Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 54. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks a lot ! it's working now  Grin
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Try these -

176.9.2.145:8480   
73.187.10.116:42080
176.9.147.178:8480
148.251.51.113:8480
122.173.153.251:42080
Activity: 2
Hello my Wallet doesn't sync anymore i know the coin is dead but i need to recover my coins,
anyone has a working node i can connect to?  Huh
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
There is May already.

Seems waiting is over and I have to sell rest of ducks fix loses and forget about it.

RIP.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
dNote
Last Active: January 13, 2017

I am seriously thinking that something bad happened to dNote he just disappeared leaving no traces behind him. Maybe the Polo mafia got him after his talk about scams in poloniex...   Cry
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
dNote
Last Active: January 13, 2017
Activity: 1034
Wallet won't sync.

Anyone knows the nodes used in minergate for XDN? or any other working nodes?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Most the investment on XDN is speculation - there is quite a big jump in percentage terms between 12 and 13 satoshi meaning that what could be considered micro transactions are actually quite profitable, plus the price sporadically jumps every now and then giving pretty high returns.

I think any coin could be profitable doing it this way as long as the trader is happy with the gains. But I don't think this is quite reasonable with xdn because it is only listed on two exchanges, keeping in mind that it has been dilisted from Polo.

However, I would prefer this strategy with BCN instead because it is listed in a number of exchanges. Hence, I get better gains over the time.

Since xdn dev is no longer active, I would consider the coin dead until dev proves otherwise.

The guy could be literally dead... who knows !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Most the investment on XDN is speculation - there is quite a big jump in percentage terms between 12 and 13 satoshi meaning that what could be considered micro transactions are actually quite profitable, plus the price sporadically jumps every now and then giving pretty high returns.

I think any coin could be profitable doing it this way as long as the trader is happy with the gains. But I don't think this is quite reasonable with xdn because it is only listed on two exchanges, keeping in mind that it has been dilisted from Polo.

However, I would prefer this strategy with BCN instead because it is listed in a number of exchanges. Hence, I get better gains over the time.

Since xdn dev is no longer active, I would consider the coin dead until dev proves otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Activity: 96
Is anyone here waiting for a surprise or something? Investors are all over this coin that's why no one can keep up with the updates I assume?
i think i am waiting for a surprise, Cheesy i have a dream that DEV back here and tell us a big update. than price up 10x Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Invest in what mate, we didn`t heat a word for dev for a long time.
Activity: 112
Is anyone here waiting for a surprise or something? Investors are all over this coin that's why no one can keep up with the updates I assume?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Sell it now while not too late ............
i am going to buy some coins, and sell it while 4X
that was my plan at start...now i dont know what to do whit coins... sell or buy more...

A return from Dnote would be great
i think he will be back this year, so it time to buy

i think dev trade the coin after the delisting off polo. there won't be an update or something. why should they of they can't sell their coins? forget your bag and move on.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
that was my plan at start...now i dont know what to do whit coins... sell or buy more...

i think he will be back this year, so it time to buy
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
sell. I sold almost all.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

Activity: 35
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Pages:
Jump to: