Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 13. (Read 55665 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.

dude, do you have ANY VALID REASON not to put money to this one? well without a reason, what you are doing is seems like CREATING FUD.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this business.
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting concept on this business. It collecting and providing any high quality original data that can be used for any company who are needing them to create and AI perhaps.
The plan also giving some kind of protection and the quality of the data.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Activity: 252
This is going to be huge. Iv had enough of crappy ICOS bringing out utility tokens with no value.

Security tokens will be the future and Desico will bridge the gap!

100% agree - security tokens are the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).

You're right, there is a lot of competition out there but the DESICO team work bloody hard and they keep their members updated with the progress of the project. I really hope it succeeds!

thats a very strong point, community interaction is one of the biggest signs of future succes, and shows how resilient the team is. Even now when the market is extremely low, they still keep going
Activity: 109
This is going to be huge. Iv had enough of crappy ICOS bringing out utility tokens with no value.

Security tokens will be the future and Desico will bridge the gap!
Activity: 175
The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).

You're right, there is a lot of competition out there but the DESICO team work bloody hard and they keep their members updated with the progress of the project. I really hope it succeeds!

I agree their is some competition out their but nothing that comes close to the ways Desico’s team is striving forward working constantly providing its community with information trying to accomplish a safe & secure platform free from scammers with awesome benefits to its loyal users to trade and invest.
I agree this is definitely the best project & team I’ve seen by far I like the fact the Desico gives its token holders ie its community the power to vote on new ico’s that want to join its platform that’s a brilliant idea giving Desico investors their say & how they feel on certain projects.

spot on bro, they just seem to have a different work ethic to many other ICO's out there. They bring the community together swell which I think is vital. The telegram group is always busy and fun to be in, so many other ICO's have failed and I think apart of that is because they didn't put a lot of effort into their TG group. Obviously the tg groups isn't the main thing but I really think it helps and DESICO uses that platform very well.
Activity: 31
Hi,
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Activity: 140

I agree their is some competition out their but nothing that comes close to the ways Desico’s team is striving forward working constantly providing its community with information trying to accomplish a safe & secure platform free from scammers with awesome benefits to its loyal users to trade and invest.
I agree this is definitely the best project & team I’ve seen by far I like the fact the Desico gives its token holders ie its community the power to vote on new ico’s that want to join its platform that’s a brilliant idea giving Desico investors their say & how they feel on certain projects.
Activity: 252
Hi  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
They haven't yet decided the percentage of bonuses for investors during the crowdsale period. They will calculate accordingly and investors are more assured when Desico tokens allocated to the team will have a lock up period of 12 months.

locking the team tokens is a great idea
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
Hi  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
They haven't yet decided the percentage of bonuses for investors during the crowdsale period. They will calculate accordingly and investors are more assured when Desico tokens allocated to the team will have a lock up period of 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 25
Activity: 108

Activity: 175

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

Activity: 182
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?

I suggest you ask in their TG group at https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 140
DESICO is needed in the crypto space now! The markets are so messed up at the minute, too many people have been scammed and put off investing, DESICO can bring back some confidence in investors. Im all over this project and I hope others are too, its about time something like this is here.

Relatively new to Desico but I like what I see so far..
I can assure you won’t be disappointed it’s an amazing team aswell as a really strong & needed project with investors safety & security priority
Have you seen the new addition to the Desico family I think you all might be a little interested after reading please clap & share. https://medium.com/@desico.io/one-of-europes-top-100-technology-investors-joins-desico-as-investor-relations-advisor-3dc393639a6f 👍
Pages:
Jump to: