Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Digifel [High ROI] 🚀 [Masternode 90%] 🌎 [x11 Pow] [NO ICO] ✅ - page 3. (Read 11247 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Hi guys. My masternode in the wallet is showing a status of NEW_START_REQUIRED. I did some research and found this

Why exactly did this happen and how can I resolve it without losing the risk of missing a payment?

Thank you.

Right click in "NEW_START_REQUIRED">Start alias
If you are from the Russia, I can help with MN. Please PM.

"User 'ondulin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

User 'neco123' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

))) Grin

Try again
Activity: 11

"User 'ondulin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

User 'neco123' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

))) Grin
Activity: 112
Digifel died without having had time to conceive, great prospects, but somehow he exhaled quickly. If I'm not right, correct me.

Hi guys. My masternode in the wallet is showing a status of NEW_START_REQUIRED. I did some research and found this

Why exactly did this happen and how can I resolve it without losing the risk of missing a payment?

Thank you.

Check port 10070 in the router (NAT) or VPS and  in firewall. It is necessary to open.
Check config file.

Hi, i need a Master Node, what would the cost be? Who can help me assemble one?

Activity: 10
And what happens if I or somebody else needs it? How to do it without losing?
Activity: 1

Thank you.
Hi, i need a Master Node, what would the cost be? Who can help me assemble one?
Activity: 23
dev can we please get an update as of today?
someone should create a new discord
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Discord link has expired. Update pls.
Activity: 3
Discord link is broken , pls post a new link. I want to know what is actually happening to this coin.
Add new line in mastermode.conf
(old)
MN1 IP:PORT .....
(add)
MN2 IP:PORT .....

Activity: 2
Dear All,
I need help in setting up the Digifel Masternode. I followed the guide but it is still not enabled.

1) Using the Digifel Core V1.2.0.0-4ceb582
2) Digifel.conf file in my folder
rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

3) My Masternode.conf file in my folder
MNO XX.XX.XX.XX:10070 ((masternodeprivkey which was removed intentionally generated from the wallet through debug console)) ((collateral_output_txid)) ((collateral_output_index))

4) My Masternode Status = PRE_ENABLED after launching the QT wallet, synced and click START ALL
4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry
4b) Does the wallet need to be unlocked when running as masternode?

Can someone help me?

Who solved the problem of connecting MN?

It took about an hour to switch from pre-enabled to enabled.
You said you generated the private key on the wallet debug console? Why?
Hello. Help me please. Did everything on the guide. First there was Pre_ENABLE and then EXPIRED. Deleted the file Digifel.conf and launched via the console and after PRE_ENABLE, began to appear NEW_START_REQUIRED. Tell me please what to do. Maybe in the Digifel.config file you need to write something else?
you tried to throw ports on the router?

OK. figured out. now the status is ENABLE. And how to make a second NODE? What should I write in the Digifel.config file?
Activity: 56
Dear All,
I need help in setting up the Digifel Masternode. I followed the guide but it is still not enabled.

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

MNO XX.XX.XX.XX:10070 ((masternodeprivkey which was removed intentionally generated from the wallet through debug console)) ((collateral_output_txid)) ((collateral_output_index))

4) My Masternode Status = PRE_ENABLED after launching the QT wallet, synced and click START ALL
4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry

Can someone help me?

Hello. Help me please. Did everything on the guide. First there was Pre_ENABLE and then EXPIRED. Deleted the file Digifel.conf and launched via the console and after PRE_ENABLE, began to appear NEW_START_REQUIRED. Tell me please what to do. Maybe in the Digifel.config file you need to write something else?
you tried to throw ports on the router?
Activity: 2
Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

Can someone help me?

Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

Can someone help me?

Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry

Can someone help me?

Open ports on the router and/or firewall.
Activity: 12
Ethf seems a fairer coin since no MN auction was made but has premine and not-so-good PR  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: