Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 38. (Read 80714 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I bought DCN in the preico, I think this project will succes, the dental industry moves lot of money. It will be great if DCN is accepted in other exchanges and not only in criptopia and etherdelta.

pretty agreed ,i also invest some money on Dentacoin ,hope everything go well
Activity: 194
Altcoins always overreact when Bitcoin was shook a lot up or down. But if you hold long term, you win.
2000% Gain if you calculate it for good altcoins, as seen on the link below where we can compare to the value of the dollar, that is longterm for good altcoins.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alt19
Altcoin charts, altcoin historical data, altcoin prices. Altcoin market capitalization, Altcoin indices.

But it doesn't come overnight, and BTC/USD increases too Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I bought DCN in the preico, I think this project will succes, the dental industry moves lot of money. It will be great if DCN is accepted in other exchanges and not only in criptopia and etherdelta.
Activity: 194
Friendly warning:

1 - Bitcoin will likely increase to $5000 after the Bitcoin SegWit.
2 - I can smell the October ICO dump from the basement.

Do not be surprised for megadumps, fasten your seatbelts.
Better safe than sorry.

Grab some BTC. Live long & prosper.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole

Will Dentacoin  come a bit sooner than expected or is there any very recent status update?

You can join their slack, they are pretty active and communicative on slack, always updating us with recent developments as well as answering questions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Will Dentacoin  come a bit sooner than expected or is there any very recent status update?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I think it is just another scam ICO that won't be used by anyone in real life. I feel bad for the ones who invest on such coins. It reminds me of Dentalfix which is another scam I think. I don't believe in such projects, speaking quite candidly.
Activity: 49
Hello everybody.
Now looking at Cryptopia market (.000011-12 to BTC) if this coin will go up? What do you think guys?

And also why does this coin go up to 200% to DOGE? Why DOGE?

It's very possible, considering it's ranked 3rd in cryptopia BTC-market, right now. But, IMO it's going to be very risky. If you missed the window, you might lose a lot. It peak to 30 for a very short time, fall and return to 24 about 5 hours ago, only lasted for like half an hour.

https://i.imgur.com/10gEh7g.png
Activity: 159
Hello everybody.
Now looking at Cryptopia market (.000011-12 to BTC) if this coin will go up? What do you think guys?

And also why does this coin go up to 200% to DOGE? Why DOGE?
I'M seeing 8,000,000,000,000 as the total supply of Dentacoin on coinmarketcap.com.is that really correct???

Reading from the white paper, the 8,000,000,000,000 is the total supply of Dentacoin, but not the number of coin currently circulating.

The number of coin sold during pre-sale is 1% of total supply, 80.000.000.000, of which 16 billions is sold. https://dentacoin.com/wallet/counter.html

Activity: 5
I'M seeing 8,000,000,000,000 as the total supply of Dentacoin on coinmarketcap.com.is that really correct???
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I love this project! give it a windows wallet? please look the cryptopia rating dev´s  -> they must fill in datas for website, links and so on
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DCN

Hi Dev,

How come https://www.cryptopia.co.nz coin info  has Scrypt  and POW. But, is this supposed to be on the eth block chain?.

Are they the same coin?
You sure 1 eth = 8 mil dentacoin? Is not to much?

Hey thanks for reaching out. This is a special presale price, which will never be repeated. It is like a bonus for early supporters of our mission.

I feel so lucky. I managed to bought some denta for 18 satoshi in cryptopia. Then suddenly there's couple millions selling for up to 15 satoshi.

I eventually managed to resell the denta for 17 satoshi.

Lost a bit, but i feel so lucky, because I read this thread after...

--------------

1 eth = 8 mil denta
1 eth = 0.08 btc (it's 0.089 now, but more or less at 0.08)

so

8.000.000 denta = 0.08 btc
1.000.000 denta = 0.01 btc
1 denta = 0,00000001 btc
1 denta = 1 satoshi

---------------

That's the presale price. You guys that bought it at presale, congrats !
It's like 1400% profit now, 3000% profit for those that managed to sell at 30 sat.

Me, I fell so lucky I didn't lose a lot.

-----------
Activity: 34
I love this project! give it a windows wallet? please look the cryptopia rating dev´s  -> they must fill in datas for website, links and so on
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DCN
Activity: 23
Someone I know just texted this scheme to me while I'm out wrangling these fucking retarded cattle. I had to pick my slack-jaw up out of some messy manure before regaining my composure.

What's the over/under on this getting hacked ?

Why on Earth do we need yet another shitoken ?

This is one of the most retarded ideas I've come across. What next ? ProtologistCoin ? NeuroSurgeryCoin ? UrologyCoin ? ManureCoin ?

Actually, maybe I should start Manurecoin and back it with all the cow-shit I have to shovel every fucking day.

......BobLawblaw...blahblahblahtalkingsh*tblah... Wink

Its like...man, we have Bitcoin wtf do we need Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, etc, etc, etc, for? What do we need Toiletpaper for when we have tissues? And so on... xxDD
Get behind the Concept of DCN, try to read first. Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Upcoming Dentacoin ICO in October
Someone I know just texted this scheme to me while I'm out wrangling these fucking retarded cattle. I had to pick my slack-jaw up out of some messy manure before regaining my composure.

What's the over/under on this getting hacked ?

Why on Earth do we need yet another shitoken ?

This is one of the most retarded ideas I've come across. What next ? ProtologistCoin ? NeuroSurgeryCoin ? UrologyCoin ? ManureCoin ?

Actually, maybe I should start Manurecoin and back it with all the cow-shit I have to shovel every fucking day.

Hello and thanks for reaching out. Actually, many people have described the benefits of custom solutions for entire industries, including The Merkle. Have you taken the time to read our Whitepaper or get introduced to our concept? Do you know that Dentacoin is the only crypto coin which has enough volume and great distribution model, which allows the potential to become a global currency? Do you know that the dental industry is the best possible industry to distribute a token, due to high fragmentation, which allows mass distribution, not a few large whales which control the industry. It would be great if you can take the time and research and then we can discuss again.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Nice project! This is not common project I've seen. I participated in twitter campaign and now it's on 3rd week. Goodluck and hope for the success of the project  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I read the whitepaper carefully as I am translating it. It's a very interesting project because of the involvement of both the patients and the dentists.
Pages:
Jump to: