Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 32. (Read 80714 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
There is a 5 million dollar sell wall at 3 satoshis at cryptopia, most likely a dev is dumping huge. This might kill this coin

Hello. Not really. This is the ICO amount which was fixed to 3 satoshi a few months before the ICO. People who did research before supporting Dentacoin know this and are not worried. Once the ICO is over, the wall will be removed and regular trading will continue.
why build walls if ICO is still going and you can freely buy at a fixed price
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Upcoming Dentacoin ICO in October
There is a 5 million dollar sell wall at 3 satoshis at cryptopia, most likely a dev is dumping huge. This might kill this coin

Hello. Not really. This is the ICO amount which was fixed to 3 satoshi a few months before the ICO. People who did research before supporting Dentacoin know this and are not worried. Once the ICO is over, the wall will be removed and regular trading will continue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I saw this coin on hitbtc, not knowing what coin it was, but it was cheap, so I bought it lol
You can buy it officially from the team ICO will ended at 1st november
But thats good way too, buy dentacoin now hold it till to the moon Wink
Activity: 112
I saw this coin on hitbtc, not knowing what coin it was, but it was cheap, so I bought it lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

No, ICO Tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

No, ICO Tokens.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hi guys! did dentacoin reaches the minimum price to be traded and generate price variations by exchanges?? i saw its price on coinmarketcap varied, but even without matching exchanges...are a false variations on coinmarket??

Coinmarketcap takes the prices from all exchanges and gives an average price for all coins. Same applies to Dentacoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
a very good product with innovative and efficient concepts as well as providing solutions about dental care that is very useful for the entire community in this world good luck your project
Activity: 22
hi guys! did dentacoin reaches the minimum price to be traded and generate price variations by exchanges?? i saw its price on coinmarketcap varied, but even without matching exchanges...are a false variations on coinmarket??
i joined pre-sale on coinomi  but there is no dnc support in coinomi wallet. how will i reveive my coins?

During the presale Dentacoin was not supported on Coinomi. Maybe you mean the ICO? If yes, then your coins must be in your wallet after you have sent the equivalent in ETH to the contract.
Contact Coinomi support for details.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
i joined pre-sale on coinomi  but there is no dnc support in coinomi wallet. how will i reveive my coins?
This coin maximum supply is huge. What makes you think it will gain good momentum in short term?

The huge amount of maximum supply is gradually released, so at the early year, there shouldn't be any concern about the circulating supply. But, once all of the time-release coin unleashed, that'll be an entirely different case, at least that's my opinion is. If denta couldn't develop a huge demand and marker recognitions during those early days, it'll be more and more difficult by years.

Hey thanks for doing your research and giving your opinion. As you said, the coins will be released gradually until the year 2042. Nobody knows what the future holds, but for now, we see that there is an increasing interest for Dentacoin concept - the first tool already has 4000+ registered users and 400+ dental clinics. The next 2 tools are on a test phase, so as soon as they are launched the awareness will increase even further. Many dental clinics and companies from the dental industry have expressed interest to integrate Dentacoin into their workflow. Once the ICO is over, the team will work towards these activities more. For the few months since being launched, Dentacoin has gained pretty good popularity and demand. If you remember, right before the ICO, Dentacoin had reached a 55 rank on coinmarketcap, with 10 million marketcap and over 158k trading volume for 24h. It is natural to have a steady price during October, because our ICO is with a fixed price. Very few people know that this is the reason for the low price, so they wait to see what happens. You can join the Slack community and follow news and updates, and talk to the team: https://join.slack.com/t/dentacoin/shared_invite/enQtMjUyNjI5MzA5ODEzLTViNzZmOTlmYjI4NjJkM2Q0ODYyZDFiMmVkODMxOGRkNDBiMGE5ZmMyNWNiYzFhMDc3NTcxNWNkZGZmYTM4NzE
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
will keep an eye on that even with the HUGE premine.
If project is valid huge premine is nothing, maybe dev will use the premine for rewards is what i think ..i will keep an eye me too. Any escrow for the ICO?

Why do u process two token sales? What was the advantage to buy during first round? Is there an advantage to buy at the second round?
How do u wanna proceed the value of the token? Currently it's sitting around 2 sats..
Dentacoin ICO is now LIVE!
Soft Cap 95.98%
Next target will be unlocked upon reaching the Soft Cap
price 1 eth= 2500 000 DCN

Ok, but this didn‘t answer any of my questions

Hello. The event in July was presale (1 ETH = 8 million DCN), and now we are having an ICO (1 ETH = 2.5 million DCN), so that was the incentive to join the presale - you get more for your support.
The ICO price is still very low, if you read the Whitepaper you will see the fundamental price is much higher than the current ICO price. So there is an incentive tojoin the ICO.
The current rate is the ICO price, which was fixed a few months ago. It will not increase during the ICO, but after that - nobody knows what will happen. Before the ICO, Dentacoin had a much higher market price, which shows the potential ahead of Dentacoin. The ICO ends on Nov 1st, so still some time to join and buy Dentacoin cheap. The value of the token increases through the value generating tools. The first tool is already launched, the next 2 tools are on a test phase - once they are launched, more activities will be created to contribute for Dentacoin mission. Besided, many dental clinics are interested in ways to integrate Dentacoin into their workflow. The larger the network grows - the higher value it creates. "Within the network, network effects are expected where the value of the whole network increases with every new participant added to it."
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

Why do u process two token sales? What was the advantage to buy during first round? Is there an advantage to buy at the second round?
How do u wanna proceed the value of the token? Currently it's sitting around 2 sats..
Dentacoin ICO is now LIVE!
Soft Cap 95.98%
Next target will be unlocked upon reaching the Soft Cap
price 1 eth= 2500 000 DCN

Ok, but this didn‘t answer any of my questions
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
This coin maximum supply is huge. What makes you think it will gain good momentum in short term?

The huge amount of maximum supply is gradually released, so at the early year, there shouldn't be any concern about the circulating supply. But, once all of the time-release coin unleashed, that'll be an entirely different case, at least that's my opinion is. If denta couldn't develop a huge demand and marker recognitions during those early days, it'll be more and more difficult by years.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
will keep an eye on that even with the HUGE premine.
Activity: 92
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

Yes read white Paper DCN Move very fast DCN coin Cross $1 Very easily .....When DCN launch Insurance Part than u see Speed
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: