Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ۞ DIGITAL RUPEES ۞ DRS|POS|Tor Implementation|Sold - page 2. (Read 21861 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Date Registered:   December 29, 2013, 11:50:13 AM
Last Active:   December 26, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

Where are you  ?
Activity: 17
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
this coin will skyrocket if this will be listed in cryptopia
do you make up it on cryptopia?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
this coin will skyrocket if this will be listed in cryptopia
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
we have a dev?
Activity: 115
where are you Dev Undecided
when is it expected to enter the exchange? and are already negotiating with the stock exchanges?

its already on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DRS/BTC  Grin
Activity: 2
when is it expected to enter the exchange? and are already negotiating with the stock exchanges?
i think we should give out this project, volume is very low and no Site lol
Activity: 15
It's good to have foresight. This coin is a sleeping giant and the dev don't even know the sentiment attached to this coin until the first India altcoins trading platform (BitIndia exchange) opens. Then they will realise they left gold while running after worthless metal. Even rupee coin do not have such sentiment as Digital Rupee due to fiat rupee conflict.

exactly. I wanna take over this project. The dev is either dead or really really stupid
anyone Swap to CybCes?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Is this coin have a Masternode ?  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 44
Do you have the masternode guide to teach me please!.
Thank you
Activity: 88
It's good to have foresight. This coin is a sleeping giant and the dev don't even know the sentiment attached to this coin until the first India altcoins trading platform (BitIndia exchange) opens. Then they will realise they left gold while running after worthless metal. Even rupee coin do not have such sentiment as Digital Rupee due to fiat rupee conflict.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
There is no coin swap the guy is bluffing !

I am taking this project over, please upload the wallet and source if any of you still has it.

Otherwise we will start from Scratch
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
coin swap ??  Huh  i still see the drs in my wallets. And the ico related to drs ? i can not find any proof of that.
Beside that drs looks like a dead coin but ..... it rose from 2 to 5 sat  ... reanimated ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 88
Leaving such a great name like Digital Rupees for some crazy name is lack of foresight.
Pages:
Jump to: