Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer - page 13. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey Zuper,

Can you please add another pool to the list?  http//dmd.cryptotroll.com No Fees, Prop Payout.

Thank you!

CryptoTroll
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
It’s so encouraging to see people recognising the potential of Diamond.

Forum structure is 80% way through.

Soon initial content will be generated.

Gosh… so excited!!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i would be happy to offer up some of my DMD next week when the forum is up, to attract new users to the scene, i did one for quark, were you had to join the forum, like the Facebook page and tweet it on twitter and we attracted around 400 members just giving one QRK each, so something simmerler would be good to do, then latter on we could do the same to get it added to different exchanges, like email such & such site, or sign petition for this and get a free diamond
thats the right spirit!
good ideas
legendary
and I missed to buy the 1000 dmd at 0.00075 that cheap dmd will become never again  Shocked
now its going upwards

for people who still think about the right time to buy  Huh

NOW!  Cool

its only a matter of days dmd break 0.0030 again  Grin
and far beyond...........
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
no, thank you! my faith has returned  Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Hello ppl!
I am really proud of you, DMD community!
Many times i was silent, due to high workload. However, all of us believe that DMD community should contribute to our team work.
We have already planned the future steps of DMD, so the first of them is our official dedicated forum, as popshot already said.
Many people occasionally send me personal messages about DMD, so we understand that a new dedicated forum is more than necessary and important.

We will discuss in detail our needs and the next DMD steps soon through our brand-new discussion board.

Thank you all. Thank you all.
CEO Diamond Foundation
As a sign of good faith and my willingness to help, I have converted an old twitter profile to @dmdcoin complete with my previous 5 followers Wink . I will be happy to turn over the reigns to the devs or am willing to use it to promote Diamond Coin. Here is the account: https://twitter.com/dmdcoin Let me know.

That's fab! networkcoinage.

By all means promote Diamonds on Twitter! Let the world know there's a new kid on the block who's going to rule the scene Wink
legendary
i would be happy to offer up some of my DMD next week when the forum is up, to attract new users to the scene, i did one for quark, were you had to join the forum, like the Facebook page and tweet it on twitter and we attracted around 400 members just giving one QRK each, so something simmerler would be good to do, then latter on we could do the same to get it added to different exchanges, like email such & such site, or sign petition for this and get a free diamond
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
As a sign of good faith and my willingness to help, I have converted an old twitter profile to @dmdcoin complete with my previous 5 followers Wink . I will be happy to turn over the reigns to the devs or am willing to use it to promote Diamond Coin. Here is the account: https://twitter.com/dmdcoin Let me know.
CEO Diamond Foundation
Hi networkcoinage,
Fantastic to have your input. I agree with what you're saying. Definitely Twitter presence is invaluable and marketing is a key. Having great features that Diamond has, it is going to be a killer coin.

To everyone, I've spoken with zuper and can officially announce that the dedicated Diamond forum is coming next week. The whole thing, above all will be a community led project, so anyone who believes in Diamond's potential and wants to be a part of history in the making will have his chance to participate and contribute.

This means, buy your Diamond tickets, the train is approaching! Cheesy
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi people. Finally, I can post here! I had to wait since I'm a new member. I'm a fan of Diamond Coin and I think it has a lot of good things going for it. I just wanted to thank Zuper for making posts here to keep us updated (and of course, thank you to all the devs for bringing Diamond Coin back!). To offer my input, I think a Twitter account would be a great way to keep people updated on #DMD. We could even offer giveaways to promote the coin. I'd even be willing to put in some time and effort (and even some dmd coins) for a twitter account if I have dev approval. Let me know. Additionally, I have a small cryptocurrency blog where I am planning on evaluating a variety of cryptocurrencies and am hoping to do some written interviews with some of the devs. I'd be happy to make my first dev interview with Zuper or one of the other Diamond Coin devs if you are interested. I have another blog that is entirely unrelated to cryptocurrency and can provide links so you guys can check out my work to see if you are interested in working with me. Just let me know. Thanks.

ps. clearly, when you look at #doge, the success of a coin is more a function of marketing and social media momentum as opposed to its functionality or innovative features.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So its picked up in the market scene today i see, enough to be excited about?

Haven't got a big rig manage about 600-700khs, so far ive mined 32dmd..is that enough to get excited about haha Grin

Will dmd go above and beyond the prices seen on cryptsy last sept/aug?

legendary
but have the you and the other dev's had experience on other coins

doesn't matter....
important is how dedicated they are

look at doge do u think the devs there are rocket scientists?
dedicated devs and the community are the success factors

basical most coins are are a copy of bitcoin litecoin peercoin code

in dmd case its a peercoin copy

but with in my opinion superior settings for longterm success

the coin base setup is very good

required is more than anything else marketing

i understand u have invested a lot and own maybe the biggest dmd share

so my question is what do u do to make ur investment a good one?

as a so called whale u could try to get in contact with devs and offer to pay bounties for tasks u wana have completed

example u want a dedicated dmd forum
how about offer 500 dmd as a bounty for it?
want some promotion? how about starting a bounty for good dmd campaign with rewards deepend on how creative the campaign is

there might be people who wana enter dmd but don't have mining gear and don't have cash

this people could do great things to get their hands on some diamonds
legendary
The teams behind the two coins are not the same, it’s just that the coins share lots of common characteristics (e.g. PoS), so some code is shared and, of course, developments in one coin can easily be migrated to the other.
but have the you and the other dev's had experience on other coins
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
The teams behind the two coins are not the same, it’s just that the coins share lots of common characteristics (e.g. PoS), so some code is shared and, of course, developments in one coin can easily be migrated to the other.
legendary
Appreciate the help guys,
Out of curiosity what sorta future we got with diamond?
Been following the thread for a couple of days kinda get them feels that its gonna be a big
People saying mine and hold them for the future?
Eventually my goal is to make some btc, I've heard that's expected to climb into the thousands.?

Well, you don't have to feel it it's going to be big..   just do the math. There are only 1,500 coins to be mined per day and by looking at the supply on Cryptsy it indeed is scarce.
It's one of a few coins which is actually truly fair, no pre mining, no instamining and no halving rewards over the course of its existence. This on its own is a green light for many people who are tired of scamcoins.  Whatever angel you look at it, it does bring some interesting features to the table (security - checkpointing, scarcity, PoS to name a few).
Mining/buying and holding is in my view a very sensible approach at the moment. It is a perfect period for investment especially with these prices. Of course there's work to be done on the marketing side of thing but to promote this coin would be much easier than some other clone crap that pops from nowhere every minute.
What actually attracted me to this coins were the competent devs who already worked with another greatly performing Peercoin.

As soon as the train starts rolling... there will be nothing to stop it. Wink  
                                                                                                                                                      ^^ there, i wasn't aware of it though
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
so the devs running DMD are the same who did peercoin.... that's good news
  where did u read that at?
legendary
so the devs running DMD are the same who did peercoin.... that's good news
legendary
people dont be shy to post here
possible interested dudes read forum and check by existing pages how active coin comunity is
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is THE coin to mine/trade/store there's so many of them new ones creeping up all the time like the other week Earthcoin/42coin etc.

I know somebody that bought into 42 which from what i gather looked promising and now its going south like there's now tomorrow.

I don't know much of the history of dmd but did it like disappear for a while or be removed off trading sites? Apologies for the newbishness but all of it is new to me!

for now the coin to mine is doge
the coin for trade is btc
the coin to store is dmd

mine doge (replace with other fotm coin just follow multipools)
sell doge for btc
buy dmd with btc

today i bought 140 dmd with the mining output of 3 days mining doge
would be impossible mine in that timeframe that much dmd with my 1600khash (would be around 45 dmd in 3 days)

my longterm goal is to own at least 36000 dmd to be able POS 1 dmd each day

people might ask why store dmd and not keep btc

answer the big gains for bitcoin are  over maybe some day 1 BTC will be 10000$ but thats still only a 10x gain

the possible gains for dmd are way higher

i dont do crypto stuff to earn a few bucks

i want the big thing

sure this involve some risk too
the golden rule for any investment into crypto is never invest more than u can afford to lose

if i lose 2 5 or 10k € that wont hurt that much

if i earn 250k € that would change my life

thats where i am aiming for

+1
Pages:
Jump to: