Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️[ANN] DEXAGE - User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading - page 3. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I think otherwise the liquidity of the tokens through other exchanges will influence on it to rise but not to collapse. As more investors can join DexAge ICO and lot of people already using LaToken as they hold tokens for other ICOs as well in this way helping the investors to keep it up in one place so it is also convenient touch.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This is great news for bounty hunters.
Now bounty hunters after the end of the ICO can sell coins in Latoken without waiting for the listing .
Meaning the price is invariably going to be brought down to its knees, but this time without the inconvenience of searching for the real smart contract address and tip-toeing round forkdelta. Sweet
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
This is great news for bounty hunters.
Now bounty hunters after the end of the ICO can sell coins in Latoken without waiting for the listing .
Yup LaToken I've seen DXG in a list yesterday and at the same time got to know LaToken Exchange a bit better nice platform. That's a great agreement between two awesome projects. Such actions lead to success and worldwide popularity. I wouldn't wonder if DXG move further to other exchanges as well it has clear prosperity to do so.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Yes, already they mentioned in the begining of their presale stage that they are listing in the LAToken exchange. Which it is going to be very good sign for the investors to start investing in this potential coin.
copper member
Activity: 8
We are ready to launch the token sale now on a LaToken!
Thank you all for supporting us!
Click this link to LaToken

Activity: 98
Yeah I just saw this information twitted and it seems to be going live right now on LaToken Exchange. Good step! After all seems to be worth a shot to investment opportunity. I wish them luck on token sale.
Excellent news! this will give more liquidity to the project and probably will influence on a token price with time. And it is very convenient step for the people who are using Latoken already as well as for the cooperation between both companies. So I can say moving forward. Nice.

I know that LATOKEN is intended as a multi-asset trading platform, not only a cryptocurrency exchange. It plans to launch trading in asset tokens (such as real estate, stocks and even fine art in the near future)
However, there are too many unanswered questions. There is no info on the fees charged by LATOKEN, for example, which is a major disadvantage.
Excellent news! this will give more liquidity to the project and probably will influence on a token price with time. And it is very convenient step for the people who are using Latoken already as well as for the cooperation between both companies. So I can say moving forward. Nice.
copper member
Activity: 8
❗️ATTENTION❗️

DexAge ICO will be listed for the token sale on Latoken Exchange and you will be able to buy our token there from 6th of February

❗️ ATTENTION❗️

I saw statistics that 80% of blockchain projects do not live for more than a year, considering this and the current situation on the  exchanges for too long it is better not to hold your tokens .
 Now is  very difficult to expect x5-x10, if the price after entering the  exchange did not significantly decrease relative to the ICO price - it's nice result.
I'd really like to try this one out I like trading trading crypto vs. fiat money as it gives me more stability though one month to go yet for this one  Roll Eyes Well it is not a year, hopefully not longer and they let the user to test the platform. Looking forward, keep it up the good work Cool
Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.

Your funds are never secure as long as you don't posses your private keys. Centralized exchanges will never be a good option in terms of security..

Totally agree not having the private keys to the currencies you have deposited on the exchanges it is not the best solution, basically none of centralized exchanges provide that information and once it collapse your funds are locked.
The proliferation of decentralized exchanges is likely to follow the wider acceptance of the ethereum blockchain, the growth in the number of advanced users, and some other important innovations. Centrally-decentralized hybrid models are likely to be spread first.
Activity: 24
Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.

Your funds are never secure as long as you don't posses your private keys. Centralized exchanges will never be a good option in terms of security..
will the platform have a kyc system? would it be a mandatory procedure to use it, the pre-sale was a good success
I think it will with time, but we have to wait for it to be officially confirmed by the company. In some cases KYC is not required by decentralized Exchanges but again it depends what for. I am not a big fan of KYC but if for the security reasons that's ok. For now everything works smooth.
Guyz what do you think of the DXG price? Right now at the presale it is $0.0095 do you think it will go higher with the time?

In most cases, buying tokens immediately after the release is unprofitable. The price after entering the token comes to the market is about the way the project creators intended, and then few days after the price may drop sharply and then may not rise for a very long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I would like to understand the difference between the trading platform for the exchange of the crypto exchange? What can you offer new and functional that will make your platform popular?
Guyz what do you think of the DXG price? Right now at the presale it is $0.0095 do you think it will go higher with the time?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
will the platform have a kyc system? would it be a mandatory procedure to use it, the pre-sale was a good success
Pages:
Jump to: