Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ۞ DIGITAL RUPEES ۞ DRS|POS|Tor Implementation|Sold - page 7. (Read 21861 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Participated in ICO. Honored to invest in Pakistani Cryptocurrency.

Thank you for the comment. Its global currency actually Smiley
Hello. It depends on your wallet weight compared to network weight. Minimum stage age is 5 hours. After a sustainable age is achieved, you will see the staking active in the wallet.
Please someone can tell me how to stack

I installed windows wallet and in options entered reserved amount but still my wallet is not showing stacking

What is mature coin?
Participated in ICO. Honored to invest in Pakistani Cryptocurrency.
Update: Two more dedicated nodes added.

That is really great almost 400000000 coins has been sold, i wish that it will have a better future try to make your coin a living and beneficial coin for traders it will be a bigger altcoin if the developers work hard.

Your positive comment is a source of further motivation. We are working really hard during the ICO and we will continue to do so. Thank you.

After viewing your sale it looks like you will achieve your target before the ICO finish, but after that further support and promotion for the coin is also compulsory in order to make the investors feeling lucky to have with you, try to provide services with your coin, it will get more value.

We have started to write to exchanges already. It will be done in time but we are pushing it. We have improved wallet for linux desktop and the daemon itself and fired up a second explorer. We are progressing. Thank you for your support.
Still a few days left to complete the Twitter Bounty Campaign at PromoPlugs to receive free DRS!
Direct Link: http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=199

thanks for this info buds it will be much appreciated if we can have more free bounty coming from your plug ins i know the coin still young and ico is not been over yet so we cant say how much the coin will be but getting it for free would be great thank you for adding this one to your promotion. good luck

Its a community driven project and all suggestions and ideas are always open.

I've participated & hereby excited about the launch in many exchanges of this project.I would like to  suggest a OWN forum , like another great coins like DASH, etc ,check out features of coins like $nlg. Would be great to add to this coin
cheers

Suggestion taken. We will create a community forum.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Still a few days left to complete the Twitter Bounty Campaign at PromoPlugs to receive free DRS!

thanks for this info buds it will be much appreciated if we can have more free bounty coming from your plug ins i know the coin still young and ico is not been over yet so we cant say how much the coin will be but getting it for free would be great thank you for adding this one to your promotion. good luck

I've participated & hereby excited about the launch in many exchanges of this project.I would like to  suggest a OWN forum , like another great coins like DASH, etc ,check out features of coins like $nlg. Would be great to add to this coin
cheers

very interesting point/s tbh;we'll  double check this

cya
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

That is really great almost 400000000 coins has been sold, i wish that it will have a better future try to make your coin a living and beneficial coin for traders it will be a bigger altcoin if the developers work hard.

Your positive comment is a source of further motivation. We are working really hard during the ICO and we will continue to do so. Thank you.

After viewing your sale it looks like you will achieve your target before the ICO finish, but after that further support and promotion for the coin is also compulsory in order to make the investors feeling lucky to have with you, try to provide services with your coin, it will get more value.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 4
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/570262406392082432/kz_qXX15.png

cheers
Dispatched.
legendary
legendary
A second explorer has been setup. https://brain.digitalrs.me . Op will be updated accordingly.

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
@dev please reserve and malayalam translation, i can do it if you want one..
all right
Thanks for the Response.  I don't doubt who you are.

Looks exciting. I find it fascinating that a telecoms company is interested in such a coin.

No I have made my plays In Natural gas, specfically LNG tech. LNG is the only denser form of energy that will be taking the world power market as we phase out coal power plants.

Think the American shale boom revolution

The fall of Ukraine to Russia and their accesiable pipelines in the EU

The Paris Climate summit

The  increase of LNG terminals being built world wide.  Export and import

check out TICKER LNG and see that growth

Well there has been a few more like that, and few more that are very close.  Just waiting for an upswing in the energy market.  Check out Ticker LNGLF or LNGLY on the ASX market.

thanks

Thank you so much for detailed reply to my question. Indeed, you are right. The world needs to look into energy tech more. I have experimented with alternative energy myself.
Pages:
Jump to: