Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total - page 5. (Read 116369 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Please join dmdpool.net. It will increase your possibility to solve blocks. Even you can not, you are paid by what you contribute

i did, mined in the pool for an hour and got 1 diamond.
Solo mining gives like 5 diamonds in 1 hour, because the network speed is so low

Solo mining will give you lots of variation. You may get 5 diamonds in one hour and then no diamond for the next 8 hours.

Pool mining gives more predictable winnings - plus, you keep the network secure.

with a low net difficulty, it's always better to solo mining, ALWAYS

no fee, no stupid ddos, no maintenance and other shit
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Building some new windows bins for testing and then release.
gmg
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Please join dmdpool.net. It will increase your possibility to solve blocks. Even you can not, you are paid by what you contribute

Solo mining gives like 5 diamonds in 1 hour, because the network speed is so low

Solo mining will give you lots of variation. You may get 5 diamonds in one hour and then no diamond for the next 8 hours.

Pool mining gives more predictable winnings - plus, you keep the network secure.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Restarting cgminer with no supernodes in the conf this time, still the internal server error 500.
Pool mining now, just until i got like 100 diamonds Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
haven't tried to restart it, i went back to some safety blockfactory mining.. might try it tomorrow, since i'm going to bed now Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
After successfully solo mining diamond a bit, finding like one diamond each 10 minutes on average, it now doesn't work anymore..
Internal server error 500 after i find a block

did you try to restart the miner? What was the result?
After successfully solo mining diamond a bit, finding like one diamond each 10 minutes on average, it now doesn't work anymore..
Internal server error 500 after i find a block

Please vote for Diamond and comment if you want DMD price to skyrocket https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alt-coins-are-they-worth-it-and-if-so-which-ones-297020     Grin It will be part of marketing activities that DMD needs

Done ©
Activity: 162
Where can i buy this coin atm?

You should wait up Cryptsy re-list DMD/BTC (very soon).

Activity: 140
Where can i buy this coin atm?
legendary
Please vote for Diamond and comment if you want DMD price to skyrocket https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alt-coins-are-they-worth-it-and-if-so-which-ones-297020     Grin It will be part of marketing activities that DMD needs
legendary
Thanks. I will try it out

PS: dmdpool has solved another super block: 30 coins (202499)
gmg
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Thanks. Your information is really helpful

PS: I have another question on transaction messages: "It (DMD) also supports transaction comments like Florincoin, so when you send transactions to the cosmos, you and your receiver won't be lost!". I have no idea on how it works because I find no options in the wallet client to do it. Anyone knows about that please kindly comment here. Thanks

I don't have the wallet in this PC, but last time I hit the Send tab there was a text box at the top of the screen where I could enter any text I wanted (with a warning that this comment would be viewable by everybody).

legendary
Thanks. Your information is really helpful

PS: I have another question on transaction messages: "It (DMD) also supports transaction comments like Florincoin, so when you send transactions to the cosmos, you and your receiver won't be lost!". I have no idea on how it works because I find no options in the wallet client to do it. Anyone knows about that please kindly comment here. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Clarification for those who requested stake information:

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 7; // minimum age for coin age: 7d

Code:
CBigNum bnRewardCoinYearLimit = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE; // Base stake mint rate, 100% year interest

Code:
        // Diamond: reward for coin-year is cut in half every 64x multiply of PoS difficulty
        // A reasonably continuous curve is used to avoid shock to market
        // (nRewardCoinYearLimit / nRewardCoinYear) ** 4 == bnProofOfStakeLimit / bnTarget
        //
        // Human readable form:
        //
        // nRewardCoinYear = 1 / (posdiff ^ 1/4)

CBigNum bnLowerBound = 1 * CENT; // Lower interest bound is 1% per year

Code:
nRewardCoinYear = 1 / (posdiff ^ 1/4)

legendary
The author says "It (DMD) also supports transaction comments like Florincoin, so when you send transactions to the cosmos, you and your receiver won't be lost!"

How does it work? I can find any docs that back the statement.

Also, any detail on how PoS works in DMD? Do I need to keep the wallet open for 5, 7, 10 days?
legendary
Block 201885 30 coins have ben uncovered by dmdpool.net  Grin
legendary
this was a great coin once with a great name, hope this will get fixed up and back on an exchange rather soon.

Its name is its marketing power. Some merchants can easily accept it because it is good for their brands
Pages:
Jump to: