Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 26. (Read 165061 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
dimecoin to pass fedoracoin marketcap soon
soon coinedup will crash again but this time due to dimecoin
the sellers on fedoracoin will soon be buying in dimecoin, could be a crazy day today, with what people have seen on fedora they won't miss out here, could go much higher than 20 latoshi

support us to go cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/46258
yeah! But still need a mac wallet...
If everyone who ows DimeCoin promotes the coin the value will get higher. So everybody happy. And yes, including dev.team. Dev.team better uses it for more promotion like a good website.

Sure, but if they don't use the pre mined coins for promotion, then it really sucks  Sad
The homepage is so damn bad! Even Cagecoin has an awesome hp: http://www.cagecoin.com. It is great!

They should show up!

They postet this thread in the newbies forum. They pre mined 8% and wanted the stupid newbies to mine it to the moon. Bad thoughts...
Activity: 4
If everyone who ows DimeCoin promotes the coin the value will get higher. So everybody happy. And yes, including dev.team. Dev.team better uses it for more promotion like a good website.

Right?

Right.
[/quote]

It would be cool for user who has DIMEs, if it rises. They would make profit, if they sell.
But in this case the devs would also sell and dump the price. 8%?! Oh, damn... Shocked

I think it's better not to invest in DIME - anyway there is no wallet for mac.
Activity: 45

Right?

Right.

Agree.

But i don´t think that they will let this coin die.

Have to wait.

Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 102

Right?
[/quote]

Right.
Shit, wake fucking up, devs! You can't be so irresponsible for the coin you have created and for all Dime-fans keeping it alive. Damn!  Undecided Angry
Sorry guys...

Why do we need them??  Huh

But if we, the community, will make the coin big, then the devs will get rich, with the pre mined coins, by doing nothing. Right?
the sell wall  is not that strong until 20 latoshi,
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Shit, wake fucking up, devs! You can't be so irresponsible for the coin you have created and for all Dime-fans keeping it alive. Damn!  Undecided Angry
Sorry guys...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
website is not too good, guys. I'm a Dime fan and have promoted it here, on my Twitter and on one of my websites. But the Dime website does not do you justice. It's not hard to make a site these days with all the ready made templates.

It will pay off. 
it is bad.  Wink
the fact that we are on many exchanges says alot about the potential of this coin, this will continue and rise back to the near top 20s, the dev team is online everyday so im guessing they are doing something, as far as 8% being premined look at NXT $70m market cap and thats been pre-mined
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
What do you think - how much time shall we give to devs before starting community takeover?
nightengale  - for my mind the earliest time market can absorb DIME is spring. You need now hot money on it? Going up to heaven and falling? It is not interesting. More important is website. People have eyes they will see that DIME is the first well-established 900kkk crypto. Cheap? Yes - it must be cheap and easy to obtain. It is DIME after all. Smiley
Activity: 574
Dimecoin is also being traded on openex.pw, though I don't see the exchange in the OP. Though it appears to be a small exchange, I've had no mishaps there after doing several deposits, trades and withdrawals.

Yesterday there were about 10 BTC worth of 1 satoshi orders. Either a whale swallowed them up or they were pulled, but only about $50 of 0.00000001 orders remain. I'll buy any coin when its priced there. As long as it is matched with BTC, there is no where to go but up.

Looking forward to Dimecoin getting on some exchanges with a little more exposure.
Activity: 644
website is not too good, guys. I'm a Dime fan and have promoted it here, on my Twitter and on one of my websites. But the Dime website does not do you justice. It's not hard to make a site these days with all the ready made templates.

It will pay off. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well, the premine is skyhigh on this one, the hashing power jumped through the roof so i cant even mine it now anyway,  and to boot i can barely deposit any to coinedup to flip.  :S I hate to say it but i think im gonna go mine c-note while its barely being mined and hopefully it will catch on.  Apparently you will be able to buy mining credits with c-note.  We will see what happens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
OP/ dev still logged in everyday here...,  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: