Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 25. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 16
i have DFS token not coin .....why

We are not affiliated with DFS token. We are DFS Coin, we are currently trading on CoinExchange and Novaexchange. Our coin is REAL currency and is currently used on draftdaily.com and soon on fanlucci.com.
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
i have DFS token not coin .....why
ANNOUNCEMENT

The current phase of the AIRDROP has ended. Please stay tuned for info on the final AIRDROP in the coming days.
I Still not received my coins from the Airdrop, please check inbox Mr. DFSMack
Tkanks.

Post your social media links on here to receive.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I Still not received my coins from the Airdrop, please check inbox Mr. DFSMack
Tkanks.
Activity: 224
FantasyGold!!
Announcement

We would like to extend our reach in the crypto space. If you are a member or higher rank on bitcointalk with a large following send me a PM to discuss a ongoing bounty for spreading the word about DFScoin!
FantasyGold!!
Official DFScoin announcement!!

DFScoin is taking the next steps forward and is being listed on cryptopia! We started buying DOT a few days ago (the currency needed to pay for a listing on cryptopia) and will be submitting for listing on cryptopia today. After the listing fee is made and all necessary info is sent to cryptopia they will take whatever time is needed to process our listing request and then DFScoin the official coin of fantasy sports will be listed on cryptopia!

This is big news for us at DFS and will add a lot more liquidity as well as provide another venue for investors to invest in the coin! We also are in talks with a credit card company to offer credit card payments on the draftdaily.com platform. We will keep you all posted but big things are happening with DFScoin! Between the social media platform in closed beta soon to be open beta, cryptopia listing and talks with the credit card company we are moving forward at a great pace! Don't miss the train!

As always thank you to all of our early investors!
Sincerely the DFScoin team

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365211283550765066/368782481048076288/listing.png
We are paid and submitted to be listed on cryptopia!! I will keep you updated on communication with cryptopia as they process our listing Wink
Still not received my coins from the Airdrop, wow I need to hurry up on this.

Have you sent a PM to DFSmack?

The coins should of been deposited into your draftdaily account. We’re look into this now and will get back to you.

The coins are in your draftdaily account, there were deposited last week.

The coins should of been deposited into your draftdaily account. We’re look into this now and will get back to you.
FantasyGold!!

DFScoin is taking the next steps forward and is being listed on cryptopia! We started buying DOT a few days ago (the currency needed to pay for a listing on cryptopia) and will be submitting for listing on cryptopia today. After the listing fee is made and all necessary info is sent to cryptopia they will take whatever time is needed to process our listing request and then DFScoin the official coin of fantasy sports will be listed on cryptopia!

This is big news for us at DFS and will add a lot more liquidity as well as provide another venue for investors to invest in the coin! We also are in talks with a credit card company to offer credit card payments on the draftdaily.com platform. We will keep you all posted but big things are happening with DFScoin! Between the social media platform in closed beta soon to be open beta, cryptopia listing and talks with the credit card company we are moving forward at a great pace! Don't miss the train!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365211283550765066/368782481048076288/listing.png
We are paid and submitted to be listed on cryptopia!! I will keep you updated on communication with cryptopia as they process our listing Wink
FantasyGold!!
Can we mine DFS coin ?

If yes than how ? Please share the link

Yes DFScoin is minable with both CPU and GPU. The official DFS mining pool is here Smiley   https://dfscoinminingpool.com/
FantasyGold!!

DFScoin.network looks cool.

Its going to be amazing! There will be nothing like it in the fantasy space in my opinion.
FantasyGold!!

Activity: 135
Can we mine DFS coin ?

If yes than how ? Please share the link
AIRDROP IS ENDING VERY SOON!! GET IN BEFORE IT CLOSES.

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS AND PM DFSMACK WITH THE INFO WHEN YOU ARE DONE

Official DFSCoin Airdrop and bounty announcements!

The Official DFSCoin Airdrop has Now Started!

The airdrop will be broken down into phases.

Each phase will start on Monday and end that same week.

The amount of coins received from the airdrop will drop each phase so it pays to be in early!

Each person can only participate in 1 phase of the airdrop.

What you need to do to receive coins from this airdrop

1. Download the official DFSCoin wallet
Windows : https://github.com/NicoDFS/DFSCoin/raw/master/dfscoin-qt-windows.zip
Linux: https://github.com/NicoDFS/DFSCoin/raw/master/dfscoin-qt-linux.tar.gz
2. Go to https://draftdaily.com/ and create a account if you don't already have one.
3. Then send a PM to our community mod DFSMACK here on Bitcointalk with your DFSCoin wallet address and your DraftDaily.com user name.
4. Enter at least 1 fantasy contest on DraftDaily.com (Free or Paid)
5. Post a screen shot of your team during the live event on social media with a link to DraftDaily.com and #DFSCoin and then post the link here in bitcointalk

The fun doesn't stop there.. get active in the DFScoin community by participating
on one or all of our chat channels located here.

Discord: https://discord.gg/JSBgmVS
Slack: https://dfscoin.herokuapp.com/
Also here on bitcointalk.

If your lucky you may be the recipient of one of our community giveaways we will do randomly from time to time.
Or you can get involved in the new bounty campaign starting today and earn yourself some coins
for telling people about DFSCoin.

We are now offering a bounty for these things and more!

Social media
Crypto and fantasy sports forums
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Blogs

and much more! Tell your friends about DFSCoin and get free coins its a win win! You can even use your DraftDaily.com Refer A Friend link and earn even more DFS in commissions

We also will have rewards for community members that go above and beyond as DFS supporters.
These rewards will be random and given when earned by a member.

This AIRDROP is for 500 DFS COINS
Activity: 49

DFScoin.network looks cool.
Activity: 7
FantasyGold!!

Activity: 40
Can I mine DFS coins through CPU, as I have 4 CPU with me ?
yes please visit dfscoins.com
Pages:
Jump to: