Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts - page 2. (Read 122955 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
The DERO Stargate RC2 testnet is now live and open for testing. There have been many improved features from our previous releases. For more information about this update, medium.com/deroproject/stargate-rc2-testnet-update-3b2b9207b830

What are we testing?

New Σ-Mining protocol
Explore features and the limits of our BlockDAG (750+ transactions per second)
Ensure that the included software (wallet, daemon, etc.) functions correctly.
Continued testing of smart contracts and services

In order to participate in this public release, please find all necessary information here: forum.dero.io/t/stargate-rc2-testnet-updated/1575

As always, thank you for your continued support and happy testing!

__
DERO Team
Activity: 46
The $DERO Stargate RC2 testnet will be updated next week. See some of the changes that are coming:

https://medium.com/deroproject/stargate-rc2-testnet-update-3b2b9207b830
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
Hi,

I am using XMrig to mine dero:

"url": "donate.v2.xmrig.com:3333" <- apparently this is the only pool that XMrig will work with
"user": "dERoVkTYbZGh7dGdkrAR2aKwJHabpVhgYVMDsXLZDHC9eqts41icsQfdLavYq6hxhrgv3F4So5J7kJ7 igpBWYhsvA5LbCmUSuH"

how do i view online my hash rate, pending balance etc? i looked around at xmrig it is all command lines, surely there is a GUI somewhere no?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
In what form and why are smart contracts used here?
And what is DAG for here?
What are the benefits ?
Who mines this coin, with a processor or a videocard, I have 1 core out of 8 at 4.2 GHz, only 40 h/s hash rate showed.
This is very small.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
30USDT for kucoin customer support??  It is their second income stream and they are earning more from that than on withdrawal fees Smiley
I did not get information on the customer support fee. 30 USDT for customer support. Fee structure

Customer support is free but if you make wrong transaction and request for support, if exchange gives you support to retrieve your coin, you will be charged fee. Is it what you meant?

Deposit Did Not Arrive at KuCoin & Deposited to the Wrong Address

Deposited to the Wrong Address

Tips:

If you deposit BTC to the USDT wallet address or deposit USDT to the BTC wallet address, we can try to retrieve it for you. The process takes time and risk, so we need to charge a certain fee to fix it. The process can take 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
30USDT for kucoin customer support??  It is their second income stream and they are earning more from that than on withdrawal fees Smiley
Activity: 111
Yes, if you forget to put a transfert ID on kucoin you'll have to spend 30 USDT to fix the issue. (look like support service isn't free on kucoin)
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Beware of the kucoin exchange, the DERO you deposited may not belong to your account, especially large transfers.
I have spent 4 days to communicate with the customer service, and was asked to provide a 30USDT processing fee.
No progress has been made, and the customer service is quite unprofessional.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Such a good coin, cant wait for mainnet in september
Activity: 882
Merit: 290
Anything new from the DERO Team?

$DERO increases from under $1 to $15 that is amazing bull run. It has been silent for months and I would like to know about things happen recently with the project, behind the scene.

From July, this coin rallies from under $6 to above $13. The team are active on Twitter but it seems they don't care much about Bitcointalk.
It is secret ASIC operated by developers because they are banning anyone who ask them anything about that secret hashrate.
This forum is only place you can write about it but they never reply anything.
Activity: 368
Merit: 24
good pump and good dump
95.2% unknown hashrate,is there a secret ASIC?

interesting observation
What do you mean by secret ASIC??
many thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

They don't want to talk about anything and they say it's regular people mining this, ask them about it on their social media and you will be banned very fast.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
good pump and good dump
95.2% unknown hashrate,is there a secret ASIC?
are you in the correct dero discord and tg? also i do feel like you are spreading fud here intentionally. lol

Not spreading anything, but it looks that answer for everything from dero community and admins is FUD.
And yes, I was in correct telegram group.
Activity: 11
are you in the correct dero discord and tg? also i do feel like you are spreading fud here intentionally. lol

Try to ask any of this question or anything that is not positive pump on their telegram or discord and you will be banned in few seconds. Smiley
Something scammers and people who need to hide something would do.
They announced they would launch their mainnet before the end of 2019, then 2020, then 2021. If you ask them if this is true, you will get kicked immediately. You can check with this question, but I don't recommend you to do this if you want to stay in the group.
Activity: 107

Try to ask any of this question or anything that is not positive pump on their telegram or discord and you will be banned in few seconds. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: