Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 133. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Happy Birthday DigitalNote XDN. Meet Messages 2.0 with DigitalNote XDN 3.1.1-beta
and DarkNote and duckNote too Wink

Today is the second year anniversary. Even after 2 year of progress we can say: it is only the beginning.
We already have an incredible product, but things that are coming will elevate it on new, global level of adoption.
We will keep adding new features to XDN blockchain and will extend it as a base layer for future decentralized applications, like wallets, messengers, document storage, Digital ID, etc.

One privacy protected blockchain. XDN DigitalNote DarkNote duckNote stages.

- duckNote XDN. Released with active promotion around cryptocurrency communities, online and offline. With an idea of no ICO, IPO, etc, but the idea of Free Market Economy. First year was the year of major XDN rewards for early adopters and technology supporters, it was also a year of huge XDN trades and investments. Let it spread itself, let it live itself.
duckNote was a release for freedom and we glad you support that freedom.

duckNote stage features. May 30 2014

Cryptonote features

- untraceable payments
- unlinkable transactions
- blockchain analysis resistance
- adaptive parameters
- CryptoNight. CPU-efficient ASIC-resistant PoW mining process.

duckNote stage features
XDN introducKtion. 0% premine.
- halvings of block rewards. first in cryptonote
- CORS support
- html GUI wallet
- first desktop GUI wallet
- 4 minute block target time
- no blockchain dust
- smallest transaction size
- increased default tx median
- total XDN: 8 589 869 056 is a perfect number
- emission curve adopted to Free Market Economy and real life use

DarkNote stage features
Crypto messages introduction
- encrypted messages in core. Untraceable, unlinkable.
--encrypted Transaction Comments
- messages in GUI
- wallet pool miner
- XDN paper wallet
- plain text private keys export
- QT GUI wallet
- improvements, improvements, improvements

DigitalNote stage features  May 30 2015

Blockchain deposits introduction
- multi-signatures
- blockchain based deposits with interest rate. XDN is a first cryptocurrency that implemented that kind of technology as a base for future Proof of Activity
- PoA development
- improvements, improvements, improvements

DigitalNote XDN blockchain second year anniversary May 30 2016

Messages 2.0 introduction
- new instance: messages not stored in blockchain
- message self destruction timer
- send to many feature
- first version of Messages API in simplewallet. Send and receive message. Build your applications around XDN blockchain, use it with existing services.
- messages fee counter in GUI with fixed character price = 0.01 XDN

Under active development and will be released

- PoA
- PoW for message sending
- blockchain document upload with high fee
- extended Messages API for simplewallet and walletd
- mobile messaging applications working with Messages API

Today we intoduce DigitalNote XDN Messages 2.0 and Messages API.

New messages type - messages not stored in blockchain. This messages will not be included in blockchain and will be destroyed after some time. You can set self destruction timer for message. In future we will add Proof of work for message sending, so you will need to do some 10-60s PoW mining to send message with no XDN charge. New simplewallet Messages API for sending and receiving crypto messages, using XDN blockchain.

Today we release DigitalNote XDN 3.1.1-beta version with
- Messages 2.0 core support
- Messages API for simplewallet
- Basic Access Authentication

This week we will release:
- Messages 2.0 in GUI with self destruction timer
- Send to many feature in GUI

Happy birthday and happy releases week!

https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/commit/bdea9dd303637f3e85d7f6e44f0ea93ef95b7871
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/releases/tag/v3.1.0-beta <- Binaries
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Happy 2nd Birthday XDN Digitalnote  Grin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Happy Birthday!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
         Happy 2nd Birthday Digitalnote

Exactly what I'm dreaming of...    Grin

There is such a large demand in the world coming for encryption and I am looking forward to seeing it within the underlying soul of DigitalNote.
By the way...

Tomorrow,
May 3oth is XDN's second year anniversary! Cheesy

of the blockchain

And the releases week is coming  Wink
By the way...

Tomorrow,
May 3oth is XDN's second year anniversary! Cheesy

of the blockchain

This is all very beautiful, but XDN need a real purpose to gain exposure and value.

Lets start with the most secure decentralized messenger  Wink

I dont think prices should be an issue. 3 days ago I found a client who wants to buy from me 8,000 XDN for $100 USD which is my spot price. I beleive all miners should ignore online prices and sell a little above production cost to where they can make a profit. Isn't that what the precious metals industry is doing? We should do the same.

For sure you can sell on any price you want and do what you want, but you should tell the whole story and notice about current market and exchange price. Please, never mislead users, you can do some profit with XDN education, you can show current features and you can teach people.
Thank you for support.

DigitalNote is; a new conception of currency, one untethered by traditional restrictions like state monetary policy just like bitcoin but better.
Time will tell.

That answer is, “Use it!”

We are in the early days of a revolution by the people for the people.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Not kidding at all...  Wink

Right now, the supply ratio between bitcoin and DigitalNote is about 1:441. Today the current market cap of bitcoin is over 7.4 billion USD at $472 each and will be going way higher soon in my opinion. $7.4 billion is minuscule compared to the world's fiat money supply. Simple mathematics shows that when the XDN supply matches the current bitcoin USD market value sometime in the future, each coin will be worth over $1 each.

$8,000 fiat USD for 8,000 XDN looks pretty good. Too bad I dislike what the mighty dollar stands for. these days.

Remember the sixth perfect number? 2^16(2^17 - 1) = 8589869056 = 111111111111111110000000000000000

DigitalNote, better than bitcoin.

Oh yes,  an XDN currency symbol would look good in front of 8000XDN..

This is all very beautiful, but XDN need a real purpose to gain exposure and value.
Not kidding at all...  Wink

Right now, the supply ratio between bitcoin and DigitalNote is about 1:441. Today the current market cap of bitcoin is over 7.4 billion USD at $472 each and will be going way higher soon in my opinion. $7.4 billion is minuscule compared to the world's fiat money supply. Simple mathematics shows that when the XDN supply matches the current bitcoin USD market value sometime in the future, each coin will be worth over $1 each.

$8,000 fiat USD for 8,000 XDN looks pretty good. Too bad I dislike what the mighty dollar stands for. these days.

Remember the sixth perfect number? 2^16(2^17 - 1) = 8589869056 = 111111111111111110000000000000000

DigitalNote, better than bitcoin.

Oh yes,  an XDN currency symbol would look good in front of 8000XDN..
legendary
Activity: 1364
I've been diligently running my I5-2500k which has been hashing around 125 H/s for almost two years.

That's nice, but:
Network hashrate
14.27 kH/s

This means the network could be 51% attacked by a home miner or someone with about 12 AWS instances (which you could run for a month with a $15 credit bought with BTC). Just asking if auxpow is in the cards, as that would probably boost hashrate up to at least a couple Mh/s.

This is absolutely relevant fear, low network hash rate don`t give an opportunity for investors to buy. And low prices don`t give profits to miners, so hashrate is low.

That is why we are working on PoA. We still have no decision about merge-mining.

PoA is a very hard work with lots of tests and experiments. But as i said many times, when done, XDN will be, i guess, the most secure cryptocurrency and moreover more decentralized.

By the way XDN deposit itself is a first step to PoA. With original cryptonote source code we can`t implement PoA and PoS.
We don`t give a dates about PoA, i really hope we will finish it this summer, can be sooner or later.
Also we keep work with new features.
Soon you will see some.

I dont think prices should be an issue. 3 days ago I found a client who wants to buy from me 8,000 XDN for $100 USD which is my spot price. I beleive all miners should ignore online prices and sell a little above production cost to where they can make a profit. Isn't that what the precious metals industry is doing? We should do the same.

Are you kidding ?
I got 2 000 000 xdn waiting Wink
legendary

Dont go acting mature and thinking about ways to ensure success for the crypto ecosystem  Undecided

Another benefit to your above technique is getting XDN in more hands by any means possible. The more people that hold XDN the greater the desire for and chance of success.

I've read things like "the alts are nothing more than a testbed for btc" or "all alts are scams". To that I say BS and GTFO of here with sidechains being the answer to btc's shortcomings.
BTC is antiquated and with the right innovation and outreach one of the technologically advanced alts is going to take over....and no, not ETH ffs.

Check out this article "Why Fast Followers Beat First Movers" http://bit.ly/1qNwH4S
It discusses various market changes like those below.

AltaVista -> Google
Napster -> iTunes
VisiCalc -> Lotus 123 -> Excel
Word Perfect -> Word
Netscape -> Internet Explorer
Apple Newton -> Palm Pilot -> Blackberry
IBM PC -> Compaq -> Dell
Double Click -> Google Ad Sense
Ofoto -> Flickr
Compuserve -> AOL -> @Home -> Comcast & Verizon
Nintendo –> Xbox
Friendster –> Facebook
Blackberry –> iPhone
BTC ->

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I've been diligently running my I5-2500k which has been hashing around 125 H/s for almost two years.

That's nice, but:
Network hashrate
14.27 kH/s

This means the network could be 51% attacked by a home miner or someone with about 12 AWS instances (which you could run for a month with a $15 credit bought with BTC). Just asking if auxpow is in the cards, as that would probably boost hashrate up to at least a couple Mh/s.

This is absolutely relevant fear, low network hash rate don`t give an opportunity for investors to buy. And low prices don`t give profits to miners, so hashrate is low.

That is why we are working on PoA. We still have no decision about merge-mining.

PoA is a very hard work with lots of tests and experiments. But as i said many times, when done, XDN will be, i guess, the most secure cryptocurrency and moreover more decentralized.

By the way XDN deposit itself is a first step to PoA. With original cryptonote source code we can`t implement PoA and PoS.
We don`t give a dates about PoA, i really hope we will finish it this summer, can be sooner or later.
Soon you will see some.

legendary
Love this project and appreciate the effort of all those involved.

That's nice, but:
Network hashrate
14.27 kH/s

Soon you will see some.

Much appreciate your support!
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

That's nice, but:
Network hashrate
14.27 kH/s

Jump to: