Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 26. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Please check out and subscribe to our DFS sub reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/DFScoin/
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Good news, Cryptopia is one of the best exchanges in my opinion.
Price should go up the next days.

The table is set and the big dogs are going to take notice best time to accumulate before it hits topia Smiley

Yes you are right. Look at BSN, they are going to be added at Cryptopia next Week, after this news the price went Form 70sat to 1050 sat over the day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
FantasyGold!!
Official DFScoin announcement!!

DFScoin is taking the next steps forward and is being listed on cryptopia! We started buying DOT a few days ago (the currency needed to pay for a listing on cryptopia) and will be submitting for listing on cryptopia today. After the listing fee is made and all necessary info is sent to cryptopia they will take whatever time is needed to process our listing request and then DFScoin the official coin of fantasy sports will be listed on cryptopia!

This is big news for us at DFS and will add a lot more liquidity as well as provide another venue for investors to invest in the coin! We also are in talks with a credit card company to offer credit card payments on the draftdaily.com platform. We will keep you all posted but big things are happening with DFScoin! Between the social media platform in closed beta soon to be open beta, cryptopia listing and talks with the credit card company we are moving forward at a great pace! Don't miss the train!

As always thank you to all of our early investors!
Sincerely the DFScoin team
FantasyGold!!

The table is set and the big dogs are going to take notice best time to accumulate before it hits topia Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
The devs continue improve the coin at every level. We are in for a very nice ride with DFS Coin. Get the most out of dfs by playing in the contests!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
FantasyGold!!
FantasyGold!!

DFScoin is taking the next steps forward and is being listed on cryptopia! We started buying DOT a few days ago (the currency needed to pay for a listing on cryptopia) and will be submitting for listing on cryptopia today. After the listing fee is made and all necessary info is sent to cryptopia they will take whatever time is needed to process our listing request and then DFScoin the official coin of fantasy sports will be listed on cryptopia!

This is big news for us at DFS and will add a lot more liquidity as well as provide another venue for investors to invest in the coin! We also are in talks with a credit card company to offer credit card payments on the draftdaily.com platform. We will keep you all posted but big things are happening with DFScoin! Between the social media platform in closed beta soon to be open beta, cryptopia listing and talks with the credit card company we are moving forward at a great pace! Don't miss the train!

FantasyGold!!
I'm really happy with the news of you social media platform.
How much time will it take to release for public beta ?

We all are waiting for it.

We are aiming for the end of this weekend to early next week the latest. Ideally we would like to start open beta on Sunday but we need to finish up a few more steps to make it happen by then so it may end up being Monday or Tuesday.
FantasyGold!!
Can I mine DFS coins through CPU, as I have 4 CPU with me ?

Yes DFScoin is both cpu and gpu minable
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
DFS Coin has changed my DFS site experience totally. DFS Coin is the best way to make payments on DFS Sites.
Activity: 135

thanks for sharing the news with us.
This made my day
Activity: 135
I'm really happy with the news of you social media platform.
How much time will it take to release for public beta ?

We all are waiting for it.
Activity: 9
Can I mine DFS coins through CPU, as I have 4 CPU with me ?
FantasyGold!!
price dropped back to nothing due to all this free airdrops and selling Sad

I am sure it'll be back to the high after BTC get stablised.

Cryptopia listing will help a lot. Way more liquidity
FantasyGold!!

Activity: 42
price dropped back to nothing due to all this free airdrops and selling Sad

I am sure it'll be back to the high after BTC get stablised.
Activity: 42
DFS coin has a pretty low supply which makes it a tough contendor among potential winners. I hold 100K DFS coins on Coinexchnage and hoping for it's value appreciation. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: