Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 9. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Do not mine this coin here http://s.altcoinix.com/dfs/public/index.php?page=dashboard. This pool will steal your coins and create a fake trans id when you try to withdraw. Here's the fake tx id they gave me 27545deca71101d4230b834ac71c22229aec86471b77d1b7ba853781cc1691c8. This pool should be put on the scam list as well their support email platform is broken. Just a heads up.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
FGC Dev
Still have an issue with email in the bounce. Cry Also discord support channel looks dead after my last replay 4 days ago.

Can you please submit a support ticket on DraftDaily.com and PM me the ticket number, I will ask the support team what the hold up is
Activity: 92
Still have an issue with email in the bounce. Cry Also discord support channel looks dead after my last replay 4 days ago.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It looks like a big and potential project.
I can expect to release the bounty.
Good luck devs!
Activity: 210
I downloaded the wallet and look forward to my DFS
Activity: 177
FANTASY GOLD IS NOT A SECURITY AND SHALL NOT REPRESENT FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP OF THE OPEN SOURCE FANTASY GOLD PROJECT
Forgive my tattered English, I do not understand that? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 247
any healty and working pool pls? ty

blocksucer and dfsmining dontwork
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
The support here has always been top notch. If you have any issues, it will get taken care of in a timely manner.
Our support responded to you within in minutes on Discord and you never provided the full information. I’m looking at the conversation right now.
They should always use mentions, no email notification without mentions. Beside ticket number should be enough, and ticket already includes all information.
Please help! I can't withdraw. Response from Inspect console shows my email is bounced, but I fixed email long time ago. I wrote to support 2 times, like 3 weeks ago and week ago, but seems like you just didn't see my email since you think that email in bounced, but in fact it works like charm. More above I didn't found option how to change email.

Hi, I dont any pending withdraw requests, please use the support contact for on the site for faster reply https://www.draftdaily.com/public/support/add-request or on discord, thanks
Please, look ticket number 2B2LK16Q. Was on discord yesterday, still no reply.
Code:
 [message] => You tried to send to a recipient that has been marked as inactive.
Found inactive addresses: myworkingemailhere
Inactive recipients are ones that have generated a hard bounce or a spam complaint.
    [httpStatusCode] => 422
    [postmarkApiErrorCode] => 406
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /home/draftdaily/public_html/vendor/wildbit/postmark-php/src/Postmark/PostmarkClientBase.php
    [line:protected] => 165
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
Don't want to say anything bad, but you have the worst support team I ever seen after Google.
Any admin need 5 minutes to remove mail from bounce, with server access. Change email to the address I provided
 in pm here, if you can't remove from bounce (don't have access to the server). Or In the worst case make full withdraw on the DFS address I have in the account, and i'll just register new account on draftdaily.

Our support responded to you within in minutes on Discord and you never provided the full information. I’m looking at the conversation right now.
Please help! I can't withdraw. Response from Inspect console shows my email is bounced, but I fixed email long time ago. I wrote to support 2 times, like 3 weeks ago and week ago, but seems like you just didn't see my email since you think that email in bounced, but in fact it works like charm. More above I didn't found option how to change email.

Hi, I dont any pending withdraw requests, please use the support contact for on the site for faster reply https://www.draftdaily.com/public/support/add-request or on discord, thanks
Please, look ticket number 2B2LK16Q. Was on discord yesterday, still no reply.
Code:
 [message] => You tried to send to a recipient that has been marked as inactive.
Found inactive addresses: myworkingemailhere
Inactive recipients are ones that have generated a hard bounce or a spam complaint.
    [httpStatusCode] => 422
    [postmarkApiErrorCode] => 406
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /home/draftdaily/public_html/vendor/wildbit/postmark-php/src/Postmark/PostmarkClientBase.php
    [line:protected] => 165
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
Don't want to say anything bad, but you have the worst support team I ever seen after Google.
Any admin need 5 minutes to remove mail from bounce, with server access. Change email to the address I provided
 in pm here, if you can't remove from bounce (don't have access to the server). Or In the worst case make full withdraw on the DFS address I have in the account, and i'll just register new account on draftdaily.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
time to play altcoin, to cover up losses of bitcoin being free fall.
DFS very recommendation  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
"Fantasy Gold Whitepaper releasing tonight"
its very Good  Smiley
https://twitter.com/dfscoin

hold your DFS coin, fly 1 USD more on start ..
Activity: 24
If bounty program is ready, that will be great!
Activity: 29
Announcement:

DraftDaily.com & DFSCoin/Fantasy Gold would like to introduce Mark Petrozzella to our Team.
Mark will be the New Business Developement Manager. Mark has 23 years of experience in sales, advertising, marketing, traffic tracking, digital marketing, social media, social media marketing, brand building, fantasy sports, sports marketing, web visibility, media buying, fantasy sports,daily fantasy sports and overall search engine optimization. This is huge for our Team and Investors. You Can Check out Mark’s Profile Here  https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpetrozzella
This is good news, I bought right away after reading the development on releasing the new whitepaper on discord, now I'm just waiting my money to make 300-500% gain or more before selling some  Grin Grin
Announcement:

DraftDaily.com & DFSCoin/Fantasy Gold would like to introduce Mark Petrozzella to our Team.
Mark will be the New Business Developement Manager. Mark has 23 years of experience in sales, advertising, marketing, traffic tracking, digital marketing, social media, social media marketing, brand building, fantasy sports, sports marketing, web visibility, media buying, fantasy sports,daily fantasy sports and overall search engine optimization. This is huge for our Team and Investors. You Can Check out Mark’s Profile Here  https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpetrozzella
Activity: 5
HODLing DFS, this coin is going to take off soon.
Activity: 2
Hello  DSF team -

Congrats on your vision and product. I'm trying to understand DSFCoin and have some questions.

1) Why do we need a new coin here for the problem we are addressing here? Why can't they (fantasy sports platform/site owners) use an existing crypto currency?
2) Say a crypto currency team, say, Dash, approaches these fantasy sports site/platform owners for using Dash as the payment channel to eliminate the current payment short comings. How would DSF can win over Dash (or any coin) here? What are DSF coin's strong selling points?
3) Why master nodes are required in DSF coin world? Is it going to be similar to DASH? What power do these master nodes will have?
4) Can you also share road map and current progress?
Activity: 96
what is swap?
dfs is coin now.
swap to what? change to token erc20??
now can not buy this coin from exchange??

MasterNode Update

DFSCoin Community,

As you all know we aim to be the best Daily Fantasy Sports site on the market and since our fantasy sports sites are the best, DFSCoin must also be the best we can make it. Therefore as announced before we are updating our code and adding masternodes, as well as re-branding DFSCoin as FantasyGold. 

Here are the details so many people have been asking for:

Ticker: FGC
Algo : NIST5
Block Time: 90 Seconds

FantasyGold will have a Max Supply of only 27,000,000 down from 210,000,000

The current total supply will be reduced 10 to 1 for the swap, menaing that if you are holding 100,000 DFS will receive 10,000 FantasyGold.

Masternodes will require 10,000 FantasyGold as Collateral (100,000 DFS)

We are already in talks with Coinexchange and Cryptopia about conducting the swap

FantasyGold will be a PoW / Masternode Coin for the first 12 months favoring Masternodes as follows

50% Miners / 50% Masternodes
40% Miners / 60% Masternodes
30% Miners / 70% Masternodes
20% Miners / 80% Masternodes

It will take aprox 90 days to reach the 20% / 80%. The PoW phase will end in 12 months.
After 12 months PoS staking will be enabled. Block rewards will be split in PoS phase as follows:

45% PoS
45% Masternodes
10% Dev Fund

The 10% Devfund will be used to further FantasyGold and MN owners will be able to make proposals and vote on how to best spend the Devfund.

Block Rewards will be as follows:

1st Year:

Q1 50
Q2 43.75
Q3 37.50
Q4 31.25

Once the PoS phase has ended Block rewards will continue to decrease quarterly until year 6 where is will stay at 1.625 FGC until the 27,000,000 FantasyGold has been reached

WOW, NIST5 algo! Didnt know that! This is going to be big one for sure. Really exciting months coming for us Cool
Pages:
Jump to: