Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 58. (Read 165064 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
premined 8%

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
vovan115
 Чудик где бабки ? Нет зачисления в бумажнике - транзакции проходят мимо - это что примайн ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Why would anyone mine a coin named DIME after what happened to CENT?
Activity: 238
vovan115
         I just successfully solo mined a block, and I got the notification popup that "you've just mined 300,000 DIME" (or whatever number it was) -- but it sent it to some other address besides my wallet's!  I've never had this happen before, with any other coin  Huh

Any idea what could have happened to my mined coins?  I'm using the quark cpuminer, for what it's worth...

(I didn't catch the address it actually sent to, but my DIME address is -- 73zKuy2JXRNb4a88Xf7X65i4FvJMpj8T1r  Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just a note for the future, when the wallet is encrypted the popup message says "WARNING: YOU COULD LOSE ALL OF YOUR QUARKCOINS" (instead of "DIMECOINS")

7AYYSvRZEbK5hHWuEjepBWNJ4J9q3ZXFCk

Thanks , 100,000 coins sent to you
Activity: 154
Just a note for the future, when the wallet is encrypted the popup message says "WARNING: YOU COULD LOSE ALL OF YOUR QUARKCOINS" (instead of "DIMECOINS")

7AYYSvRZEbK5hHWuEjepBWNJ4J9q3ZXFCk
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Pre-mine = Insta-Fail

There are other quark clones to mine that are not premined. Why would I mine this when I could mine Molecule, Frozen or even Seconds FFS! All new coins, all quark clones not a single one pre-mined.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
May you R.I.P Dimecoin
Activity: 58
nobodycarescoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
The coin is alive and well! Grab your pickaxe and get to work!
Then go ahead
Activity: 98

+1  Smiley
Activity: 714
Skol!

How about no!
Activity: 112
Activity: 84
Is this coin really already dead?  That has to be a new record.
Activity: 84
It started ridiculous with these kind of coins but now it got to a level where it's absolutely intolerable

The sad part is that no matter how ridiculous the coin proposed is, there is always a market for it

no wonder a new alt comes out every day now.. can't blame the creators, it's e-a-s-y money up in here

Speaking of easy money... anybody want to buy the 275Mil DIME I've already mined?  (mind you, using 1 of my 40 current CPU miners.)
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Premined shitcoin.
Activity: 113
It started ridiculous with these kind of coins but now it got to a level where it's absolutely intolerable

The sad part is that no matter how ridiculous the coin proposed is, there is always a market for it

no wonder a new alt comes out every day now.. can't blame the creators, it's e-a-s-y money up in here
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Premined quark clone? Yawn.
Activity: 798
Activity: 714
Skol!
Pages:
Jump to: