Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 7. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The price is not looking good. I am still hodling though but I am getting impatient. I hope we can see more news and updates from the DFS Team

All altcoin prices have gone down, not just DFScoin. Let's wait until the market improve. This negative market sentiment has put a damper on coin investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
If I have DFS coins and the swap happens what happens to my DFS coins? Please assist I am new at this and don't want to lose out.

The Dev team will notify you when the coin swap is happening via discord, telegram, social media etc.
At that point you will need to move your DFS coins to either coinexchange or cryptopia.
Your DFS coins will then be swapped for FGC (Fantasygoldcoin) at a rate of 10 dfs = 1 fgc

Best place to keep informed is on Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/Ddc5EGP
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
This press release should help to really spread the word about DFS (FantasyGold).

Will the swap be happening soon?
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
If I have DFS coins and the swap happens what happens to my DFS coins? Please assist I am new at this and don't want to lose out.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
FGC Dev
DraftDaily.com Featured on Rotowire.com for the next 2 months!
[/b]

Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Rotowire.com campaign has started. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365211283550765066/408660107874795520/Screenshot_32.png   Banner rotates between the different sports channels so if you want to check it out head over to rotowire.com and browse the channels it will pop up as it rotates the channels. Next week we will have live reads starting in the rotowire NBA podcast and when the MLB podcast starts we will have them there also.
Activity: 3

If we have DFS on CoinExchange, do we have todo anything in order to protect our coins during the swap (there have been losses in other coins during swaps)?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Tomorrow is a big day for the project.
The rotowire.com campaign starts tomorrow.
We have a press release going out tomorrow with hundreds of publications nation wide.
We continue to be one of the hardest working teams in the industry Wink
It sounds like good news. They've been working, I mean the development team.
Activity: 34
This coin looks very promising, please include me if there are any bounty
Activity: 6
this coin is very potential, worth 1 USD ..
or perhaps more $10 if comes to use Cool

You are an optimist! Cheesy
If this happens, I'll quit my job Cheesy
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
this coin is very potential, worth 1 USD ..
or perhaps more $10 if comes to use Cool
Activity: 224
FantasyGold!!
Tomorrow is a big day for the project.
The rotowire.com campaign starts tomorrow.
We have a press release going out tomorrow with hundreds of publications nation wide.
We continue to be one of the hardest working teams in the industry Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Seems like my ticket (2B2LK16Q) finally moved  from the dead end, but now several days, I'm waiting with status
Code:
Submitted for admin approvals
for withdraw to be approved (poke to check updates and approval status in discord, seems didn't worked). Please speed up, I want to receive DFS before the swap.
https://draftdaily.com/public/support/track-request?request_id=2B2LK16Q
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Thanks for posting the information 8count. It is greatly appreciated. DFS coin is going places.....don't worry too much about the price right now. The markets have been going down, but will soon recover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The price is not looking good. I am still hodling though but I am getting impatient. I hope we can see more news and updates from the DFS Team

Here are some updates that were on Telegram

DFSMACK, [27.01.18 10:26]
@everyone UPDATE!! FSTA UPDATE!!   I know that everyone is and has been waiting for a update on our trip to the FSTA. Im always watching the chats and ive seen the questions and i understand the anticipation to hear what we got done at the FSTA this year. All of our investors and community members deserve a update and it is coming. I know in crypto that its all about watching for news/info in order to trade sucesfully and i get that its hard to wait some times so hear is whats going on and when you can expect to see the news from the FSTA. First off we have seperated ourselves over the past few weeks from all competition in the crypto/fantasy space, in doing this it has become even more important to be stratigic in how we release news and important updates. We need to not only make sure that all bases are covered for each and everything we announce but it also needs to be done in a professional way with potential to reach the most people as possable. With that being said we are working with one of the top press companys in the industry on a official press release that will be made this upcoming week. The press release instead of being released on just our community channels will be released nation wide on numerous media channels.

DFSMACK, [27.01.18 10:26]
@everyone The reason for this is that one its important that a larger audience is reached moving forward and two the type of things we are working on for this project now involve serious companys and investors so by doing press through this means we can make sure that everything is done correctly. I am personally working hand in hand on this press release to make sure it is handled in the best possable manner. We as a team all are dying to let you our community and investors who have helped us to build this project know all of the good news but we need to act as professionals and handle this project with the care that any other business would. We love you all and we have proven we will not let you down. We did amazing at the FSTA and the press release will reflect that so please be patient for just a little bit longer you wont be disappointed we promise 😃

DFSMACK, [30.01.18 06:44]
We’re dropping a press release this week.

DFSMACK, [30.01.18 11:22]
@everyone Today both Crytopia and CoinExchange support teams have replied to us about the upcoming swap. Both requested the full details of the swap and we are now waiting their replies. So progress is being made. We hope the next update will be the official start dates

To stay up to date you're best to join the DFS Discord channel
https://discordapp.com/invite/Ddc5EGP

Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: