Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 60. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i sent you 100k did you get it?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
We've got about 500k in the bounty fund so far. I'll throw half of that (250,000 CDC) to anyone who wants to set up one of those Abe explorers so we can get listed on the statistic sites

I'll send 50,000 CDC to anyone who can get a block crawler up

update a bounty list to the op with a an address to donate!

Done!

Bounties
Ok, let's get the ball rolling! As you guys know, there was no premine and we toned the block reward down for the first blocks to sync the network

If anyone wants to contribute to bounties for an explorer, some Chinese promotion and other services, here's an address: 19nW2uLr9m5S5ngAEGqvudf9LLSiTNk6Vt
Please don't feel like you have to, only send some if you want to. Thanks mates!

We've got about 500k in the bounty fund so far. I'll throw half of that (250,000 CDC) to anyone who wants to set up one of those Abe explorers so we can get listed on the statistic sites

update a bounty list to the op with a an address to donate!

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
ya im really surprised this didn't fork 100 times, it didn't even fork once!
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

I had problems building the carpediemd   last night from git.  I'm gonna try again today, but is there anything I need to do besides running the the code below on an Ubuntu 12.10 server:

Code:
cd src
make -f makefile.unix

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I just gotta say I'm pretty damn impressed there were no forks on an 8 second coin that asics are slamming

Its SHA too so that's interesting for my sig....
Ill check this out after work, hope im not too late for the BIG rewards!

We are about halfway to the first halving. About to hit block 4900 and it doesn't halve to 500k until block 10800

You need to post a donation addy! Carpe Donum bro... Seize the donation  Grin

Ok, let's get the ball rolling! As you guys know, there was no premine and we toned the block reward down for the first blocks to sync the network

If anyone wants to contribute to bounties for an explorer, some Chinese promotion and other services, here's an address: 19nW2uLr9m5S5ngAEGqvudf9LLSiTNk6Vt
Please don't feel like you have to, only send some if you want to. Thanks mates!

U got my 70 GH/s for the next hour or so.. changed my pool payout addy to 19nW2uLr9m5S5ngAEGqvudf9LLSiTNk6Vt

Let's get this coin rolling! Cheesy

Wow, thanks mate. That's really nice of you. Thanks a lot, will go a long way getting an explorer and some other stuff for you guys to use your CDC on

We are about halfway to the first halving. About to hit block 4900 and it doesn't halve to 500k until block 10800

You need to post a donation addy! Carpe Donum bro... Seize the donation  Grin

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Ok, got these two in the OP - Did I miss any pools?

Mining Pools

http://cdc.eminer.pl

https://cdc.suprnova.cc

Thanks mates! Great launch everyone, no forks on an 8 second SHA coin!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wow so many people are mining this coin!!!
guy's were gonna fork the coin or someshit, SPREAD THE HASHRATE
indeed spread the hashrate!
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Too the moon!!!!! GO GO GO
Pages: