blocks now till block 640k for PoS fix to kick in! Make sure you are running the latest wallet!

Is 2.0.2 for Linux good enough? Reading yesterday that latest is 2.0.3 but not mandatory as far as I'm aware.

Pretty much!

Activity: 12

Super.. but.. cryptopia with 2.0.3.0 and all our wallets with 2.0.2.0

Is there any strategy behind this delay in getting binaries 😆

In between if one park DNR in cryptopia. Will they give us stake reward?

Ah ah it's exactly what I was thinking about, do Exchanges stake the coin they have on their platform and do they distribute the stake income ?

No they do not.

What's next in the roadmap, or the moonmap as the call it  Grin

It is very likely Denarius will be added to Ledger soon. Of course performance/syncing/optimization improvements will be coming.
Activity: 71
What's next in the roadmap, or the moonmap as the call it  Grin
Activity: 20

Ah ah it's exactly what I was thinking about, do Exchanges stake the coin they have on their platform and do they distribute the stake income ?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DNR_BTC just confirmed that they have updated to our latest wallet! (v2.0.3.0 currently, binaries are unavailable until next major release)

Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DNR_BTC just confirmed that they have updated to our latest wallet! (v2.0.3.0 currently, binaries are unavailable until next major release)

That is AWESOME news!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Grin Cryptopia answering this particular email very quick I will add. 7 hours to turn it around. Some kind of record for response.

Pages:
Jump to: