Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 29. (Read 80757 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
He who controls the money, controls the game...
Hey guys, What are the next step of this token? I plan to buy some of its bites.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
have so happy today because i have received 78,30,421 DCN token and feeling so happy to get so much dcn coin and this coin will go to moon very soon i hope and this project was looking so promising for marketing sector.

Wow thats a lot of coin mate, do you get it from bounty or you are an investor to this denta ?
Hope it will go moon soon as you wish and good luck
I'm sure it will go to the moon (soon)
Still holding ~40M DCN . XD
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
have so happy today because i have received 78,30,421 DCN token and feeling so happy to get so much dcn coin and this coin will go to moon very soon i hope and this project was looking so promising for marketing sector.

Wow thats a lot of coin mate, do you get it from bounty or you are an investor to this denta ?
Hope it will go moon soon as you wish and good luck
Activity: 62
Upcoming Dentacoin ICO in October
Is there any hope that dental clinics will actually accept this token?

Hey thanks for reaching out. 2 clinics in Europe and one clinic in India already accept Dentacoin. We are working on growing our partner network.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
Activity: 31
Hi, I take that DCN needs a manual "add custom token" process on MEW? Can anybody please help me with the necessary info?

here you can find the details for DCN token

https://dentacoin.com/tuttorials/How%20to%20buy%20DCN%20using%20MyEtherWallet.pdf
Activity: 33
Why do u process two token sales? What was the advantage to buy during first round? Is there an advantage to buy at the second round?
How do u wanna proceed the value of the token? Currently it's sitting around 2 sats..
Activity: 31
Activity: 92
Is there any hope that dental clinics will actually accept this token?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hi, I take that DCN needs a manual "add custom token" process on MEW? Can anybody please help me with the necessary info?
Activity: 207
The coin has a pretty high inflation rate but if you like it you can get it on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, HitBTC etc.
this coin fell to 1 of Satoshi and there is no certainty that it will be able within a year to become a lot more expensive
Please explain what happens to the price of a coin every day less and less!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
The coin has a pretty high inflation rate but if you like it you can get it on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, HitBTC etc.
this coin fell to 1 of Satoshi and there is no certainty that it will be able within a year to become a lot more expensive
Activity: 196
Activity: 56
I want to invest, but i don't know how
Activity: 196
I am too lazy to do the maths now, but it still is quite a significant inflation rate wouldn't you agree? Adoption would need to be massive from an investor's point of view to make this a good investment.
Activity: 42
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.

ICO has already ended, now you can simply buy a coin DCN on these four exchanges:

Coinexchange.io

Cryptopia.co.nz

HitBTC.com

Mercatox.com

Therefore, who else does not have an account there, you can do it right now - click on the name of the exchange and you will immediately be there...

Good luck!!!
Activity: 49
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: