Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 10. (Read 55665 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Oh Desico..... How much longer before ICO is launching? This is quite hard, taking so long, this is a critical turningpoint for any public blockchain.

Not too much longer now October has arrived. Patience my friend, it will be worth it, DESICO is a proper project being managed very well in the current market. I want to live as much as you and soon it will be  Wink
Well said I totally agree with you my friend have you seen the latest update from Desico There is a new weekly video https://youtu.be/lzdfpRD0CRc

Yeah I love how the keep is informed every week and that also gives us all a reminder that the scammers that are still out there, they're trying even harder now to scam, so be careful guys!

I cant wait for security tokens. Had enough of just buying utility tokens and hoping they will have value in the future. Securities will give me proper skin in the game.

Very well said, im in the same boat, time for a change and some better security from the hackers and scammers. November the 7th it goes on sale right?

Yep Nov 7 - get your Eth ready!
Activity: 76
Oh Desico..... How much longer before ICO is launching? This is quite hard, taking so long, this is a critical turningpoint for any public blockchain.

Not too much longer now October has arrived. Patience my friend, it will be worth it, DESICO is a proper project being managed very well in the current market. I want to live as much as you and soon it will be  Wink
Well said I totally agree with you my friend have you seen the latest update from Desico There is a new weekly video https://youtu.be/lzdfpRD0CRc

Yeah I love how the keep is informed every week and that also gives us all a reminder that the scammers that are still out there, they're trying even harder now to scam, so be careful guys!

I cant wait for security tokens. Had enough of just buying utility tokens and hoping they will have value in the future. Securities will give me proper skin in the game.
👍
Activity: 87

Very well said, im in the same boat, time for a change and some better security from the hackers and scammers. November the 7th it goes on sale right?

Activity: 175

Activity: 91

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
DESICO weekly roundup #17 | Fintech sandbox in Lithuania | Telegram security
Lithuania’s regulators welcome global Fintech entrepreneurs, plus need-to-know Telegram security measures!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdfpRD0CRc
Activity: 175

Not too much longer now October has arrived. Patience my friend, it will be worth it, DESICO is a proper project being managed very well in the current market. I want it live as much as you and soon it will be  Wink
Desico will bring a number of advantages to the global financial markets, in particular, the removal of intermediaries who need to pay for their services. I look forward to the start of the project!

Well said...👍
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

It looks like you have been waiting for the long journey of this project, Does this project have a long time to achieve what they want?

Not much longer i hope
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
This project seems like a very good idea and it can bring a lot of advantages to crypto and the financial markets. I have a lot of hopes for Desico. It´s one of these unique ICO´s for sure.

I am certainly keeping my eye on this one.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
This project seems like a very good idea and it can bring a lot of advantages to crypto and the financial markets. I have a lot of hopes for Desico. It´s one of these unique ICO´s for sure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The admin in the telegram group is very helpful and very funny also, she makes you feel welcome and part of this great DESICO community. its definitely worth adding yourself to that group. Does anyone on here have the link to their tg group? I don't have it on me at the moment..
I have had good experience with DESICO team on the ANN topic for weeks.
Recently, I paid my attention on DESICO project, and will spend more time (spare time after work) to discover  more about the DESICO project and its near future plans.

The good experience will be put to the test when there is a real product, but in the end I don't know if this will be successful the way it is set up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Desico is unlike many other the professionalism and content coming out from these guys is outstanding.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.

dude, do you have ANY VALID REASON not to put money to this one? well without a reason, what you are doing is seems like CREATING FUD.

Cheesy it is a utility token and that is why I wouldn't buy it. They don't want you to become rich, they want themselves to become rich or otherwise they would themselves launch a security token and share profits with people like you. Period. Have fun losing money!
It's impossible to say unequivocally that security token is better than utility. Each of it has its advantages and disadvantages. I rarely saw a security token, the price of which grew very well.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

I didn't fully get what they mean when they say they'd share the 25% of their income. I suppose they'd be distributing them all to the holders. Does it mean that we can get earnings by holding Desico in our wallets or does it have to be in their exchange?
Activity: 14
Hello,

I created a Telegram broadcast channel concerning the latest Security Tokens and STOs related news 🙂

======>    https://t.me/STOandSecurityTokensNews

Feel free to join!

It is very convenient to follow the news about Security Tokens   👍🏼
Activity: 56
The aim of DESICO is to build a community and culture of Crypto Traders utilizing the Platform, helping the community and benefiting from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: