Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 65. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups

I couldn't agree more, the future of the crypto game looks in good hands with the launch of DESICO and its about time if you ask me!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups
Activity: 91
What country is this based out of?

Some information from their whitepaper I’ve found 👍
DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country’ and will operate within the regulatory’ legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank).
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
What country is this based out of?
Activity: 108
Thanks for attaching the link, wow! that look very interesting I’m so looking forward to this going live can’t wait to use for real myself with a real community free of scammers, lying project & dishonest people,  love what this team will achieve
Activity: 78
Yeah it’s a great project I’ve just seen it myself, here’s the link,
 Good news, community! Here’s your preview of the prototype version of the DESICO security token platform! Click to check the pre-final version here: bit.ly/2z9pcio
Activity: 140
Amazing project I’ve just been reading about the prototype version of the DESICO security token platform but couldn’t find the link can anyone help me out?
Activity: 175
Greetings DEV's. Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project.
Wise plan, impeccably design, very nice logo!

Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.

Ive been scammed out of a couple thousand English pounds and I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, DESICO will help make sure no one else does have to go through what I went through!

Im sorry to hear that, I have a friend who also lost a lot of money due to scammers, how can anyone be against this project? it will give all of us a lot more protection.

FINALLY! An ICO that everyone who is involved in the crypto world needs. Its about bloody time!
Activity: 78

Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.

Ive been scammed out of a couple thousand English pounds and I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, DESICO will help make sure no one else does have to go through what I went through!

Im sorry to hear that, I have a friend who also lost a lot of money due to scammers, how can anyone be against this project? it will give all of us a lot more protection.
Activity: 87

Activity: 72

Activity: 182
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
anyone got the latest news on this?
Activity: 252
Loving what Desico project is trying to do helping new investors feel safe with security & stability with it comes to investing in ico’s
This was well needed, to many scammy ico's bringing down the reputation that real honest ico's have and moving investors away from them. Desico will make a stop to that for sure.

i'm not sure they will stop it all, but this certainly a great way forward and the start of something that can only get better
Activity: 10
Loving what Desico project is trying to do helping new investors feel safe with security & stability with it comes to investing in ico’s
This was well needed, to many scammy ico's bringing down the reputation that real honest ico's have and moving investors away from them. Desico will make a stop to that for sure.
Activity: 41

And we need it dammit. Fed up with scam icos and dodgy platforms.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
The Desico team out and about on their Asian roadshow watch the video here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43ccCRNvxc

These guys are everywhere. Frequent flyer miles must be racking up.
Pages:
Jump to: