Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer - page 17. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah the small amounts being sold are all the miners from multimining pools autoselling...FYI price just dropped below .001 BTC on Cryptsy, buy buy buy!
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

dadon the devs don't work for u no matter how much money u spend into dmd
I did buy my dmd at 0.0030 and see their value dropped by 66% now im still not nervous
Im just happy if I can buy more cheap

dmd is longterm

and dmd is easy influenceable by someone who just spend a bit cash as long as its so cheap

keep in mind the amount of coins u able to buy is very limited

with like 20000$ u buy dmd up to above 0.0030 again and increase ur share of total existing dmd

this way u have more dmd in ur wallet and give the coin a major value increase

what keeps coins don't lose value is placing buy walls at the minimum value u wana have the coin

once market realize there are  "whales" investing they try to follow the whales

if u buy a big share people buy if u sell a big share they sell

a mark as small as dmd can be manipulated easy as long as value of coins is so low that its doable with non insane money required

that's just another reason why dmd value have to raise over time just to be less vulnerable to market manipulation

just trust me once more buyers here than sellers value will skyrocket!

nothing better longterm that people who buy and hold

dmd isn't about quick gains

because its impossible to sell big amounts without lower the value a lot

dmd is about buy a lot go into POS mode increase ur dmds

and on longrun u will just sell a few dmd each month and be happy to spice up ur life with the extra money

These are excellent points.
I can understand that the value is falling but when you see sell orders these are like very small amounts. This is an investment period really, and the best thing would be to invest as much as possible to have lots of coins to do effective PoS (% seems to be very low) afterwards. As far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong) DMD is only available on Cryptsy. This is a very small exposure to the market.
The whole thing is designed to be run for at least 8 years so these are just the beginnings. Look how crazy people went with 42 coin... there is a need for rare  (value storage)  commodity coin.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i have money invested i want to know whats going on

dadon the devs don't work for u no matter how much money u spend into dmd
I did buy my dmd at 0.0030 and see their value dropped by 66% now im still not nervous
Im just happy if I can buy more cheap

dmd is longterm

and dmd is easy influenceable by someone who just spend a bit cash as long as its so cheap

keep in mind the amount of coins u able to buy is very limited

with like 20000$ u buy dmd up to above 0.0030 again and increase ur share of total existing dmd

this way u have more dmd in ur wallet and give the coin a major value increase

what keeps coins don't lose value is placing buy walls at the minimum value u wana have the coin

once market realize there are  "whales" investing they try to follow the whales

if u buy a big share people buy if u sell a big share they sell

a mark as small as dmd can be manipulated easy as long as value of coins is so low that its doable with non insane money required

that's just another reason why dmd value have to raise over time just to be less vulnerable to market manipulation

just trust me once more buyers here than sellers value will skyrocket!

nothing better longterm that people who buy and hold

dmd isn't about quick gains

because its impossible to sell big amounts without lower the value a lot

dmd is about buy a lot go into POS mode increase ur dmds

and on longrun u will just sell a few dmd each month and be happy to spice up ur life with the extra money

Activity: 75
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
can we get a  update from the dev's your like mutes never hear anything, speak up, i have money invested i want to know whats going on
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what is the pos interest percentage on dmd?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
dmd.mining-pool.eu just changed Prop reward system to PPLNS. We hope you will enjoy the change.
We have more than 50 MH/s hashrate, it means, that we are one of the biggest DMD pool now Cheesy
Try also our fast and stable pool with great effectivity Wink
Activity: 8
well I don't know about you but I got two auto payments so far, and they look like that:
http://i.imgur.com/VnGBfXY.png
legendary
that's the minimum transaction fee required by the network

its not 0.1 ...... 0.001 is minimun transaction fee
that's the minimum transaction fee required by the network
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
dmdpool.net pool says 0% fees, takes .1 DMD out of each auto payment...u wot m8
legendary
massiv 2500 dmd sell wall on cryptsy at 0.0012 each

good opportunity to buy into dmd

once sell wall eaten up price will raise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
idea:

lets create a online giftshop on dmd website where people can buy a wallet.dat without password an 1 10 or even 100 dmd in it together with easy to follow instruktions how to install wallet

dmd future isnt as payment coin its a value deposite and gift

like real diamonds noone pay in a shop with it

u could also try to promote this inovative gift over various different channels

also possible sell usb sticks with a installed wallet and dmd on it over ebay

cool designed stick nice gift box and so on

just remenber all the silver and goldcoins people recieve as gift for various reasons

time to replace thst with digital but still exclusive gifts as example with dmd

im to busy with my job else i woult try myself going for this business opportunity

I like this idea, others?
legendary
idea:

lets create a online giftshop on dmd website where people can buy a wallet.dat without password an 1 10 or even 100 dmd in it together with easy to follow instruktions how to install wallet

dmd future isnt as payment coin its a value deposite and gift

like real diamonds noone pay in a shop with it

u could also try to promote this inovative gift over various different channels

also possible sell usb sticks with a installed wallet and dmd on it over ebay

cool designed stick nice gift box and so on

just remenber all the silver and goldcoins people recieve as gift for various reasons

time to replace thst with digital but still exclusive gifts as example with dmd

im to busy with my job else i woult try myself going for this business opportunity

Activity: 9
Whats up with DMD ... price is tanking compared to other alts ... any news?

Be patient guys! According to the devs the marketing plan is just in its very early stage.
Once it progresses the price may go higher and most of us will take advantage of it as we started mining much earlier  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
can someone help, i think i've found a block and it got rejected? nothing in the wallet and no accepted shares just a lot of rejects. do i just have to wait for confirmation or am i missing something? cheers

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, just sometimes you get unlucky and get a rejected Block. What are your CGMiner settings and Diamond.conf?

0 accepted shares and >188,000 rejected ones???

There's something seriously wrong with your setup! If you're solo mining (which I doubt), the number after the A: in cgminer shows how many blocks you've found successfully and the number after the R: shows how many you found but were rejected (orphans, etc.). If you're pool mining, you're not connected correctly to the pool (check your settings).

There's nothing wrong here.  He's solo mining and he found a stale block.  Notice his rejects is exactly equal to the difficulty of his solved block.  He solved a block that the network did not accept - likely because someone found it before him and his client hadn't polled the network yet. 

There's nothing wrong here. 

that is correct sir thank you

ps. screenshot was taken after about 3minutes of mining and later i found 3 blocks within few hours. i need more gpu's so i switched to a more profitable coin for now but wll come back with more hash power soon Smiley

I've been running with 8 times that hashrate for 5 hours and have hit 1 block.  consider yourself lucky to get 3. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
can someone help, i think i've found a block and it got rejected? nothing in the wallet and no accepted shares just a lot of rejects. do i just have to wait for confirmation or am i missing something? cheers

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, just sometimes you get unlucky and get a rejected Block. What are your CGMiner settings and Diamond.conf?

There's something seriously wrong with your setup! If you're solo mining (which I doubt), the number after the A: in cgminer shows how many blocks you've found successfully and the number after the R: shows how many you found but were rejected (orphans, etc.). If you're pool mining, you're not connected correctly to the pool (check your settings).

There's nothing wrong here.  He's solo mining and he found a stale block.  Notice his rejects is exactly equal to the difficulty of his solved block.  He solved a block that the network did not accept - likely because someone found it before him and his client hadn't polled the network yet. 

that is correct sir thank you

ps. screenshot was taken after about 3minutes of mining and later i found 3 blocks within few hours. i need more gpu's so i switched to a more profitable coin for now but wll come back with more hash power soon Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

gmg
Activity: 108

What's with pools like dmd.minar.cc stealing the bonus coins?
Pages:
Jump to: