Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 50. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
I have received few staking rewards from only in wallet staking. Wink

Don't have enough DNR for MN. Undecided

You could try out a couple seats on this 3rd party service if you wish: https://mynode.rocks/#/masternodes/detail/10
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I have received few staking rewards from only in wallet staking. Wink

Don't have enough DNR for MN. Undecided
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
It just has passed 645K block. I hope to see my MN get reward soon.  Grin

Yup we just passed block 645k and masternode payments have started!

I got my first MN reward. Everything is OK. Very smooth transition! congratulation!

Yup we just passed block 645k and masternode payments have started!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Carsen ...

For some strange reason since we have moved to the later versions of the daemon on our pool, almost EVERY block has been an orphan. Not so with the previous daemons, just the latest ones.

Is there a change in ports or settings we have missed in the .conf or elsewhere?

I initially thought it was a one off thing, but this is SO consistent that it is more than just coincidence. Trying to locate the issue seems to be a dead loss for us, and cannot seem to locate what may have gone astray. Is there a list of ports/configs/settings that we need to have with these newer daemons?

Thanks,

#crysx

Maybe just more orphans now with more people staking, a lot more people staking now.

Ports are all the same as usual, RPC port is 32339

Main change was within the getblocktemplate rpc command for pools, it now has masternode payment flags and 33% of the reward of the block will be given to a masternode.

Here is what it returns now, will show true soon with payments going live:

Code:
{
"version" : 6,
"previousblockhash" : "000000000004e74d092eb4c9f8671897858d2104e0a001071e8beb406928684e",
"transactions" : [
],
"coinbaseaux" : {
"flags" : ""
},
"coinbasevalue" : 300000000,
"target" : "00000000000da0ff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000",
"mintime" : 1521359242,
"mutable" : [
"time",
"transactions",
"prevblock"
],
"noncerange" : "00000000ffffffff",
"sigoplimit" : 20000,
"sizelimit" : 1000000,
"curtime" : 1521359462,
"bits" : "1b0da0ff",
"height" : 644916,
"payee" : "",
"payee_amount" : "",
"masternode_payments" : false,
"enforce_masternode_payments" : false
}

I see ...

This is probably what is causing it, as no changes were made for the settings. I will change this when I get back into the office later tonight and test with some of theFARM machines. This makes sense as to why orphans were inundating the pool on almost every block we solved.

Orphans, as you know, are a regular occurrence, but it seemed to be something much bigger at play than just a miss of a block insertions into the chain.

I will let you know how I go tonight. Thanks for your help mate.

#crysx
Carsen ...

For some strange reason since we have moved to the later versions of the daemon on our pool, almost EVERY block has been an orphan. Not so with the previous daemons, just the latest ones.

Is there a change in ports or settings we have missed in the .conf or elsewhere?

I initially thought it was a one off thing, but this is SO consistent that it is more than just coincidence. Trying to locate the issue seems to be a dead loss for us, and cannot seem to locate what may have gone astray. Is there a list of ports/configs/settings that we need to have with these newer daemons?

Thanks,

#crysx

Maybe just more orphans now with more people staking, a lot more people staking now.

Ports are all the same as usual, RPC port is 32339

Main change for mining pools was within the getblocktemplate rpc command for pools, it now has masternode payment flags and 33% of the reward of the block will be given to a masternode.

Here is what it returns now, will show true soon with payments going live:

Code:
{
"version" : 6,
"previousblockhash" : "000000000004e74d092eb4c9f8671897858d2104e0a001071e8beb406928684e",
"transactions" : [
],
"coinbaseaux" : {
"flags" : ""
},
"coinbasevalue" : 300000000,
"target" : "00000000000da0ff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000",
"mintime" : 1521359242,
"mutable" : [
"time",
"transactions",
"prevblock"
],
"noncerange" : "00000000ffffffff",
"sigoplimit" : 20000,
"sizelimit" : 1000000,
"curtime" : 1521359462,
"bits" : "1b0da0ff",
"height" : 644916,
"payee" : "",
"payee_amount" : "",
"masternode_payments" : false,
"enforce_masternode_payments" : false
}
174 and we're moment away Cheesy

haha I stand corrected! Cool

We are very very close now, less than 99 blocks!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Carsen ...

It also seems that we have a an RPC issue with the stratum, whereby the startum and pool cannot communicate with the daemon at times. As if the daemon RPC drops communications at certain periods of functionality, like block solving for example. Weird.

Thanks,

#crysx
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
174 and we're moment away Cheesy
With in 60minutes DNR probably cross an important milestone of having Masternode. Nice achievement and having said that it's time to set goals for next milestone.Impact of MN reward on volume and price need to be seen in coming days.

Yup! Really awesome! You guys wanted them and here they come! Smiley Around 160 online now!  Cool Cool
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
With in 60minutes DNR probably cross an important milestone of having Masternode. Nice achievement and having said that it's time to set goals for next milestone.Impact of MN reward on volume and price need to be seen in coming days.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Woooooo, sooo close to MN activation!

(✧ω✧)
https://mynode.rocks/#/masternodes/detail/10

Mynode.rocks Added Shared Denarius Hybrid Masternodes, you can now purchase a seat for 10 DNR to start receiving masternode rewards. A great option for those still saving up for a full masternode, just want a masternode ran by someone else, or those that cannot afford a full masternode!

This is a 3rd party service, so the only downside to all the upsides here is trust of this provider, which thus far seems legit!
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have 2 stacking transactions that were not confirmed, one yesterday and another one today. I can see both of them in the stacking tab. I don't think they should be there. What can I do to make them go away?

Going by what you are saying they were generated but not accepted? If so that means someone else beat you to mining that stake and they will stay in your transactions. I got one yesterday but straight after I got a stake and since then I have received 5 stakes with this new fixed stake at 6% APR. Its much better then before and right now the network weight is low but I expect that to pick up in the coming days/weeks as more people start to stake.
I just made the Tribus hashing algorithm for our Proof of Work available via a npm package! For all you NodeJS devs, and also for future denariicore work (bitcore).

Get it here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-tribus-hash-algo

or:
Code:
npm install node-tribus-hash-algo
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Mastenodes up in 1700 Blocks.........

This coin moving forward so fast.

I wish the rest of the Cryptocoin market moving forward like this coin right now!!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I upgraded to the latest wallet (2.0.2.0) and downloaded the blockchain.  However, the wallet is not syncing and I have 0 active connections.   Anyone else has that problem?

Grab the latest nodes from: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/#!network
Then add them into your denarius.conf file located in your Denarius data directory. (C:/Users//AppData/Roaming/Denarius on Windows)

Denarius v2.0.5.0 is now available!

(git pull our master branch to update)

Windows 64bit Binary: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v2.0.5.0/Denarius-v2.0.5.0-Win64.zip

Denarius v2.0.5.0

• Added Litemode!
  • (Add the litemode=1 flag to your denarius.conf to run your wallet in "Litemode", running your wallet in litemode prevents your node from processing masternode/darksend/instantx messages.)
  • Running your node in litemode will help with current performance issues with denariusd and the Denarius-QT
  • Running your node in litemode will NOT allow the use of masternode information/services, you cannot run a masternode in litemode!
  • Added 'litemode' flag return to the getinfo rpc command
  • Added Litemode On/Off in the Information Tab in the QT
  • Added checkpoints
  • Added kernel modifier checkpoints
  • Added checks to listunspent rpc command for spent coins (atomic swaps)
  • Added 'masternode' flag information to getinfo rpc command
  • PoS Reward Fix is confirmed working!
  • Started work on UTXO index

View the full release here: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v2.0.5.0
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/162-denarius-v2050/

macOS binary will be coming soon.

IF YOU NEED THE DENARIUS BLOCKCHAIN (If syncing from usually block 0 or a really out of date node) (Updated 3/17/2018):

ChainData.zip Latest Direct Link: https://gitlab.com/denarius/chaindata/raw/master/chaindata.zip

Thanks for all the awesome updates! Got my VPS and desktop wallets upgraded smoothly  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I have 2 stacking transactions that were not confirmed, one yesterday and another one today. I can see both of them in the stacking tab. I don't think they should be there. What can I do to make them go away?
Pages:
Jump to: