Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 27. (Read 165062 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
+1M dimecoins for sale, will give it cheap probably. PM pls
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
No, they are not cheaters - just VERY slow. Like wounded snail.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I still cant deposit onto coinedup with the exception of the occasional small transaction.  wtf is wrong with this site?  Are they stopping deposits to run the price up on this peice of crap coin?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ill chuck in 200,000 Dime to the maker of apple mac wallet!!

If the developers dont get back on board the community should start putting together a developement and promotion fund for Dime, any ideas how to organise. I am a large stakeholder and willl contribute if people are up for getting this coin going!!

Sounds great!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Have to add nodes in .conf file -- see OP.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I just downloaded but it's not syncing. "No block source available".

can I have some dimes? =) 73qTAx9FUX8AfECU1huF3QJJWrJTS4PHPx
We shall wait several days, then first of all will achieve website and then coordinate the program. Still cannot believe devs can be such stupid to throw away money. However there will be many to bend over and pick it up. Nice opportunity-)
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
ill chuck in 200,000 Dime to the maker of apple mac wallet!!

If the developers dont get back on board the community should start putting together a developement and promotion fund for Dime, any ideas how to organise. I am a large stakeholder and willl contribute if people are up for getting this coin going!!
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
We can help to promote and spread dimecoin (have experience with campaigns completed for 7+ altcoins)

New coins need buyers, developers, miners  but too  people working  around for can give best services on net

Many workers = BEST PROMOTION

Activity: 45
We shall look for the next several days about dev and team, may be they are just doing their work right now. If they become lazy Grin we for sure will find enough guys here to remake the site, forum etc (and of course we can find several holders who can reward them). Only several days for this work. It must be done before the next doge jump in february. But anyway - I'm sure DIME will hold strong position among altcryptos. We do not need heavily promote it right now. There are good amounts of trade on CoinedUp when rate will stabilize at 100ltc satoshi going to Cryptsy would make sense. Now it will take some time to dissolve the proposal and clarify the developers position. Money are coming to crypto market every day and after all they are dissolving more or less evenly. As I have posted yesterday inf will go 650 for a time (it was 470 at that moment) now it is 611 you can see by yourself. It can fall (may be not) doesn't matter in fact, what I was talking about is the inner logic of the market. It can be mad but it exist Wink
So relax now, see the DIME rate jumping 25-45 and wait for developers, Mac wallet, etc. If they do not come - we shall Wink

Agree with you!!

Anyway i posted on reddit a request to create a tipbot for dimecoins, ill give 10 K dimes to the user who make it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your comments Wink
We shall look for the next several days about dev and team, may be they are just doing their work right now. If they become lazy Grin we for sure will find enough guys here to remake the site, forum etc (and of course we can find several holders who can reward them). Only several days for this work. It must be done before the next doge jump in february. But anyway - I'm sure DIME will hold strong position among altcryptos. We do not need heavily promote it right now. There are good amounts of trade on CoinedUp when rate will stabilize at 100ltc satoshi going to Cryptsy would make sense. Now it will take some time to dissolve the proposal and clarify the developers position. Money are coming to crypto market every day and after all they are dissolving more or less evenly. As I have posted yesterday inf will go 650 for a time (it was 470 at that moment) now it is 611 you can see by yourself. It can fall (may be not) doesn't matter in fact, what I was talking about is the inner logic of the market. It can be mad but it exist Wink
So relax now, see the DIME rate jumping 25-45 and wait for developers, Mac wallet, etc. If they do not come - we shall Wink
I think reddit can help to promote and spread the dimecoin. I know that tipbot helps a lot for the dogecoin community.

I forgot the link to the dimecoin reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dimecoin/

Wink

-)))) No way it is going to die)))). The price in short terms will be around 60ltc satoshi. If the devs will be out for some time the community will simply take it over, as it happened with frz, col, tips and others. Be easy.
There are big things coming next week. Stay tuned..!

I´m new in the crypto currency world and i want to learn, so help me please and tell me if i´m wrong:

I support dimecoins mining and talking about with my friends and family. Just wondering if the price rise soon.
I´ve 4M dimecoins Cheesy

Well... i can see how some cryto coins as dogecoins have a big community, forums and big support from a different ways.
When i look for something new about dimecoins i find old post, also the site is like "Dead" as the social like facebook and twitter:

Tweets
 dimecoin ‏@dimecoin_org  10 de ene.
The first dice game for dimecoin is online !  http://[Suspicious link removed]

If you´re new like me in this world and look at this coin, you will think that is actually dead.

So... why somebody will join this "community" or support it if it´s look like there are no community? Where are the forums?
The dev has died?

The only thing that make me happy is the stats at coinmarketcap.

Don´t know how or what, but this coin need some actions to be known in the world.

If i can help, just tell me please. Don´t let this wonderfull coin die.

"Sorry about my english"

Best regards guys!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
Can someone tell me if there is a Mac client for Dimecoin?  Huh

I hope Dimecoin devs will read this post and there will Mac client soon  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me if there is a Mac client for Dimecoin?  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Have anyone been able to mine Dime coins with a cloud server? If so can you tell me a guide?
Observation and experience. As more and more people are coming to the crypto market they need to have something. And this "something" must have reasonable perspective of growth. Also this "something" should better not be totally mined. Dime is not connected with miners, it is at the moment it's weakest feature but in some time it will turn to be its advantage. Looking on the sales of cryptocurrencies on ebay want to tell you that at least 35 millions of DIME were sold in last 3 days at the price of about 6USD fiat for 1 million (that's true, have all the auctions saved))). So for now the expected price for DIME is far more 36LTC satoshi.
But now - it is up to INF to grow. Market have its logic, Infinits must grow to a least 600 before DIME will shoot. Hope that INF holders are reasonable guys and will release their holding to the market step be step.

Also there must be some time for market to dissolve the first time proposal of DIME. According to my observations it will be about 500-700 LTC. Depending on the DIME investors experience (will they be able to release their holdings gradually) and overall cryptomarket newcomers it can take some time. But if the situation will remain - it will happen very quick. People on ebay yesterday was giving already about 120GBP fiat for 50 000 doges and I have no idea when it will stop. Everybody in crypto world must say thank you to DOGE Smiley

And finally - as for now it is a developer's team and community who makes the value of the coin (look for example o Tips after community takeover). So - sound policy, some innovations, moderate but frequent giveaways (no more 1kk DIME for nothing), imo it will work fine.  

P.S. Will add another 2 cents. For today (only my opinion, count yourself please) relational price for ifc is about 620-670 (no, I do not have a single coin in this crypto), after it hit 600 and (if) stabilize about this price, so after a week after DIME will reach about 60 ltc satoshi. Once again, I do not even "advice" to do anything, it is your own money, so you decide. Also I do not know the current alignment for ifc. But what I know for sure is that any development in this life is going step by step only and things are heavily connected together. For DIME investors I would suggest at the moment not to surpass the line of 1/10 inf price (now it is about 470) and if it will happen not to burn the market hot, it is up to the big DIME holders now to give good suggestion in about 45-47 on the market, let people make reasonable "come in" into coin and make investments for future several months at a good rate. Come on people - it was a joke some day, it is still a joke, but now it must be calculated for months ahead.
tbc
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I like the paper wallets with qr or not. Just an idea I had from the start of DIME to print some DIME and leave it around locally. Maybe a DIME ticker tape like unique giveaway of DIME or something.  Go DIME. Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Yes - it is now days (may be a week or two) until Dime will rise significantly (about 45-60) the only thing which was stopping Dime was weak INF position. Now it is resolving and I envy those who bought them for 10-15.
where are you getting ur facts
Pages:
Jump to: