Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DISK] DarkLisk | No ICO | Decentralized Stuff | X11 - page 11. (Read 41471 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Oh ok good luck with your dicks.  Grin

and good luck with your suck..!!! Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
When disk wallet update with new LOGO..??

Could you stop posting this shitcoin in the lisk thread. Thanks in advance. Also checkout gamebet $GBT cheap on yobit. Thank me later.

What..what...what's the problem..?? Grin

$GBT get on it.

$GBT..??i'm not interesting..only DISK heree  Grin

Oh ok good luck with your dicks.  Grin

Could you stop posting this shitcoin in the lisk thread. Thanks in advance. Also checkout gamebet $GBT cheap on yobit. Thank me later.

$GBT get on it.

$GBT..??i'm not interesting..only DISK heree  Grin

$GBT get on it.

lol you tell him not to spam but what did you just do....facepalm

Lol I'm a fucking troll.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

lol you tell him not to spam but what did you just do....facepalm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Spanish translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456886.new#new

If you want to send me a tip for play with PoS haha: D81tfsYF7wWjUoVbH9KwiQSEd5jR79nUU9

Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hahahaha as if the name wasn't hilarious enough. "Decentralized Stuff"  Cheesy I'm all in!!!
And the next one fud from wave campaign (look signatures) poorly.
Remember guys Waves is an ICO shit and scam and be stupid and don't buy scams ICO shit

No need to bring waves into this.  You would be wearing the waves signature also if you weren't a newbie and disqualified to participate.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Hahahaha as if the name wasn't hilarious enough. "Decentralized Stuff"  Cheesy I'm all in!!!
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Haters will hate...but as long as the Developer is good... and not a douchebag... This coin should have a future...

All I can say is to the Developer... Try hard and if you don't succeed...try harder...and ignore the idiots talking crap.

Good Luck! I am one of your miners by the way, and I look forward to your new updates of what is to come.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Any chance of getting the richlist updated? I noticed it is a bit out of date on http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/disk/

I think it automatically updates itself?

Could be that, I had just noticed about 2k difference from my balance in my wallet and the balance of the rich list. No problem.
Any chance of getting the richlist updated? I noticed it is a bit out of date on http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/disk/

I think it automatically updates itself?
wallet fängt nicht an zu syncronisiren.

Put
addnode=104.131.120.118

in your DarkLisk.conf file
Activity: 53
wallet fängt nicht an zu syncronisiren.
add node in first post.