Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 61. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Tell me, is it known when exactly TSE starts, the road map says that in 2/3 quarter, but I want to know more specifically
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
DESICO will create a legally compliant, and therefore game-changing infrastructure to issue and trade security tokens. DESICO's infrastructure will consist of a security token offerings platform, a security token exchange, and a payment system.
Activity: 34
This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
P3
Activity: 266
Wow is excellent, the second round of the company's bounty started. I can say that the first round was well organized, but lasted only 2 weeks
Did you take part in the first round? What do you say ?? How many managed to get, and through which social network did you promote the project?
Activity: 140
I like that a regulated crowdfunding platform to issue security tokens were included in the DESICO ecosystem.
Activity: 294
Tell me, are you not afraid that such a platform can lose relevance by the time of release Huh
Activity: 185
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
especially with a great system and strong security, good luck
Activity: 27
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
Activity: 322
I would like to know more precisely how the project is regulated by law. What legal acts are involved in this ??
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
Activity: 67
Activity: 67
is the bounty on?
Yep, exciting news. Round 2 of the bounty campain now on
Activity: 140
Activity: 5
Token Sale Event is coming soon. It is obvious that for a project with such a powerful background, a soft cap of 3.5 million will not be a problem, perhaps hard cap too. The development team is serious, they are building a real company with the support of the state and the law. I think it will be invested in this project, this is an excellent investment
Activity: 263
Great idea!
Tell me please, which exchanges do you plan on listing in the future?
Will you consider the top exchanges? The pleasure is not from cheap all the same.
And will you have control over the issue of tokens in the future? this is also important
Activity: 266
Passed to you through targeted advertising. Projects that invest in target are always very popular with me.
The analysis conducted-the project is really powerful, great potential for development. There are no competitors and also have good news background, which is also very good!
Activity: 34
Well, the second round of the company's bounty started, I definitely will participate
Activity: 256
It looks very interesting, but tell me what are your differences from other exchanges in addition to interaction with the law and state support ?? Security has certainly become the main thing for the successful movement of ISO. So these qualities are enough for the success of the project)
Activity: 252
News background and media coverage of the project are very good))) Showed the analysis of the project)
Activity: 42
Wait for sure for a long time and the market may change. But it will definitely exist and this platform will be relevant. With such a team and state support, the project is waiting for success.
So this is a very reasonable investment of funds as I think. I will participate
Pages:
Jump to: