Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 3. (Read 120764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Swap of the old DP to the new DP token POS/POW will take place at August 30 at digitalprice.io as well as coinexchange.io. After that point @triplex will manually swap for 3 months everyone that didnt catch up or didnt know the swap will take place. Just informing people. Join discord for more info if you havent already

I thought we had until the end of tonight to get our coins on the exchange for the swap... so it's not too late? I can send them now and they will still be counted?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Swap of the old DP to the new DP token POS/POW will take place at August 30 at digitalprice.io as well as coinexchange.io. After that point @triplex will manually swap for 3 months everyone that didnt catch up or didnt know the swap will take place. Just informing people. Join discord for more info if you havent already
legendary
Activity: 1588
Can someone please explain why a speculator would buy 2 million DP at 15 sats (about $5000)?
hello i cant connect to Exchange  https://digitalprice.io/

error  SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

date on site wrong and firifox block it

all have this error now ?

Hι if you follow discord you would find in annoucements that "Today we will be updating the exchange ssl, you might face some issues while the process is done. Keep in mind that everything will be ok."

They are going to be functional today nothing to worry about
Activity: 44
hello i cant connect to Exchange  https://digitalprice.io/

error  SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

date on site wrong and firifox block it

all have this error now ?
Word is that digitalprice.io exchange will be listed soon (within June) in coinmarketcap. With the integration of the coin as komodo pos/pow, the steady low accumulation price of months and the increase of volumes in the digitalprice exchange (real volume increase) as well as new features-design is on the way better days for the coin and the exchange seem close. Optimistic about this project and a solid team with Triplex doing hard work 24/7. It look like i am shilling but no i really see potential from now on.
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Very exciting to see all the recent developments with Komodo team and partners. Much more to come I see, a great time to be alive.
legendary
I love to see all the progress with the exchange. Wonderful implement. Great to know so many other projects work together with the DigitalPrice team! Smiley

Yes, steady volume now 3-5 BTC/day...
At the very least people should transfer DP to exchange and help with liquidity  Smiley

Volume is reaching critical mass on exchange at about 15-20 BTC/day...
For the first time I'm checking my orders hourly as opposed to daily  Smiley

Most crypto exchanges have truly awful interfaces...
Kucoin is almost unusable, Coinexchange, Tradeogre circa 2016, Cryptobridge is too weird in every way...
DP exchange has the best interface = huge opportunity to be big winner in small cap alt space.  

There is a point where liquidity starts growing exponentially... DP almost there  Smiley
Activity: 14
Activity: 145
Merit: 8
New listing:

We would like to welcome Komodore64 to Digitalprice Exchange, you can start trading it! Ticker K64 https://digitalprice.io/order?url=k64-btc

Claudio

DigitalPrice (DP) is added to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№29 DigitalPrice (DP)" https://l2rx.com/index.php#DP

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

My pleasure
sine it's not a really known bug that problably happens only after restoring the wallet to new computers I thought it was worth sharing it.
legendary
I love to see all the progress with the exchange. Wonderful implement. Great to know so many other projects work together with the DigitalPrice team! Smiley

Yes, steady volume now 3-5 BTC/day...
At the very least people should transfer DP to exchange and help with liquidity  Smiley
just tried sending my coins and the wallet always crash when trying.
can anybody help me?

my wallet crashes when trying to create a new receiving address or when trying to send coins.

even when trying to send coins via command line I get:
CDB: Error -30973, can't open database (code-1)

Edit:

managed to solve the error.
main solution came from this post on Gridcoin Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gridcoin/comments/adw4l9/exception_st13runtime_error_cdb_cant_open/

My .dat was corrupted, or on the way to its grave.

restarting the wallet with -salvagewallet on the shortcut solved the problem.
created a new wallet and moved all the coins

seems to be working fine now.

leaving the solution here since it canbe usefull for someone else.

Thanks!
legendary
just tried sending my coins and the wallet always crash when trying.
can anybody help me?

my wallet crashes when trying to create a new receiving address or when trying to send coins.

even when trying to send coins via command line I get:
CDB: Error -30973, can't open database (code-1)

Edit:

managed to solve the error.
main solution came from this post on Gridcoin Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gridcoin/comments/adw4l9/exception_st13runtime_error_cdb_cant_open/

My .dat was corrupted, or on the way to its grave.

restarting the wallet with -salvagewallet on the shortcut solved the problem.
created a new wallet and moved all the coins

seems to be working fine now.

leaving the solution here since it canbe usefull for someone else.

Do you have another system where you can install the wallet and use your current backup? We have had no issues really with our wallet

will try restoring my backup on a different system and report here.

same issues on windows 10
wallet keeps crashing

Am I the only one having problems with it?
any chance my .dat is corrupted?
is there a staking pool online for DP?

Try deleting everything and sync from scratch, but do you have coins in that wallet?

Not that i know of, try and ask in discord.
legendary

Do you have another system where you can install the wallet and use your current backup? We have had no issues really with our wallet

wallet keeps crashing

Try deleting everything and sync from scratch, but do you have coins in that wallet?

I do have coins on wallet.
tried deleting everythingand syncinc from scratch and tried using the bootstrap on a different computer(windows 10)
keeps crashing.

suggestions?

wallet keeps crashing

legendary

wallet keeps crashing

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: