Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 51. (Read 165064 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wallet still not syncing after adding all nodes possible?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dev should really look into the "phenomenon" of mined coins going to random wallets. It's not like I don't trust him, but there have been several reported instances of this happening.

EDIT: Talking about solo mining, of course.
EDIT 2: And I don't think pre-mining was too excessive. Take a look at QRK. Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
new pool
http://zcoins.org:9962/

use
minerd -a quark -o http://zcoins.org:9962 -u WALLET

This pool is taking 5% fee Sad
http://zcoins.org:9962/fee

Why not tell use in the post?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ok, i'm beginning to wonder if this is a trick coin, just got home to find no mined blocks

What are you mining with?  I threw 64 CPU cores at it and it was spitting out blocks like a lego hooker.

LOL  64 cpu cores? christ.   I threw 8 cores on a server at work plus my hyper-threaded 4 cores at home, and I've come up with ~28Million coin

I picked up just over 1Billion in about 2 hours (Dell M910 with 4 X 8c, hyperthreaded) and then called it quits and put them back to mining FZ.  Not sure if I'll have any luck selling them... but hey, look at DOGE  Undecided
Activity: 129
ok, i'm beginning to wonder if this is a trick coin, just got home to find no mined blocks

What are you mining with?  I threw 64 CPU cores at it and it was spitting out blocks like a lego hooker.

LOL  64 cpu cores? christ.   I threw 8 cores on a server at work plus my hyper-threaded 4 cores at home, and I've come up with ~28Million coin

Hmmm, I just noticed a weird coincidence: I only seem to be getting DIMEs I mined when user dimecoin is online.  Huh
Activity: 14
@Mirsad, which coin do you prefer? Let us know so people can do the same spam as you are doing here.

Activity: 140
Bitcoin - love & hate
HOLY CRAP 8% PREMINE
 - BEWARE SCAMCOIN

STOP MINING

Hi Rubberduckie

Unfortunately i'm unable to do that (purchase). That's why i try to help and do some work for DimeCoin. I didn't just want to ask for donations.

And hey, it's Christmas Wink

Sam
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I have a few million Dime for sale

pm me if interested

Cheers
Samwan, I sent some coins your way. I'm in no way affiliated with dimecoin devs, but I like what you did. And I like the motto. Smiley
Happy Holidays!

Thank you very much! Those are my first crypto coins ever!

And i'm glad that you like my work.

Sam
Samwan, I sent some coins your way. I'm in no way affiliated with dimecoin devs, but I like what you did. And I like the motto. Smiley
Happy Holidays!
Hi all,

I'm very new to all this and DimeCoin is my first attempt to get into crypto coins. I have my wallet running and tried to mine. But i guess with my old laptop this will be impossible. So i guess i'm not able to mine any coins.  Cry

To do something for the community i have now done some work for the logo and how the coin could look.

Website logo:

http://cytaweb.com/pics/dime-logo.png

Here how the coin could look:

http://cytaweb.com/pics/dimecoin02.png

Hope you like it. If not, let me know what i should change.

I would be happy to receive some coins. I'll be also glad to help promote DimeCoin wherever i can.

My address: 7NqaekDr7TSWanKXjKpg2S6LYp6NZ7Vuo8

Merry X-Mas to all of you.

Sam
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
HOLY CRAP I CAN USE MASSIVE LETTERS IN A POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wallet doesnt update, and when i close it, i get an error.

Runaway exception.
A Fatal error occurred. Dimecoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: N5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE
boost:filesystem::remove: The directory is not empty: "Deleted address bit here".

Some help here would be awesome.

Backup your wallet.dat file from %appdata%/dimecoin and then delete everything in that folder, re download the wallet and run it once then close it. Move your backup wallet.dat into %appdata%/dimecoin and open dimecoin-qt.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Just leave it be and mine a proper coin? Plenty of quark clones to hose from, why do you need to stick to a premined non functional clone?
Activity: 168
My wallet doesnt update, and when i close it, i get an error.

Runaway exception.
A Fatal error occurred. Dimecoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: N5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE
boost:filesystem::remove: The directory is not empty: "Deleted address bit here".

Some help here would be awesome.
Thanks for your contributions, i got this message i guess the wallet is corrupt(this application has failed to start because Qtcore4.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem)
If i re install i will loose all my coins can you please assist me, i might re install but i dont want to loose my coins. what do i do?
Thank you for any assistance.
You shouldn't need to change anything within the data directory, re download the wallet and try running it. Your wallet.dat file will remain intact.
Activity: 210
Thanks for your contributions, i got this message i guess the wallet is corrupt(this application has failed to start because Qtcore4.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem)
If i re install i will loose all my coins can you please assist me, i might re install but i dont want to loose my coins. what do i do?
Thank you for any assistance.
Pages:
Jump to: