Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️[ANN] DEXAGE - User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading - page 4. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Mostly what I like about such projects is transparency. To manage your own funds in trading it's good in any case it gives you more control over your funds so you can take any action at any time. I think this DexAge project is doing what it was the concept of Blockchain from the beginning but of course government and authorities wouldn't let it go so easy. Thumbs up to this project I wish it to fulfill what is started.

I Agreed, and two more major advantages of DEX is that
there is no need to trust users funds to third parties: this means that the funds are safe and confidential data is stored in a secure environment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Mostly what I like about such projects is transparency. To manage your own funds in trading it's good in any case it gives you more control over your funds so you can take any action at any time. I think this DexAge project is doing what it was the concept of Blockchain from the beginning but of course government and authorities wouldn't let it go so easy. Thumbs up to this project I wish it to fulfill what is started.
At the moment most decentralized exchanges do not have enough liquidity to compare with centralized exchanges.
I think it will be real challenge for them to achieve higher liquidity.
Activity: 38
I'd really like to try out this Exchange I understand some things to be done yet before it's released but they have all the triggers to do that and a big strong team from what I've read. I also saw a development of chatting app on their roadmap I'm interested what could we do with that one even for business deals that sounds nice.
Is this a new project? I didn't check all the information yet.. it needs time. I just put my eye on the project the idea for p2p decentralization seems to be interesting, gotta learn a bit more.

The basic differences between centralized and decentralized exchanges.

Centralized exchanges are trading platforms that function like traditional brokerage or stock markets. A Centralized Crypto Exchanges is owned and operated by a company that maintains total control over all transactions.

Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchanges (DEX), as they are utilizing blockchain (distributed ledger) technology. In this way a DEX does not hold customers’ funds, positions, or information, and only serves as a matching and routing layer for trade orders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I found out about this project a week ago, I thought that it was an interesting idea of ​a decentralized exchange like
 EtherDelta.
Read white paper,If they can realize what they have planned, then it will be a worthy project.
Yeah, it was an interesting idea if they can realize what they have planned in the whitepaper in which this make people get interested in the project.
They have high ambitions,we will see how it will goes, good or bad you can tell only after ICO ends.
Activity: 168
Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.
I found out about this project a week ago, I thought that it was an interesting idea of ​​a decentralized exchange like
 EtherDelta.
Read white paper,If they can realize what they have planned, then it will be a worthy project.
Activity: 38
Good afternoon! I've been reading about this platform and it got me interested I like decentralized platforms but yet I probably need to understand it a little bit deeper and I'm wondering what are the main keys to be triggered here and get me to the right direction.  Roll Eyes 
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem

User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading and P2P Lending Marketplace.

Presale is LIVE

30th Nov - 31th Dec, 2018
Allocated Token = 500 Million
40% Discount + 5% DXG Referral Bonus
We accept: ETH, BTC and LTC.

Pages:
Jump to: