Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 58. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
The addnode in the OP has over 80 connections right now
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Yes, I hope you guys hold on to them!!

Day 1 is almost complete. We are about 3/4 of the way to the first reward halving at Block 10,800 - CARPE DIEM AND MINE TODAY!!

I've been mining on your pool since a few minutes after you opened it last night. Any idea why I've been getting 2-3 times as many discarded as accepted? 

I've still mined a lot, but it makes me wonder how much more I would have if not for the high discard rate. Been getting very few rejects as usual, but have never seen so many discards.

Probably orphans. It's a small price to pay for fast transactions with 8 second blocks and a very high network hashrate off the bat

Oh, OK. For some reason I was thinking the orphans showed as rejects.  Thanks.  I'm still very happy with the results so far.  Definitely going to keep mining at least through the first day. 

Very interested to see how the price adjusts once it gets on exchanges as the blocks halve so very rapidly. Hope this coin does well!
Removed the strikeout from the pool. Sorry, had reports it was down

For pool ops that want accurate network hashrate, github was just updated

To get the info, use

getnetworkhashps
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Why my pool is like this

i think it's cause it went down, just tell him to fix it!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
 Why my pool is like this
I wish  all miners Carpe Diem at first mining day CDC. Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I hope you guys hold on to them!!

Day 1 is almost complete. We are about 3/4 of the way to the first reward halving at Block 10,800 - CARPE DIEM AND MINE TODAY!!

Whoops, pool backend just crashed, I think it's struggling a bit with all those mining power.. never had SO much power at once ..

New people try to spread hashrate a bit, I've got to look for a faster/better server or tweak settings, I'll close registrations for the Moment.

I've been mining on your pool since a few minutes after you opened it last night. Any idea why I've been getting 2-3 times as many discarded as accepted? 

I've still mined a lot, but it makes me wonder how much more I would have if not for the high discard rate. Been getting very few rejects as usual, but have never seen so many discards.

Probably orphans. It's a small price to pay for fast transactions with 8 second blocks and a very high network hashrate off the bat
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Whoops, pool backend just crashed, I think it's struggling a bit with all those mining power.. never had SO much power at once ..

New people try to spread hashrate a bit, I've got to look for a faster/better server or tweak settings, I'll close registrations for the Moment.

Activity: 182
I wish  all miners Carpe Diem at first mining day CDC. Grin Grin Grin
Community Bounties
  • ABE Block Explorer: 250,000
  • Create a Faucet: 100,000
  • Create a Paper Wallet: 100,000
  • Create any online games: 100,000
  • Get CarpeDiemCoin on the front page of Reddit: 1,000,000
  • Create awesome Youtube video about CarpeDiemCoin (30 Seconds Max): 50,000
  • Create a Viral Video about CarpeDiemCoin (Use your insane side), 100,000+ Views: 300,000
Activity: 70
StashCoin Developer

Thanks mate! Added to the OP

Are any of you, miners or pool ops, able to pull network hashrate right now? I can't seem to find it. I either put it in a weird spot or forgot to include it. Either way, easy fix and you won't have to update if you don't care about seeing it in your own client

Just popping in here to add a note, Getnetworkhashrate will not be included if the base source is lower than 8.6 i believe. Good luck!

you peaked at like 33000gigs  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Please send me wallet download
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_TpmF4W-RVPZU5ub2F3bmhWekU/edit
This website do not download wallet
Is any other website for wallets?
Thanks

goto file at the top left and the download is at the bottom Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Thanks

Just under Carpe Diem Coin.rar there will be a File tab, click that then click download & Badabing

download the full folder!
Thanks
CarpeDiemCoin @ GreekPool
Visit us @ http://cdc.greekpool.eu