Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Digifel [High ROI] 🚀 [Masternode 90%] 🌎 [x11 Pow] [NO ICO] ✅ - page 2. (Read 11247 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
MASTERNODES.LU
supports Digifel

http://pool.masternodes.lu

Command line for ccminer:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.masternodes.lu:3533 -u -p c=DIGIFEL

Settings for Antminer D3:
URL: stratum+tcp://pool.masternodes.lu:3533
Worker:
Password: c=DIGIFEL,d=16

Happy mining!

For support:
https://discord.gg/rhNmPmS

Activity: 41
Please update information. What's going to happen to the coin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Hi ! Digifel is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Digifel with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_DIGIFEL_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=DIGIFEL

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u fpoogVC5wjVoJM1Bnz5Rx178Jvt5w77cs -p c=DIGIFEL
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u fpoogVC5wjVoJM1Bnz5Rx178Jvt5w77cs -p c=DIGIFEL

Peers list :

• addnode=180.181.137.177:10070
  • addnode=45.76.33.2:10070
  • addnode=94.242.199.70:10070
  • addnode=62.77.158.252:10070
  • addnode=195.201.112.245:10070
  • addnode=209.250.255.171:10070
  • addnode=85.25.146.45:10070
  • addnode=72.224.56.102:10070
  • addnode=45.117.82.109:53994
  • addnode=78.46.117.160:36618
  • addnode=45.32.107.199:10070
  • addnode=45.32.159.175:10070
  • addnode=45.63.6.12:10070

Activity: 72
Hello, I want to go through KYC. What do I do? I haven't confirmed my purses yet.
Activity: 112
 coin is good, and everyone would take something and interesting to invest it
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
https://discord.gg/qukbr8 - Digifel is swapping to a new coin due to exit scam by the developer that happened back in early Feb.

Coders and others from the community in discord banded together to ressurect the coin.  The price post swap will be many times higher, its worth it to buy and hold this coin and swap out IMHO

The ANN and community for the new coin will be released when the software end of all this is fully ready for roll out, says the dev team in the discord.

The discord is now called X-change, as is the new coin.

Have you the discord link please??

https://discord.gg/ek63c6t

Any remaining owners of Digifel who want to participate in the swap please register with @Assistant Moneychanger your funds so you can be credited for your coins via coin burn in the new coin that is replacing Digifel's blockchain and roadmap and carrying the project in a non-scammy way.  The original dev team scammed and exited this coin and left the investors holding the bag.

My team has stepped forward from the community to repair the situation and has engineered a calm orderly exit from this coin into a new one with restored value for the investors.

Those who wish to swap their Digifel please join the discord link above.  You only have till the 1st of April....then the swap period ends.  Get credit now for your Xchange coin swap!  Xchange is carrying forward the roadmap for this coin and creating a white paper and a new community.  When the coin has been released we will put up an ANN page and the discord link for the new discord.

Thank you all for investing in digifel even if the scammer dev exit-scammed, we have thwarted his attempt with science. Smiley

In the Discord write that DGF will not be frozen.....at this time the vote is 50 to 15 to burn the coins.
but the remaining  blockchain's worth of coins is still owned, we only are burning half the current supply.

good  action ,i think the marketcap of coins reduce will catch more investors to this project  ,easy  to make profit
Activity: 11
https://discord.gg/qukbr8 - Digifel is swapping to a new coin due to exit scam by the developer that happened back in early Feb.

Coders and others from the community in discord banded together to ressurect the coin.  The price post swap will be many times higher, its worth it to buy and hold this coin and swap out IMHO

The ANN and community for the new coin will be released when the software end of all this is fully ready for roll out, says the dev team in the discord.

Any remaining owners of Digifel who want to participate in the swap please register with @Assistant Moneychanger your funds so you can be credited for your coins via coin burn in the new coin that is replacing Digifel's blockchain and roadmap and carrying the project in a non-scammy way.  The original dev team scammed and exited this coin and left the investors holding the bag.

My team has stepped forward from the community to repair the situation and has engineered a calm orderly exit from this coin into a new one with restored value for the investors.

Those who wish to swap their Digifel please join the discord link above.  You only have till the 1st of April....then the swap period ends.  Get credit now for your Xchange coin swap!  Xchange is carrying forward the roadmap for this coin and creating a white paper and a new community.  When the coin has been released we will put up an ANN page and the discord link for the new discord.

Thank you all for investing in digifel even if the scammer dev exit-scammed, we have thwarted his attempt with science. Smiley

In the Discord write that DGF will not be frozen.....at this time the vote is 50 to 15 to burn the coins.
but the remaining  blockchain's worth of coins is still owned, we only are burning half the current supply.
Activity: 44

discord invite not working
Activity: 48

Activity: 10
The coin is good, and everyone would take something ...
Activity: 64

ETH Futures was likely another scam by the same people that scammed the Digifel investors.

No the logo is nothing like the old one.  If you check around there's several other coins with similar logos {like argo for example}.  I would be willing to bet those are current and active scams by the same group of people or person.

Activity: 1
Dear All,
I need help in setting up the Digifel Masternode. I followed the guide but it is still not enabled.

1) Using the Digifel Core V1.2.0.0-4ceb582
2) Digifel.conf file in my folder
rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

3) My Masternode.conf file in my folder
MNO XX.XX.XX.XX:10070 ((masternodeprivkey which was removed intentionally generated from the wallet through debug console)) ((collateral_output_txid)) ((collateral_output_index))

4) My Masternode Status = PRE_ENABLED after launching the QT wallet, synced and click START ALL
4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry
4b) Does the wallet need to be unlocked when running as masternode?

Can someone help me?

Who solved the problem of connecting MN?

It took about an hour to switch from pre-enabled to enabled.
You said you generated the private key on the wallet debug console? Why?
Hello. Help me please. Did everything on the guide. First there was Pre_ENABLE and then EXPIRED. Deleted the file Digifel.conf and launched via the console and after PRE_ENABLE, began to appear NEW_START_REQUIRED. Tell me please what to do. Maybe in the Digifel.config file you need to write something else?
you tried to throw ports on the router?

OK. figured out. now the status is ENABLE. And how to make a second NODE? What should I write in the Digifel.config file?

Hi, i have this problem also, how you fix the EXPIRED problem?
Same here, opened the ports on the router and copied the digifel.conf from above. but getting the PRE_ENABLED & EXPIRED status. Any help maybe ?
Activity: 1
Dear All,
I need help in setting up the Digifel Masternode. I followed the guide but it is still not enabled.

1) Using the Digifel Core V1.2.0.0-4ceb582
2) Digifel.conf file in my folder
rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

3) My Masternode.conf file in my folder
MNO XX.XX.XX.XX:10070 ((masternodeprivkey which was removed intentionally generated from the wallet through debug console)) ((collateral_output_txid)) ((collateral_output_index))

4) My Masternode Status = PRE_ENABLED after launching the QT wallet, synced and click START ALL
4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry
4b) Does the wallet need to be unlocked when running as masternode?

Can someone help me?

Who solved the problem of connecting MN?

It took about an hour to switch from pre-enabled to enabled.
You said you generated the private key on the wallet debug console? Why?
Hello. Help me please. Did everything on the guide. First there was Pre_ENABLE and then EXPIRED. Deleted the file Digifel.conf and launched via the console and after PRE_ENABLE, began to appear NEW_START_REQUIRED. Tell me please what to do. Maybe in the Digifel.config file you need to write something else?
you tried to throw ports on the router?

OK. figured out. now the status is ENABLE. And how to make a second NODE? What should I write in the Digifel.config file?

Hi, i have this problem also, how you fix the EXPIRED problem?
Activity: 11
how long to wait for the first payment from MN?

approximately 8...24 hours after ENABLE
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Need masternodesonline listing and this can gain some nice exposure
Activity: 3
how long to wait for the first payment from MN?
Activity: 49
Digifel Master Node is one of Good Master Node. Master Node Reward is good enough and network is good. Need to list on Masternodes.online
Pages:
Jump to: