Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 56. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I was there since the start of Ducknote.....

Great!

Then maybe you could help Jooonge a bit?

@Jooonge

Your transaction hash would be useful.

And have you checked if your wallet is fully synchronized?
You have sent the coins to the correct XDN address?

the Txid should match if u want i can do a screenshot

I hope. I downloaded the digitalnotewallet from the homepage. everytime i open the wallet it is synchronizing. yeah copy and paste how can i fail Cheesy

Do you have the TXID from the poloniex withdrawal ?!

Hey yeah sure i have the Txid:
Txid: 12a40c34b3375360a8dc210874f255579dd3f5755c400c99d048b4b20535a176

Hi!

Are you sure? Try it yourself

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/blocks

yep the tx ID isn'T right...

the Txid should match if u want i can do a screenshot... and why is my wallet synchronizing the whole time ?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
A few words from the xdn dev team ?!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

Great!

@Jooonge

I hope. I downloaded the digitalnotewallet from the homepage. everytime i open the wallet it is synchronizing. yeah copy and paste how can i fail Cheesy

Hi!

yep the tx ID isn'T right...
Activity: 166
Merit: 101

Great!

@Jooonge

Hi!

Great!

@Jooonge

Activity: 28
I knew it!

the low prices, to make something !!!!

Who need privacy with low price in the 21 century?Huh

More 100 breads plz!

Great!

@Jooonge

Hi!

Well, but without your transaction hash, you can hard say something about it.
I did not use polo, no idea where to find it there, I think in a transactions overview or something.

@Rockie1234

Hi!

I also hope that I am right, but as said, we can only wait and drink coffee till May.
If I'm really wrong, you'll come by in June and we'll go for a drink 😀

Something quite different, you see also the deposits as a almost complete PoS?
But the interest rates come from the transaction fees, or am I wrong?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
who can tell me whether the DEV still working on this project? Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mjg, I hope for your sake that I am proved wrong. However, it is important to mention there is no proof of there being more than one developer for dnote. The encrypted messages feature was unique perhaps 2 years ago, but now many coins are introducing it. The deposit feature is just another way to stake coins in a Pos system.

I find it interesting that there are a few hardcore digitalnote supporters here, and all of them are newbies.... Suspicious?
Literally half their posts on this forum are about this coin.

I think that the argument has been exhausted already, I can only knwo for sure in May...

I agree. I mentioned this about the encrypted messages many times since it is no longer a unique feature so I believe this is everything they could have come up with.

They could really utilise this feature long time ago to increase their use-base, but looks like they have lost it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Mjg, I hope for your sake that I am proved wrong. However, it is important to mention there is no proof of there being more than one developer for dnote. The encrypted messages feature was unique perhaps 2 years ago, but now many coins are introducing it. The deposit feature is just another way to stake coins in a Pos system.

I find it interesting that there are a few hardcore digitalnote supporters here, and all of them are newbies.... Suspicious?
Literally half their posts on this forum are about this coin.

I think that the argument has been exhausted already, I can only knwo for sure in May...
legendary

Great!

@Jooonge

Great!

@Jooonge

Great!

@Jooonge

legendary
I was there since the start of Ducknote, and I am very desappointed. I had high hopes for it... sad but still holding, cannot really lose more..
Hey guys any devs here ? Still Cant receive my coins from poloniex. Already asked their support but they said its fine and they have sended the coins to my XDN wallet but i didnt receive anything  Huh Any issues?

Thanks
someone really expect something from dnote?

in 3 months: 3 tweet
Hi!

Yes, sure, but not tweets.  Grin

Have you ever thought not everyone can tweet every 5 minutes something senseless.
Or do you mean xdn develops by itself?
Or the icco goes by itself?
Did you ask if they need support?

No one here is asking for a tweet every 5 minutes. Is it either once every 3 months or every 5 minutes? nothing in between?

I think the majority would be happy with a few tweets a week just to keep everyone aware of the progress and that's not too much to ask for I guess.

Hi!

Sorry, but for whom?
The so-called community here?
Most of them are dependent on the course,
they are not interested in anything else.
No one needs to listen them whine after every tweet or post here. 

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you are the only person here still supporting the coin. Most of the miners are noobs who are looking to mine something easily, or whales who want to make money.
Evidently, there are no investors, which is why dnote keeps stalling.

The price is reducing, and you cannot give me a single reason to support the coin that can be backed up WITH PROOF.
How do you know that dnote is still working on the coin? He doesn't bother to log on for months, and you think he is worried about the coin? Devs have lives in the real world, and I doubt digitalnote is high on his priorities.

Don't dismiss this community as whingers. We all wanted to see digitalnote succeed, but you need to look at cold hard facts, the emotional attachment you have is harmful. After a certain point, it just becomes blatant shilling.

Answer this, why is it that you have posted more in the last year than digitalnote?

Hi!

I do not think I'm the only one here, and its quite simply, I posted more than digitalnote for the reason
I had time and desire, and I like the xdn.
Buyers and investors also seem to be there, I wondered how much questions
about the icco and xdn came over the wiki and the Facebook page.
As you say, a real life and by the way xdn and the icco, and I believe therefore take the delays.
The great interest I can understand meanwhile, and the organization of the icco is certainly not even made quickly,
if it should work well.
That they are working on xdn and the updates and that they are preparing the icco, was said here and at twitter.

Not to forget, as mentioned here, they have always delivered, what promised.
I think because of a few weeks more or less is not the problem.

You say that it seems that there are investors for the coin, but where is the proof for that? I doubt there is more than one dev, since while dnote refers to himself as "us" there is no proof of another dev.

In answer to kkraus, what he said about the hashtags is true, but digitalnote used to have the second highest mining rate for cryptonotes, and now fantomcoin (previously almost dead) overtook it.

Mjg, I understand that you are being optimistic, but the price is rock bottom, it has been delisted from Poloniex and merged mining has sunk even lower. Topped with that, we have a dead community (20-50) on the forum and a bunch of miners who have no interests in the coin. Why would these investors be interested in a coin like this?

Dnote will not be able to provide proof of this supposed ICO either, so at what point would you become suspicious?
If nothing happens in May, would you continue holding the coin?

Hi!

Whether the investors buy or invest we will probably be able to see at the icco itself,
before we can only guess what will happen.

In the tweets he say its a great interest. I have written to everyone who wrote me, please contact the team directly,
I'm assuming that the have been reached dnote, so it is verified for me.
And if I think that the same amount has reached him directly, then there are plenty of potential investors.

If I look at the poll above, the community is not really big. But this is not necessarily a purchase incentive,
depending on what you want to do with the coins. The good thing about xdn is, it's not simply another 
currency, with the message function and the blockchain deposits it goes in the direction of a
meaningful application, that's why I am here.

I will keep them at least until 31 May, most likely longer 😀

legendary
Activity: 1169
Seems like the DigitalNote community is falling apart lol

when a dev stop to communicate like this; difficult to trust him
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seems like the DigitalNote community is falling apart lol
legendary
Activity: 1169
POA was promised in NOV-216 first time.
Have you seen it already?

wait i i am looking for it.....

this dev is a politic...only promises
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]